The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheBlueYoshi

Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:46 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Due to anger within the eyes of those who oppose me and my stubbornness (and so I admit, i am stubborn), Me and skoch will change the forum, because after all this forum this forum would be nothing without our members. I apologize for the inconvenience. And some new updates as well, me and skoch made the forum, so we will run it. No questions asked. Meaning, polls will no longer have an effect unless it is proposed by many and not just ONE person. Another thing, since two people have told me that I have broken rules, I will start ENFORCING RULES on both the chat and the forum. Not disrespectful comments at all, if one is to bash someone, even the slightest, a warning will be give out. I am open to all questions.

OH and one last thing, if you are a suck-up, quit it. I want honest opinions.

New one replaced by :

Last edited by TheBlueYoshi on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

RandomConsomePanchi

Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:04 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
First of all, it's ok for the inconveniences that were caused. We're all human, and we are all vulnerable to our flaws in character. And you are in power, and power corrupts a lot, so I commend you for not totally succumbing to the tempting door of tyranny. And from the little time I have been here, and in my personal opinion, this forum has been running quite smoothly and have found no problems with it whatsoever. Enough nonsense. Let us not quarrel over quarrel over trivial matters, but work together in progressing this forum into further greatness. Kudos to you all who helped pull this together.
-Consome AKA Random AKA Ken AKA Quote

Skochko

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:59 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Okay sure, but, as ConsomePanchi said, the forum was running smoothly for a year. Certain problems we have are mostly personal and can be dealt privately.
And raging about the skin colour change, I mean, seriously... That's lame... The forum looks nice, it IS a big change, but you all will eventually get used to it. Remember when we made TheBrawlingYoshis? A few members also complained about the mono-black theme, but it has been used for a year, in one form or another... Are you guys aware that a lot of forums are white or light-coloured?

Crankeh

Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:20 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
Exactamundo. As Skoch and Ken said, The forum did run smoothly on *racist* theme for one year. I didnt really care if its changed, I like everything on the forum. Wink

Kuro

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:48 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
You need to change it. Cranky is going to abuse his powers if you don't. HURRRRRRR

HE'S A SPY

HE RUNS BG! HE WANTS THE FORUM HOW IT IS BECAUSE IT SUCKS. HE'S TRYING TO MAKE MEMBERS LEAVE AND PREVENT US FROM GETTING NEW ONES!!!!

Of course, he'll abuse his powers before this theme business is over.

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:25 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Kuro wrote:You need to change it. Cranky is going to abuse his powers if you don't. HURRRRRRR

HE'S A SPY

HE RUNS BG! HE WANTS THE FORUM HOW IT IS BECAUSE IT SUCKS. HE'S TRYING TO MAKE MEMBERS LEAVE AND PREVENT US FROM GETTING NEW ONES!!!!

You've been warned. I've told you not to disrespect members, especially affiliates. Warning will be relinquished 2/12/10, and if you are banned, you're banned on the chat as well.

Letha

Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:13 pm

Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
TheBlueYoshi wrote:
Kuro wrote:You need to change it. Cranky is going to abuse his powers if you don't. HURRRRRRR

HE'S A SPY

You've been warned. I've told you not to disrespect members, especially affiliates. Warning will be relinquished 2/12/10, and if you are banned, you're banned on the chat as well.

What my son said makes sense. I won't argue with the warning, but I think you should think about what he's saying.

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:10 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Letha wrote:
TheBlueYoshi wrote:

HE'S A SPY

What my son said makes sense. I won't argue with the warning, but I think you should think about what he's saying.

Deathfox, get off the account, this is warning 2.

Linkodude43

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:25 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
TheBlueYoshi wrote:
Letha wrote:
TheBlueYoshi wrote:

HE'S A SPY

did dfox just get banned, derp O_O, oh well, i like the updates made alot drunken

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:39 pm

Anonymous
linkodude43 wrote:
TheBlueYoshi wrote:
Letha wrote:
TheBlueYoshi wrote:

HE'S A SPY

did dfox just get banned, derp O_O, oh well, i like the updates made alot drunken

Umm... I am pretty sure you need 3 warnings... I am not familiar with the warning system. haha

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum