The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zmanrwks

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:36 am

zmanrwks
what do you think of the new Paper Mario on the 3DS?

I think so far it will be epic. New Paper Mario RPG and Handheld. I'm hoping for Paper Mario remake on 3Ds. Maybe a Paper Mario Collection, with Paper Mario, Paper Mario TTYD, and Super Paper Mario in one game cartridge. The theme is stickers here, so most likely seven stickers. They probly replace badges.

so whats your thoughts?

Last edited by zmanrwks on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Pikmintendo

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:49 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
looks like itll be a great 4th PM. tho we'll have to wait and see.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Skochko

Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:24 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Isn't it kind of early to discuss this game now?

Pikmintendo

Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:31 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Skochko wrote:Isn't it kind of early to discuss this game now?
its a little early to discuss a new SSB, yet you've done it in the chat.

Skochko

Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:16 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
No, because i discussed a hypothetical game, stating my own WISHES. You are discussing something officially announced even though there isn't many official info revealed.

zmanrwks

Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:59 am

zmanrwks
I will change the title to "ideas" if it fits better

Skochko

Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Does it even make sense to discuss something hypothetically when the game is set to come out like next year?

Pikmintendo

Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:29 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Skochko wrote:Does it even make sense to discuss something hypothetically when the game is set to come out like next year?
does it mae any sense to complain about it? zman's excited for paper mario 3ds, so he made a topic about updates on it and stuff. i dont see anything wrong with that.

zmanrwks

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:34 am

zmanrwks
Skochko wrote:Does it even make sense to discuss something hypothetically when the game is set to come out like next year?
The biggest reason was to help with post count and such. Like TBY said, we are posting alot in the forum games, and this topic was to try and get some more posts to the video games, etc.

Kaz

Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
zmanrwks wrote:
The biggest reason was to help with post count and such. Like TBY said, we are posting alot in the forum games, and this topic was to try and get some more posts to the video games, etc.

We can try making Topics about games not yet mentioned like Super Mario Bros. 2

Skochko

Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Well i guess, but please do not overdo it by pointing really pointless stuff. Making relevant posts is the best way to improve your forum status.

Back on Paper Mario, i have really enjoyed the original, and the latest one wasn't bad at all. I have played The Thousand Year Door only for around 15 minutes a long time ago, so i cannot really make a comment about the game.

Since the title is Paper Mario 3DS, not Super Paper Mario 3DS, i am guessing it will be like the original.

Kaz

Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:11 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
I think i am with everyone when i say make it more like the original. Super Paper Mario was like a Puzzle Version of New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Skochko

Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
I actually really enjoyed SPM in the 2D version. When you switch to 3D, you have a timer set, which kind of takes the fun out of it.

roshipower

Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:34 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
^agreed,although many ppl raeged about SPM's style of play,i loved it,just hated the ugliness of going 3D but sometimes the effects were cool,but i do prefer the original stlye and hope they do that

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower

Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 am

Anonymous
Ideas... I hope the game is long enough like Paper Mario 2 and Paper Mario 64. Most DS games are very short IMO. But that's probably because I rush through them... Anyways I hope they add a large variety of new partners. Like they already have shown us a partner being a chain chomp and they are sure to make him look cooler. Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum