The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zmanrwks

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:43 am

zmanrwks
There's like a bajillion SSB4 threads, lolz. But this is the official, cuz it just got announced. So, we need ideas: characters, stages, whatever you think could make SSB4 a boss game. Mine are:

Remove tripping: The biggest complaint of the game. It's stupid. Get rid of it now.

Less restrictive stage builder: The stage builder was great and pretty cool, but it was too restrictive. Give us some more blocks to use and let us do more with the tools we have already. Also, allow rotation.

Share stages over Wi-Fi: Yes, you could've done this in SSBB with friends, but we want to share it with the WORLD! Let us do so, and see stages others have made and share ours.

Exclusives: Since the game is getting both 3DS and Wii U versions, we can have exclusive characters in each. Maybe the 3DS could have something like Mewtwo and Wii U has Lucario, for example. Maybe have exclusive stages as well or items.

Enhanced story mode: SSBB was fun, but in the end it felt lacking. Added areas to explore and a larger focus on the story would be nice. And make the final level have you utilize every character for part of it at least once.

Classic that doesn't suck: Next suggestion pl0x.

3rd party characters: There are 2 things that I would like to see Nintendo do with this aspect:
1) Remove Sonic and Snake, add 2 different 3rd party characters.
2) Keep those two, add 1 extra 3rd party character that is different depending on version (3DS could have Mega Man, Wii U has Ryu for example).

Miis!: Everything is better with Miis.

More online options: There wasn't much to do online, and it got boring rather quickly. Please add more, like stock matches.

Don't f*ck up the modes: Brawl took many modes from Melee and made them rather garbage (Target test and Events were hit the most). Fix this.

Post yours below, let's see your ideas (and no, this is not a thread where you post every single character you want to see: we have other threads for those).

Pikmintendo

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:46 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I wouldnt remove sonic and snake, rather add more third party characters without removing them. and It'd be cool if they brought mewtwo and roy back, also. And maybe they could let players have a Little more freedom in the stage builder, tbh, its kind of limited

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Kaz

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:27 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Board to the Platform and Race to the Finish: These two were key in SSB64, and the were fun, seeing these return will be good.

New Bosses: King Boo, Team Rocket, Porky Minch, Bulborb, Dr. Eggman, Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Duon, and 2 original SSB Bosses

Ika Musume: Final Boss

Characters: Third Party Character will most likely be from the Capcon Universe, so it could be Megaman, also Bomberman idk, a characters that ends with man, like zeeman, pikman, gayman, mwhman, kenman etc. Either bring back Mewtwo, or they will most likely have a gen V pkmn. Roy is also wanted. More female and evil characters might help (Crystal and Bowser Jr.)

Stages: Super Mario Galaxy based stage in the Wii U version, Super Mario 3DS based stage in the 3DS version, and an airship theme for both could be nice.
More than one single platform stages
Zelda stage could be based from Skyward Sword
DK stage could be baded from Donkey Kong Country Returns

Skochko

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:43 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
I'm not going to repeat what you've said, so...

Separate Zelda from Sheik. Not many people are good with both. Transforming is a waste of a moveslot.

Remove final smashes or make them cooler.

Give more power to Mr. Saturn! It's a pwnage item that has no use.

Get a proper story mode. Self Explanatory.

syduck98

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:09 pm

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
i agree sko... The story mode is not right.. its just, it shouldnt be called a story

Logan

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:29 am

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
Add character creation.

http://www.happykatana.wordpress.com
roshipower

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:27 am

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
bring back character specific target and platforms, race to finish,polygon team, aslo add miis, a shitload of epic characters that arent pokemon, and really upo the custom stage mode,i love the one in brawl, and if they really expand that i will be so happy

and of course, BETTER ONLINE

there are so much other stuff im too lazy to mention

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
syduck98

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:10 pm

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
Oh, yea there should be a much wider array of characters. Nintendo has so many characters that they can use, but for whatever reason they dont use all that many. i think they should add snorlax, gengar blaziken or some other fighting pokemon ( not fighting type ) that the mechanics would work good. Also, they can add banjo kazoie ( didnt spell right sorry :l )

RandomConsomePanchi

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:31 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
OH! OH! ADD CONSOME PANCHI!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzQsst_m_eE
THIS VID SHOWS WHY HE SHOULD BE IN THE NEXT SMASH BROS!

But seriously, if he's in it, that means Consome Panchi will get a chance to be in the bannar! :3
But serious seriously, that video made my day

Skochko

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Nintendo can't use Banjo Kazooie anymore and I seriously doubt they will use that as a third party wildcard.

Also, I don't want many Pokemon.

Kaz

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:53 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
lol'd at kenSir, i think Megaman will be more reasonable.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum