The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheBlueYoshi

Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:16 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Alright, so after a long weekend, and week, me and Sparky have made up. We basically talked and worked it out thanks to Skochko. I know I've been stubborn the past weeks now, and thats because I brought outside stress, and so I apologize for the inconvenience. From now on, everybody will be heard. However, we have to set up some major guidelines:

1)When making a poll, please ask an admin before making one. Yes, this forum is pretty much a popular sovereignty, but if there were polls left and right, then we would have no say in the forums, defeating the purpose of admins.

2)Basically, The mods, Skochko, and I are going to be a little stricter, doesn't mean we're going to blow it out of proportion like I did, but basically, if you troll and hurt someone in the process, then you'll most likely be warned. We no longer tolerate extreme flaming to a person on this forum or to someone we know/possibly love.

3)Since we've established the popular sovereignty idea, we are pretty much open to new ideas and such. If you are to think of one, please just post a topic, and not a poll. We set polls for things such as "Game of the year", or "what's your favorite...?", not "THE FORUM SHOULD BE LIKE THIS..." Once again, the admins made the forum, if everybody were to throw polls back in forth, there would be no point to admins.

RandomConsomePanchi

Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:23 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
Hmm, very good. Yes, yes. Indeed. I have no problem with it whatsoever. No harm done in re-enforcing your power, right?

zmanrwks

Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:36 pm

zmanrwks
I could agree with this. And I do.

Skochko

Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Fine by me Razz
Rules are important lol... And yea, I am awesome Razz

Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Anonymous
Sounds great. What a Face

roshipower

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:52 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
rules are rules,regulations are regulations

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Crankeh

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:08 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
@Roshi Yep, thats true. And I dont have any problems with you guys being stricter. I just want the forum to be lively.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum