The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Smash

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:25 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
4 years ago, I decided to join YouTube. I was (The Imfamous) Groudon77777 (Who I think we all want to forget if you knew me) I didn't know a thing about how to upload videos, and I got in a fight with somebody named Mariofox17. After the fight, we became friends. Then I found two users named Yoshipower65, and yoshifannumba1. I became friends with them, and helped them with a flame war against a user called DIEYOSHIDIE. After we one, I joined a group by them called The Yoshi Nation. Later, a user named simsgame appeared, and started trolling us for liking Yoshi. Around the same time, I was in a similar war about Sonic against DarkYoshi100 (It was a draw) Eventually a user named Number1Phoenix accused me of being simsgame and we got in a fight. He somehow became the owner of the Yoshi Nation. And banned me (It was a private group) Later, the group died, and the Yoshi Friends Clan was made by yoshifannumba1. But then I started losing many friends and got trolled alot after making many crappy videos. I left and came back as Groudon457. Eventually, I got in a phase where I would take a joke and not give credit. (I'm out of it now. All jokes by other people I give credit to in the credits of my Smash Shorts Series) I got banned from the group for bad reputation which "could cause the group to die" and I got hacked by somebody named King T. 2 years later, when I turned 13 and was actually elegable for YouTube, I came back as Smash641, join TND YouTube, and became friends with who didn't leave YouTube too, including Mangoman2033, who supported me two years ago. While I was gone I learned how to make decent videos. Then I found TND a little bit before The YouTube Groups died. That's how I became who I am today on TND.

Last edited by Smash on Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:53 am; edited 3 times in total

RandomConsomePanchi

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:55 am

RandomConsomePanchi
Kewl story bro. No troll. Srs.
We all have a story to tell of our path to where we lie now. I saw TND but never joined on the youtube groups. How sad :<

zmanrwks

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:57 am

zmanrwks
*Infamous
*Won, not one

Sorry, I had too.
Interesting story though.

Kaz

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:28 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
YES ME I BROUGHT HIM HERE!
Another good story of how a loser becomes a winner. I am proud

Smash

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:11 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I'm glad I came back

Logan

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:50 am

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
You... You're Groudon? The one that everyone ridiculed? The one that made uglydoll videos? The one that made Swoneek? The one that everyone on TND made fun of?

http://www.happykatana.wordpress.com
Smash

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:43 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Yes I was. Even I laugh at the old me now.

roshipower

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 am

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
in short
i was groudon, i sucked, now im smash, i rock

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Logan

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:03 am

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
That pretty much sums it up. Groudon=Bad, Smash=Good.

Smash

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:10 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
At least I didn't end up as bad as meast1000.

Logan

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:12 am

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
Who's that? He must have been around before me, or maybe it was when my dad's computer had a virus and I wasn't on for six months. Or maybe I don't pay enough attention. Or maybe I just don't remember.

Smash

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:21 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
He was a 10 year old Awesome Possum and Adventure Time Fanboy (Awesome Possum is an educational ripoff of Sonic)

CartoonLink

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:28 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
HOLY SHIT, YOU'RE GROUDON??? LOL GROUDON! I REMEMBER YOU, EVERYBODY FUCKING HATED YOU! HAHAHAHA. HI BRO. LOL, REMEMBER MALIK?

Smash

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:37 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
No I don't remember him.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum