The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuro

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
This site needs to be more open to ideas and actually discuss them. It's like only certain user's opinions matter and others are disregarded. Also, GIVE REASONS WHY YOU WANT OR DON'T WANT SOMETHING! "I don't want Xat because it sucks." "I want Xat because Chatango sucks." Those kind of posts will not help this forum get any better, nor will it please everyone.

CHANGE THE DAMN COLOR SCHEME! Make it like, grey or something. All black is ugly. Even a dark blue would be better. Maybe even white and black. This IS a Nintendo forum, right? Right.

Stop trolling or trying to troll. Everyone. Saying "Kool Story Bro" or "k" after EVERY POST is annoying. Both should be used sparingly. I may be a little guilty of k'ing a lot, but not as much as a lot of people... and I've pretty much quit even saying it.

Is this forum serious or not? You infract people for posting messages will like, 3 words or less, yet people get away with making BS posts just for the sake of posting on every topic in latest topics. SOMETIMES THE POSTS AREN'T EVEN RELEVANT TO THE TOPIC. And it's not usually even an Outhouse topic.

DON'T SPAM POST VIDEOS! Omg, that's soooooo annoying and take up so much chatroom. A video every 10 minutes or so is fine, but there are people who post like 5 videos in a row and most of them nobody even watches or comments on. So they post them again.

All I can think of for nao. Love ya. Kay. <3

Last edited by Kuro on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

5gSkyYoshi

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:36 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
lol, "Kool Story Bro" and "k" are to use AGAINST trolls, iirc. Pretty true on most things here though.

TheBlueYoshi

Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:16 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Kuro wrote:This site needs to be more open to ideas and actually discuss them. It's like only certain user's opinions matter and others are disregarded. Also, GIVE REASONS WHY YOU WANT OR DON'T WANT SOMETHING! "I don't want Xat because it sucks." "I want Xat because Chatango sucks." Those kind of posts will not help this forum get any better, nor will it please everyone.

CHANGE THE DAMN COLOR SCHEME! Make it like, grey or something. All black is ugly. Even a dark blue would be better. Maybe even white and black. This IS a Nintendo forum, right? Right.

Stop trolling or trying to troll. Everyone. Saying "Kool Story Bro" or "k" after EVERY POST is annoying. Both should be used sparingly. I may be a little guilty of k'ing a lot, but not as much as a lot of people... and I've pretty much quit even saying it.

Is this forum serious or not? You infract people for posting messages will like, 3 words or less, yet people get away with making BS posts just for the sake of posting on every topic in latest topics. SOMETIMES THE POSTS AREN'T EVEN RELEVANT TO THE TOPIC. And it's not usually even an Outhouse topic.

DON'T SPAM POST VIDEOS! Omg, that's soooooo annoying and take up so much chatroom. A video every 10 minutes or so is fine, but there are people who post like 5 videos in a row and most of them nobody even watches or comments on. So they post them again.

All I can think of for nao. Love ya. Kay. <3

The problem is Dfox that your reasons are Xat are just extras added to Chatango. Chatango is pretty much fair on anybody, and really sticks onto the banning system. Not only that but Xat takes away the forum with "the doodling" like I've seen for the past hour.

As for the background, it might be changed because I think we can change it now.

I agree with trolling, but that's directed toward the members, not the forum.

I've changed the rule to 5 characters or less, you can't make 3 words that makes sense with 5 characters with perfect grammar and spacing on the forum "IamCat" doesn't count because yet again, 5 characters is allowed. We have moved beyond that, for a month actually.

Spam posting videos can be easily controlled, and if you have a problem with it, I can ban the words so nobody can post it.

5gSkyYoshi wrote:lol, "Kool Story Bro" and "k" are to use AGAINST trolls, iirc. Pretty true on most things here though.

Cool Story bro was made by trolls and utilized by trolls. You can't necessarily counter troll a [good] troll, cool story bro will just show that you're a faggot and a tool for using troll created memes to counter a troll. K is the only thing I see that can counter a troll, but everybody uses it so much, so what's the point?

Kuro

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Ban "youtube.com"
I wanna see how many people bitch.

Marioking

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
iamcat

Skochko

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:44 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Kuro wrote:This site needs to be more open to ideas and actually discuss them. It's like only certain user's opinions matter and others are disregarded. Also, GIVE REASONS WHY YOU WANT OR DON'T WANT SOMETHING! "I don't want Xat because it sucks." "I want Xat because Chatango sucks." Those kind of posts will not help this forum get any better, nor will it please everyone.

We ARE open to all ideas, but you all can't expect us to do everything you want. And here is the main reason why I (personally) don't like Xat: IT'S UGLY!. Just look at it! It looks so childish and unprofessional. I don't know all of it's functions, but if it's going to replace Chatango on the front page, I might as well vomit... Also putting it on an additional page will just separate members...

Kuro wrote:CHANGE THE DAMN COLOR SCHEME! Make it like, grey or something. All black is ugly. Even a dark blue would be better. Maybe even white and black. This IS a Nintendo forum, right? Right.

Sure, I can help with the forum look, especially now, since I am on a holiday. Just need to find TBY and we'll do it. If you are not pleased with the look, you might as well be here when we change it, so I can hear your opinions before picking a skin.

Kuro wrote:Stop trolling or trying to troll. Everyone. Saying "Kool Story Bro" or "k" after EVERY POST is annoying. Both should be used sparingly. I may be a little guilty of k'ing a lot, but not as much as a lot of people... and I've pretty much quit even saying it.

I seriously hate "Cool Story Bro" and i stopped K-ing. Cool Story Bro needs to die, seriously. Trollish or Anti-Trollish, I find it rude.

Kuro wrote:Is this forum serious or not? You infract people for posting messages will like, 3 words or less, yet people get away with making BS posts just for the sake of posting on every topic in latest topics. SOMETIMES THE POSTS AREN'T EVEN RELEVANT TO THE TOPIC. And it's not usually even an Outhouse topic.

Sure? You know, this forum has too many Moderators and ModCops, so I don't need to do it myself. That is not really my problem. If you find some mistakes in their work, please PM me or TBY and we'll do the rest. I can't do anything about it now, since I don't know what are you referring at specifically.

Kuro wrote:DON'T SPAM POST VIDEOS! Omg, that's soooooo annoying and take up so much chatroom. A video every 10 minutes or so is fine, but there are people who post like 5 videos in a row and most of them nobody even watches or comments on. So they post them again.

I thought I am the only one that is bugged by that. Nice to see someone noticed it as well. When I asked people to stop posting so many YouTube videos, nobody really cared. Seriously people, don't go like "OMG ZMAN WATCH THIS!!!!!" then post the video sixteen times in a row. There is an option for Private Messaging, USE IT!

Kuro wrote:Love ya <3
Love you too <3

Kuro wrote:Kay.
^ TROLL! lol

Kuro

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:17 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Skochko wrote:We ARE open to all ideas, but you all can't expect us to do everything you want. And here is the main reason why I (personally) don't like Xat: IT'S UGLY!. Just look at it! It looks so childish and unprofessional. I don't know all of it's functions, but if it's going to replace Chatango on the front page, I might as well vomit... Also putting it on an additional page will just separate members...

They're both extremely ugly. I haven't seen a good looking chatbox yet. But at least Xat is more customizable.

Skochko wrote:Sure, I can help with the forum look, especially now, since I am on a holiday. Just need to find TBY and we'll do it. If you are not pleased with the look, you might as well be here when we change it, so I can hear your opinions before picking a skin.

My biggest problem is the all black background when you post. My signature and name barely show up on it. I'd prefer a more gray-ish color or a new color all together.

Skochko wrote:Sure? You know, this forum has too many Moderators and ModCops, so I don't need to do it myself. That is not really my problem. If you find some mistakes in their work, please PM me or TBY and we'll do the rest. I can't do anything about it now, since I don't know what are you referring at specifically.

It's not about mods doing anything wrong. It's about having rules that are stricter than SWF or Smogon, but allowing stupid posts in legitimate topics.

Kaz

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:07 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
I am also annoyed by those who post 5 Team Fortress 2 vids in a row. "kool story bro" and "k" are lame and uncreative. I like Chatango more cus it kinda looks more "pro" i guess, the drawing does take u away from the forum, and the ips and u can see who was banned and who has been unbanned.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Anonymous
Ugh, I have to agree with the color scheme looking bleh and the "Kool Story Bro". The color scheme is being fixed, and if I am right, I was told it's a blue/white color scheme which looks really good. The only person I know that says kool story bro has stopped so I guess I have no problem with that as well.

roshipower

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:29 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
the color scheme wasnt fixed,its gone bad,so has the banner,

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Kaz

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
The only improvement i see is the "New Posts/No New Posts" icons (Diddy, Kirby, Toad)

roshipower

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:04 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
other then that,EVERYTHING GOT FUCKED UP

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
5gSkyYoshi

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:16 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. GayManWatch wrote:The only improvement i see is the "New Posts/No New Posts" icons (Diddy, Kirby, Toad)
You know I was gonna be a New Post icon. For some reason, I got replaced by Toad... :/

Marioking

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
MAKE THE FUCKING SIGNITURE LIMIT SMALLER, I AM SICK OF LOOKING AT EVERYONE'S SHITTY ART WORK ON HERE (I'M TALKING ABOUT PIK, GET AT ME FAGGOT)

Srsly, it's annoying.

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:36 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Marioking wrote:MAKE THE FUCKING SIGNITURE LIMIT SMALLER, I AM SICK OF LOOKING AT EVERYONE'S SHITTY ART WORK ON HERE (I'M TALKING ABOUT PIK, GET AT ME FAGGOT)

Srsly, it's annoying.

MK you have been warned. Warning 1. I'll try and reduce siggies, if it's possible. If not, I'll remove it all together.

Letha

Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:10 pm

Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
Some of the signatures here are obnoxiously large. If Matthew ever tried to have a big signature he'd be severely punished.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum