The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pokemondude121

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Pokemondude121
Banned
Banned
Okay, so we're starting to build up some friends on the TND channel. And I've brainstorming ways to create topics on the channel. I was thinking about uploading very "simple" videos. Just one frame with text, lasting like 10 seconds. (I can do this) For example, let's say a member wanted to submit the topic "Favorite Video Game" They would PM the channel, I would take the topic, put the text into a video, and then upload it. I could set the comment setting to "friends only" and members could then talk about the topic via comment response. Once we get alot of topics built up, we could make playlists separating the "topic" videos from the "content" videos. Now this is just an idea, but I think it'll work. Open too suggestions people! Smile

zmanrwks

Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:02 am

zmanrwks
I find it more as like a database or directory for the forum and/or other related TND sites.

Pokemondude121

Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:59 am

Pokemondude121
Banned
Banned
zmanrwks wrote:I find it more as like a database or directory for the forum and/or other related TND sites.

Okay yeah, I see what you're getting at. It'll help us get more users from youtube. Especially when the group is gone.

Pikmintendo

Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:10 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
well i mean, just having it wont do anything. we're actually gunna have to do stuff on it. or else no onez will findz it

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
CartoonLink

Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:32 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Seems interesting, but I think it needs improvement.

Pokemondude121

Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:35 am

Pokemondude121
Banned
Banned
Cocotroid wrote:Seems interesting, but I think it needs improvement.

Yeah, that's just a rough outline of a possibility.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum