You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

TheBlueYoshi

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:14 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
roshipower wrote:cmon,the snake turned into a sea serpent and dropped its legs and looks like a water type,fire doesnt even look like a pig anymore,and the sea otter is now a sea unicorn,WTF

You're just not into pokemon anymore. No point in bashing the game because your not into it anymore.

MMM10

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:22 am

MMM10
Balrog
Balrog
awesome more B and W updates and only less then 2 weeks away

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMoneyMan10?feature=mhee
zmanrwks

Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:41 am

zmanrwks
After seeing the starters, im getting Mr Otter Dude of total raep.

roshipower

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:17 am

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
fine...but they better make brown...OR ELSE

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower

Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Anonymous
roshipower wrote:cmon,the snake turned into a sea serpent and dropped its legs and looks like a water type,fire doesnt even look like a pig anymore,and the sea otter is now a sea unicorn,WTF

Wow. The fire pig looks beast. He looks like magmortars brother :3 Anyways they even declared those pictures could be WRONG.

zmanrwks

Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:23 am

zmanrwks
There is only a slight chance they are fake. Although they do look a bit fake... they might turn out to be...

Kaz

Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:06 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Was i supposed to laugh?

zmanrwks

Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:21 am

zmanrwks
No you didnt have to.

zmanrwks

Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:10 am

zmanrwks
Rumors about Black/White. They may be true or not:

IV Values now have 8 kinds instead of 6
There will be some kind of modification for the pokemon coming over from previous generations to fix their stats
4 EVs per battle
Gaining Effort values has also changed
Hidden Power now varies in base power between 60 and 70 (UPD)
No new natures are being introduced
26 new abilities
156 total new pokemon (5 being distribution-only) [This correlates to what Experto has said]
Hypnosis accuracy lowered to 55%, Dark Void's accuracy now 50%
Triple Battles and Rotation Battles are encountered many times
PokeShifter is mentioned as being... less than desirable
Random Match has two modes; 6vs6 Single and 4vs4 Double
Random Match adheres to Battle Tower rules
New rule called 'Fresh' which allows only pokemon trained in Black/White can be used
Battle Subway has a WiFi component
DSi users will be able to participate in events at McDonalds in which they can scan a barcode to receive an item or pokemon
New HM to change seasons

Dark Void was pwnd hard.

TheBlueYoshi

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:38 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
More news from Serebii.

Pokémon Black & White Famitsu Review

Japanese video game publication Famitsu has published their review of the new games; Pokémon Black & Pokémon White, which are due for release next saturday in Japan. This review gave the games a perfect score of 40/40, based on four reviewers giving it 10 each with the reviewers praising the approach to making things fresh. This makes Black & White the first Pokémon games to reach this perfect score and to compare with the previous generation, Diamond & Pearl got 35/40, Platinum got 36/40 and HeartGold/SoulSilver got 37/40. Our coverage of these highly anticipated games will begin next week.

zmanrwks

Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:32 am

zmanrwks
CONFIRMED: There are 156 new pokemon, 3 which are events. There seem to be less legends then Sinnoh by a small number. Isshu is, in fact, based off of New York, and there will be a PURE FLYING type legendary. The last pokemon in the national dex is now #649. The legendary trio seems to be Steel/Fight, Rock/Fight, and Grass/Fight. The 3 event legends are (in order) Water/Fight, Normal/Psychic, and Bug/Steel. Numbers 633 - 635 are Dark/Dragon combo, possibly the psuedo legend of gen 5. Also, Reshiram is #643, Zekrom #644. There are also Electric/Flying, Ground/Flying, and Dragon/Ice legends. There are, however, no pics of these pokemon.

EDIT: I have realized that the Dragon/Ice legend is an obvious possible legend for the third game for B/W.

Last edited by zmanrwks on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)

Hydrocannon2727

Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:53 am

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Huh, this is getting good, but I don't think there should be many legendaries like in the previous generation.

TheBlueYoshi

Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:52 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Hey guys. We got some MAJOR updates, but thanks to Zman up there, I can do less of the work.

Serebii has claimed that.

"Following on from the reveals in CoroCoro yesterday, I have updated various parts of the Black & White section with the details of the Pokémon and other aspects of the game. Firstly, in addition to the page being updated with the numerous New Pokemon, I had added the various New Attacks and New Abilities of those Pokémon. I have also updated the Gym Leaders page with new details about the first gym and the New Characters page with a new character. In addition to that, I have created some new pages. First, I have created a page detailing the Transfer Machine which is used to transfer four specific Pokémon over from your Generation IV games. Finally, I have created a page detailing the new battling feature; Combination Attacks. Click the respective links to go to the page or click the image to go to our main Black & White page and navigate from there.

zmanrwks

Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:28 am

zmanrwks
Im actually liking the new pokemon. Except for afro bull and pokabus evoultions. Friggin Fire/Fight again....

Kaz

Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Afro bull looks Lulzy, but the others idk

zmanrwks

Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:28 am

zmanrwks
ALL Fifth Gen Revealed

All are revealed. You have to go to the home page for some of the pictures of the new pokemon. Also, Tsutarja's final evo and Mijumaru's final evo are pure grass/water types, no dual.

And there is a pure flying legendary.

Linkodude43

Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:04 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
NO, SERIOUSLY, GAME IZ OFFICIALLY SUCK SUCK! SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK! A PURE FLYING TYPE< HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARN U NINTENDO FOR MESSING UP YOUR OWN GAME WITH A PURE FLYING TYPE

ok, lol, i dont really care Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
TheBlueYoshi

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:19 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
linkodude43 wrote:NO, SERIOUSLY, GAME IZ OFFICIALLY SUCK SUCK! SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK! A PURE FLYING TYPE< HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARN U NINTENDO FOR MESSING UP YOUR OWN GAME WITH A PURE FLYING TYPE

ok, lol, i dont really care Very Happy

Grow up Linkodude.

roshipower

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:00 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
^having linko do that is almost impossible

Kaz

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:30 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
roshipower wrote:^having linko do that is almost impossible
That is what i said with you son

roshipower

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:21 am

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
^shut up dad!dun worry i still love you

TheBlueYoshi

Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:14 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
roshipower wrote:^having linko do that is almost impossible
Because his damn brain never functions.

zmanrwks

Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:23 pm

zmanrwks
The English names for the Isshu starters will be revealed on Monday. Don't know if it's just their first stages or the entire families.

TheBlueYoshi

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:14 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Thanks for the update Zman Smile

5gSkyYoshi

Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:44 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
My guess is that they'll be for the whole families. I mean, if they're going to reveal the name of the starters, they might as well get their other forms as well...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum