The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zmanrwks

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:30 am

zmanrwks
*credit to GoNintendo, where I found this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahWvxk34UCI

OK. Like my last rant, I will respond to all the messed up comments here. This rant is about fanboyism and ignorance. My comments will be in red.

"The promise of the Nintendo Wii has never really delivered. I'm not jumping behind my couch having some sort of holographic battle experience in my living room. (You're asking for too a bit too much there. Not even the Kinect of Move can offer something like that)"

"My arm starts to cramp holding the Wii mote like this... (Man up, you wuss. Or get out and do some exercise. Don't complain over such stupid things)."

"What I am excited about, is not the Wii U, but the idea of the Wii U. What I would love to see now is Microsoft really run with it (Fanboy alert!). Redesigns it, streamlines it, makes it look less like a Fischer-Price toy and something really cool and sleek, maybe a bigger screen, I think there's a lot of potential there for the next Xbox more than the Wii U (So... you want Microsoft to rip-off Nintendo and try to make it look better? Jesus, you probably glued both your hands to Bill Gates's nuts) which, by the way, it looks like it's going to be as powerful as the Xbox 360 7 years late. It's gonna be a generation behind. (Nintendo confirmed it will be 50% more powerful. Typical fanboy ignorance and inability to actually do research)."

"The HUD needs to be on the screen because the function of the HUD is to deliver real-time feedback to players... delivers feedback based on what they do that connects them to the game world. Now if you take that and put that all on the Wii U's screen... it would just be a trainwreck. You know, having to go like this (moves head up and down rapidly) all the time to get the feedback loop would break the experience... so I wouldn't want to hold the controller up like this, and... glance down at it, you know, that's just more work (Ohoho, this is simply fail. First of all, the DS had this design, with the HUD on one screen and the game on the other, worked out fine. And are you THAT lazy you can't move your eyes for half a second to see the HUD? I really have nothing to say... it's self-explanatory)."

At 2:20 in the video, his "idea" is already being used in Ghost Recon for Wii U. Again, obvious ignorance.

Those are the low points of the video (not saying there are high points). Now, I really have no after thought, but in short, he's being a fanboy towards Microsoft. Nothing else to it.

So, this is more of a breakdown or something rather than a rant, but eh, there isn't anything to say.

SRB1996

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:35 am

SRB1996
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
It's best to ignore fanboys. They're always biased and will not change their minds.

RandomConsomePanchi

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 am

RandomConsomePanchi
*mental breakdown*

Seriously, does he think he sounds correct?

Hydrocannon2727

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:42 am

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
I.E. Jeff from BG.

Smash

Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:32 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Nice rant Zman

Don't Be Like This Guy (Rant) Successful_troll_is_succes

zmanrwks

Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:07 pm

zmanrwks
Smash560 wrote:Nice rant Zman

It's not a troll.

Smash

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
zmanrwks wrote:
Smash560 wrote:Nice rant Zman

It's not a troll.

:Okay..: Okay

Crankeh

Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
Hydrocannon2727 wrote:I.E. Jeff from BG.
It's either Jeff, or some Microsoft fanboy.

Skochko

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:46 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Smash, find a definition of "trolling" and remember it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum