The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zmanrwks

Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:03 pm

zmanrwks
The Japanese magazine Dengeki DS has said a new Pokemon game will be revealed in their next issue, which is May 21st. News may come sooner from Corocoro magazine or somewhere.

Possible announcements include:
-The Pokemon Wii game
-The Pokemon 3DS game
-The 3rd version of B/W
-The speculated Ruby/Sapphire remake

I'm hoping for option #4.

Credit to Bulbapedia

Last edited by zmanrwks on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

MMM10

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:13 pm

MMM10
Balrog
Balrog
im hoping for the new Wii game of Battle Rev, and Ruby and Sapphire remake

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMoneyMan10?feature=mhee
RandomConsomePanchi

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:16 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
YES! I totally agree with you Zman, bring on the Hoenn Remakes

Kaz

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
I think it is too early for the remakes, and gen 6, im assuming it's for the wii, or wii 2, either way it's something

CartoonLink

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:53 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I hope they release Gray in Gold and Silver's graphics and use those Pokemon and battle system because Black is not a worthy addition to the series, and Hoenn according to TDS is absolutely terrible.

zmanrwks

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:55 pm

zmanrwks
Cocotroid wrote:I hope they release Gray in Gold and Silver's graphics and use those Pokemon and battle system because Black is not a worthy addition to the series, and Hoenn according to TDS is absolutely terrible.
Opinions =/= facts. Except this opinion: TDS's opinion doesn't matter.

CartoonLink

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:56 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Who the hell cares about Hoenn? The characters look retarded, and I don't even want to get started on how bad the Pokemon could be. I would actually prefer a CD-i Pokemon game than Unova and Hoenn.

RandomConsomePanchi

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:58 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
I care about Hoenn, and CD-i pokemon would fail unless it had Morshu

CartoonLink

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:01 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
It'd be better than Unova because the Unova Pokemon are the worst ever. C'mon, Tepig is the only cool one. Reshiram is gay as shit. Patrat is fucking stupid, Watchhog doesn't even represent anything, the name just sells nothing to you. Unova FTL, Johto FTW! C'MON GUYS!!!

HERE WE GO JOHTO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO JOHTO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO JOHTO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO JOHTO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO JOHTO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO JOHTO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO JOHTO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO JOHTO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO JOHTO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO JOHTO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO JOHTO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO JOHTO, HERE WE GO,
HERE WE GO JOHTO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO JOHTO, HERE WE GO,
HERE WE GO JOHTO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO JOHTO, HERE WE GO

Skochko

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:06 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Shut up Cocofag. Hoenn is my favourite region. The games themselves may not be that great, but the region is pure awesomeness, because it's so broad, perfect for free roaming.

I think it is too early for a third version of 5th gen or new remakes. 3DS is unlikely to get a new game so soon, but I am guessing B/W will be ported.

It is most likely to be an announcement for the new Wii game. They said it is probably not going to be an RPG-kind of game (Colosseum, XD Gale of Darkness). Battle Revolution sucks major cock, but with better graphics and compatibility it can be a decent foundation for a better game. If it's Mystery Dungeon or a Ranger game, I'll vomit...

RandomConsomePanchi

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:36 am

RandomConsomePanchi
Same here skoch. Im hoping they're able to fix battle revolution style if thats the case.

Hydrocannon2727

Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:22 am

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Skochko wrote:Shut up Cocofag. Hoenn is my favourite region. The games themselves may not be that great, but the region is pure awesomeness, because it's so broad, perfect for free roaming.

I think it is too early for a third version of 5th gen or new remakes. 3DS is unlikely to get a new game so soon, but I am guessing B/W will be ported.

It is most likely to be an announcement for the new Wii game. They said it is probably not going to be an RPG-kind of game (Colosseum, XD Gale of Darkness). Battle Revolution sucks major cock, but with better graphics and compatibility it can be a decent foundation for a better game. If it's Mystery Dungeon or a Ranger game, I'll vomit...
I honestly liked the Wi-fi on it, that's the reason I got it, so if don't even have the game, don't shit on it, because it's not like you wasted your time to figure out.

Pikmintendo

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:43 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
This news. It excites me. Honestly ill be happy with any of the options, as long as the new wii game is not in the style of battle rev and is in the style of Colloseum/XD

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Skochko

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:09 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Wtf is wrong with you Hydro, I've had the game since it's release...?
Wi-Fi was okay, but the game is badly done. It needs better graphics, different game modes, much better compatibility, etc. The WiFi is also pretty basic. Nothing extraordinary about it.

So yea, I am not "shitting on it", I am just making some valid points. Pokemon Stadium (and 2) were much more impressive, while Colosseum and XD were something new (well, XD wasn't).

Kaz

Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
XD, u mean the game, or are u laughing?

Skochko

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, the game. Lame title xD

zmanrwks

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:23 pm

zmanrwks
Skochko wrote:If it's Mystery Dungeon or a Ranger game, I'll vomit...
Get your barf bag ready...

New Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Title Pmd_bw1New Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Title Pmd_bw2

New Mystery Dungeon title for the 3DS.

RandomConsomePanchi

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:51 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
Rofl zman. Bring back up Skoch's comment. And seriously now? I wanted hoenn remakes already. :<

zmanrwks

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:56 pm

zmanrwks
RandomConsomePanchi wrote:Rofl zman. Bring back up Skoch's comment. And seriously now? I wanted hoenn remakes already. :<
I do to, but like Gman said, it's too early for a remake.

Pikmintendo

Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
zmanrwks wrote:
RandomConsomePanchi wrote:Rofl zman. Bring back up Skoch's comment. And seriously now? I wanted hoenn remakes already. :<
I do to, but like Skoch said, it's too early for a remake.
I have one word to say about all this: Fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Skochko

Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Oh no, I don't give a damn about 3DS, yet. I meant if the new Wii game becomes a Mystery Dungeon/Ranger title, I'll vomit...

I really didn't care about the DS games as well. Tried one of each, didn't like them at all. This one means less to me than Babysitting Mama...

Ticky Ticky. ty

Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:16 am

Ticky Ticky. ty
Mimiga
Mimiga
yes, the unova pokemon are so unoriginal, the kanto pokemon are so damn original that magneton is 3 magnemites, dugtrio is 3 digglet, dodrio is 3 doduo heads oh my god so original nintendo should stop new shit because theyll never be as original as that.

Skochko

Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:35 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
If you are sarcastic, then I get it. If you are not, then I don't know what to say. Gen 1 did have a lot of awesome pokes though...

Not the point of this thread, anyways.

Ticky Ticky. ty

Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:36 am

Ticky Ticky. ty
Mimiga
Mimiga
you know me, never ever ever sarcastic and all.

Kaz

Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
i too get what u mean, Meowth, just a cat with a coin

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum