The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kaz

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Well imagine a younger version of me and a friend of mine looking at some hilarious videos of ROBLOX. Yup. That’s right. Roblox. It was when our neighbors were over at our house including my neighbor/friend Dreas. That night we decided to make my first own Youtube channel to make videos of Roblox. Thus, the name RandomPro2000 was created. This name derives from the Roblox account name of Random2000. The pro is a shorten version of the word productions, our “game” company of Random Productions (the name is likely to change in the next couple of months once I get together with Josh) with Josh, my bestest friend from Puerto Rico, as the director of the “company”/team. And thus I began making Roblox videos. As time progressed, I made several friends through Roblox and they subscribed to me and so on. Then, the time came for Josh and I to make our first tutorial and video of our games. The first video trailer was for Hurricane Hunter, a cheaply made and awful game that never reached completion. The tutorial however, was groundbreaking as it consisted of how to make a game on powerpoint, which developed Josh’s and my paths to game making. Later, I met the amazing character known as GameMasterSuperStar, GMSS for short. He was a stellar persona and we became very good friends. How I met him, well through his spectacular brawl videos, and his pikmin videos. A amazing gamer, it was through him I met Soadfreek, and Zman. I then acquired a dazzle and went on to making my own brawl/lp’s/video game project videos as well. However, around that time GMSS suffered a severe downfall as his youtube account was shutdown. He returned for a while…but was then again never to be seen again. :< With his disappearance we lost contact with Soad as well, and thus Zman and I were the only ones left. However, with my acquirement of my dazzle, I began to stream me playing video games, and through that I met more people. One of them, pocketlink48, aka Purple, I met on the stream of another youtuber, whom inspired me to start streaming, on an empty chat awaiting his return. He has thus then become a very close friend as well as Zman. Time progressed, and it was that fateful day that Purple invited MarioWorldHacker to my stream, and thus I met him. It was around that time that Dreas, Zman, Purple, and I held skype conversations for conversation or LP’s, and one day Purple added in MarioWorldHacker, where I got to get to know him better. Time progressed when I entered the skype chat to see that Purple linked me to the TND chatforum where he and MWH were conversing with various other people. I went there as an anonymous person, and thus saw that Zman, who I had not talked with for a quite good time, was there as well! That was when I made the connection that this was the forum that Zman referenced me a while before that link was given to me by Purple. Thus I dubbed my temporary name Consome Panchi, due to that being my name given to my by my English teacher, since I showed him, and he showed EVERYONE else, the Consome Panchi video. Historical stuff right there. Thus, I began to meet everyone else. Sparky, Gman, TBY, Skochko, Roshi, CL, Joe, and Pik. All vibrant and amazing characters which deserve mention of name and awesomeness. One day I decided to explore the phenomenon known as UN Owen was Her, and I learned about the Touhou universe and games. I then began to favorite many remixes of UN Owen was Her and Septette for a Dead Princess, the ONLY songs I knew of existence. It was then that MWH gave me Dream Battle ~ Maiden’s Cappricio that sent me rocketing into my love for Touhou today. Through him, and technically Pik, I became the number 1 fan of Touhou you know as today. And at least, we are here. I may have lost some friends, but I have some friends that are hereby irreplaceable. Of them including Zman, the Boss that he is, Sparky, that loveable electric character, Dreas, my neighbor and dear friend of mine, Purple, an incredible personality and amiable attitude which I so much enjoy his company, Ken, who’s strange humor which is still remarkably hilarious is enjoyable, Pik, that amazing close friend of mine who’s artistic ability surpasses all others, and MWH, that Touhou master and my Abunai Brother forever. I left several others out, but they still mean very dearly to me. As of that, that is all.

Thus, my adventures on the interwebz will continue…another day…another hour…
Oh, I left out the Neopet era, the time when I talked to my best friend from church through Neopets. ROFL, but that was before I made a youtube, in which I also made some good friends on that site and I began to form and develop my writing skills by joining competitions as well. Razz But yes, aside from that. That’s it

RandomConsomePanchi

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:36 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
ROFL
Cool story bro.
:troll:

dooba

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:49 am

Bulbmin
Bulbmin
wow bigger wall of text plz is your enter key broken or what

RandomConsomePanchi

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:16 am

RandomConsomePanchi
Nope.avi

Smash

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:58 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Great Story. I want to tell mine but it would let too many secrets from a few years ago that I don't want to get out until the time is right.

RandomConsomePanchi

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:11 am

RandomConsomePanchi
Are they locked in the chamber of secrets? Razz
Lol, its kewl. We understandz

Smash

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:26 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I changed my mind I'm gonna do it.

Pikmintendo

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:38 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I think i may do mine too.
though mine may be pretty short.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Logan

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:15 am

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
I might make one, although I forgot a couple of details, so mine might be shorter than yours. I still remember most of it.

http://www.happykatana.wordpress.com
MarioandLuigiRule

Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:12 pm

MarioandLuigiRule
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
you didn't mention me.

/suicide.

Hydrocannon2727

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Lol, it's not that bad Jose.

RandomConsomePanchi

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:58 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
Joey, i had you especially in mind when I put the "There are many others I didn't mention"
:3

Hydrocannon2727

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
It's too late, Jose kicked the bucket at himself.

Kaz

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Damn it Joe

Smash

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
OLOLOLOLOL!