You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

TheBlueYoshi

Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:11 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
So from now on, I'm going to be bringing updates about Black and White, this being said, I'm going to get the information from Serebii and input it on here, however I will be quoting it and giving proper credit to Serebii. So if you're too lazy to go on Serebii or your overhyped and want to show it here, then here's a topic for it.

Remember, this is from Serebii, not from me. I might do a little paraphrasing and such, but that is for the people who have no idea what the game is about.

Credit To Serebii

Last edited by TheBlueYoshi on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:16 am; edited 3 times in total

Kaz

Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:32 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Does this mean Zman will be allowed to Fetus PKMN?

Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am

Anonymous
Mr. GayManWatch wrote:Does this mean Zman will be allowed to Fetus PKMN?

No. He will not be allowed to.

TheBlueYoshi

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:45 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Alright, new update from Serebii.

Pokémon Black & White - Dream World Pokémon
Following the reveal of the Kanto Starters being in the Dream World on Friday, I have decided to create a page detailling all aspects of the Dream World Pokémon, listing the ones obtainable and how they're obtained. In addition to that, it will list the special abilities of each Pokémon. Click the image (provided URL below~TBY) to go to the page

I don't know what this dream world is, but it sounds pretty epic, might change the people's minds about the game.

More info about the Dream World click here

Link to Serebii Site

Last edited by TheBlueYoshi on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:46 am; edited 2 times in total

zmanrwks

Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:26 am

zmanrwks
The dream world is were you upload your save file to the interwebs and you can do things like catch pokemon with new abilities, like Vaporeon with Hydration. Its one of the new features of the game.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Anonymous
Apparently you need to make an account for that... If I am right, I'm not sure, but there is something you need to make an account on for the game.

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:13 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
So today Serebii announces that they have updated Black and White. The current location of Black and White is a new region called Isshu (English Name Pending I assume). Serebii claims that:

"I have updated the Isshu Region page with details on a variety of areas that were unveiled to us in both CoroCoro and the demo version currently out in Japan on the Pokémon Searcher BW tour. This page will be continually updated until the game is out in which it'll end up being merged with Pokéarth."

To see the towns and such, click the 2nd link, to see the update click the 1st.

Official Serebii Webpage

Black and White Towns and Cities

Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:53 pm

Anonymous
How excited are you about the game? duck?

zmanrwks

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:32 pm

zmanrwks
@KDB you need an account to use the Global Link I believe and yes I am looking forward to this. And fun fact: If isshu is the english name, then it is the only region not to have an O in the name.

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:41 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
zmanrwks wrote:@KDB you need an account to use the Global Link I believe and yes I am looking forward to this. And fun fact: If isshu is the english name, then it is the only region not to have an O in the name.

That is quite true Zman.

MarioandLuigiRule

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:41 pm

MarioandLuigiRule
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Black and White better be good. Looking forward to it. Dont' wanna be disappointed. Im not looking up about it too much because it'll probably ruin the game. I like not knowing much about it and then finding stuff out for myself inside the game.

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:02 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
MarioandLuigiRule wrote:Black and White better be good. Looking forward to it. Dont' wanna be disappointed. Im not looking up about it too much because it'll probably ruin the game. I like not knowing much about it and then finding stuff out for myself inside the game.

Same here, except I can't hold the excitement so really can't do anything about that.

zmanrwks

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:25 pm

zmanrwks
Yea. I like looking up some of the stuff like pokemon or what the basic plot of the game is but not the real spoilers.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Anonymous
Sigh, just make sure you don't ditch it like platinum xD

zmanrwks

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:00 pm

zmanrwks
Platinum is a fun game. It got me back to pokemon...

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:11 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
KingDrybones wrote:Sigh, just make sure you don't ditch it like platinum xD

Platinum and HeartGold were two different games compared to Black and White. First both of them were remakes, although we were more excited for HeartGold and actually completed it due to nostalgic reasons, we shouldn't compare it to B&W. B&W has new pokemon, it's a different side of the game pokemon. I won't ditch it like Platinum, but then again, don't we all ditch our games when we get a new one?

5gSkyYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:19 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
For some reason... I feel like ditching Black and White until Gray/Grey comes out.On the other hand, idk which to get... Razz

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:24 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
5gSkyYoshi wrote:For some reason... I feel like ditching Black and White until Gray/Grey comes out.On the other hand, idk which to get... Razz

You should get White, because it hosts the Zekrom (Black Dragon) which is more epic than the White Dragon.
B&W Updates every day ~ TBY 210px-Zekrom EPIC SMEX

5gSkyYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:27 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
True true, this one has a drill tail, while the other looks like it has it going into its...nevermind...

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:29 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
I lol'd. Apparently Zekrom is male and Reshiram is a female. In Chinese Folklore Yang is a boy and Yin is a girl. They both cancel each other out.

5gSkyYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:31 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueYoshi wrote:I lol'd. Apparently Zekrom is male and Reshiram is a female. In Chinese Folklore Yang is a boy and Yin is a girl. They both cancel each other out.
One is a Fire/Dragon and the other is an Electric/Dragon, so it kinda makes you think about it...sorta...

zmanrwks

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:32 pm

zmanrwks
fun fact: Reshiram is the only fire type not weak to water due to its dragon typing.

5gSkyYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:33 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
zmanrwks wrote:fun fact: Reshiram is the only fire type not weak to water due to its dragon typing.
Hell yeah, then the one I'm choosing is the Electric one!! XD

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:33 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
You guys, make a seperate topic about this, this is for updating B&W, not for B&W discussion.

zmanrwks

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:37 pm

zmanrwks
Ok. I wonder what the kanto starters extra dream world abilities will be, and if the other starters get DW abilites. I think Bulbasaur will get Herbivore or Poison Heal.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum