You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

syduck98

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:23 pm

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
Ok how about this.
You start off with the lowest ( weakest ) character, and your in a random jungle. You have to explore around, and you find Diddy or Donkey kong. Your in shock! You try to run away thinking there hostile, but you fall into a trap! It turns out there are people in this forest, that are not so nice. They will be called the ED for now. You scream, and diddy and donkey come ( or 1 of the 2 ) come to rescue you. The battle wages on in an epic draw, in which the ED's vehicle explodes, knocking out the trap, and the kong(s). You get out, and try to wake up the kong(s) and see if they are okay. Another warrior, much wiser but also new is also roaming around. He tells you how badly they are injured, and he shows you what he needs to heal them. It turns out that the ED are doing this to all the characters! You go on a quest to find these 8 items, that together form a superior fighting machine. 8 bosses are scattered around, guarding those 8 pieces. You and the other wiser warrior, run around ( the wiser warrior can be taken over by a second player ) and you fight them off. You heal all the characters. A GIANT boss comes along, and then all the characters band together to fight him. You are the last to survive, and the enemy boss is severly weakend. Seeing all your conpanions possibly dead, you are filled with rage! This rage drives you to take down this boss. After all the dust is cleared, and you put together those 8 pieces that everyone wanted apart. They form an egg, which was supposed to be the machine. In shock, the egg begins to hatch. You brace for impact, assuming you put the pieces together wrong, and what hatched from the egg would be evil. Instead, a fairy comes out of the egg. This fairy helps all your friends, and then vanishes. All your friends look around confused. Suddenly, a loud rumbling is heard, and screams and shrieks are in the distance. All the characters look at each other in sync, and then race off into the distance towards the loud noise, while an epic song plays. The End.

Skochko

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
/moved to Super Smash Bros.

Why did you put this in Brawl? Lol.
Anyways, you seem to have given quite a thought for this one. I just want a proper story with a lot of ass kicking, but with better enemies and better levels. Brawl story mode was pretty mediocre.

syduck98

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:17 am

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
brawl story looked like they took so much time developing characters and then they were like oh shit we need a story and threw that together.
i put this in brawl? wtf? whatever thanks for moving this mama Very Happy

CartoonLink

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:48 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I got a great idea, and it focuses more on Pokemon.

Link and Mario get drunk at a party one night, and then this guy sells them some magic beans, they grow them, and then they go above the clouds to the world of Pokemania where all the other Nitendo characters live, then they go through 25 gyms, and then after that, they battle Bowser and Ganondorf of the Ninkendo enemies, and then you can do another 25 gyms, but you have to make a difficult decision about going back to Mushroom Hyrule or go above the world of Pokemania to find the source of the planet it 25 gyms.

syduck98

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:55 am

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
lol i think nintendo is more rated G then that.

Hydrocannon2727

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:01 am

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Eh... You're right, considering it's T rating is because they mercilessly beat on each other.

CartoonLink

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:48 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I want a rated Ao Super Smash Bros game.

roshipower

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:25 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
^the things you put into my head...

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum