You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Smash

Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:35 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
That was the best review I have ever seen in the history of BtT.

Linkodude43

Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram

My entry.

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
zmanrwks

Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:52 pm

zmanrwks
rating will be done tomorrow

linko gets a bonus point for posting in ken's "round"

zmanrwks

Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:17 pm

zmanrwks
HERE'S YOUR GODDAMN RATING YOU WHORES

MWH v WIIFAN:

MWH: This is perfect. Literally perfect. I'm pretty sure I've heard this before but it's still perfect.

WIIFAN: As much as I unironically love that song, it's not a mashup. It's a shitty early YouTube AMV. Bad Wiiboii.

MWH gets a poooint.

SIR v KEN:

SIR: Eh. I mean it's not bad, but it feels like something is missing. Maybe the Wii Rainbow Road overpowers Double Dash's too much so it barely sounds like a mashup? Maybe I don't get it. Iunno.

KEN: I kinda liked the Ice Cube one better, it was funnier. BUT this is HELLA nice, hella smooth. I'm feeling it. I'm REALLY feeling it.

SKOCH v ROSHI:

SKOCH: This is what I wanted to get out of this round. This was my goal. It has been realized. Good job.

ROSHI: Oh yes oh yessss. Like Skoch, this is what I wanted. Mashups like this. This is hella dope. Good job.

Now I have to pick a winner. This is pretty difficult to pick, both of you picked amazing mashups to use. The biggest thing I'm thinking about; I like the rap song Skoch used more, but I like the VGM Roshi used more... I'm picking Skoch, because the VGM used fits the rap song used a bit better than Roshi's. It sounds like it could be the original beat!

SMASH v BZILLA:

SMASH: Good entry, clever entry actually. Also interesting how it's not a YouTube video. But it's good, very good. The kinda shit I wanna see.

BZILLA: You fugger.

Smash gets pity point.

LINKO: Hmmm... It's OK? But it's very... basic. Not very interesting. Sure, it's a mashup, but it's gotta be top quality. Plus, since you're solo, I gotta be a bit harsher. No points.

CL: This song is pretty and a clever mashup I like it. You get a point.

BONUS POINTS: As stated, Linko gets a bonus point for his outstanding post in Ken's "round." Second bonus goes to the amazing Skoch for the type of entry that I wanted to see the most in this round.

STANDINGS
MAMA: 8
KEN: 10
SIR: 7
SMASH: 6
MWH: 9
LINKO: 6
CL: 9
BZILLA: 5
WIIFANBOI: 5503
ROSHI: 8

ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 8 034
ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 8 Nedsoii

ROUND TEN

Um

I don't have a topic idea

Uh

ALRIGHT

KEN IS TAKING OVER

HE'LL COME UP WITH TOPIC AND JUDGE EVERYONE
I'LL JUDGE KEN THOUGH BECAUSE HE'S SOLO THIS ROUND
SO KEN WILL POST THIS TOPIC IDEA AND JUDGE WHENEVER HE MAKES DEADLINE

MATCHUPS:
WIIFAN v BZILLA
MAMA v SMASH
CL v ROSH
LINKO v MWH

SOLO:
SIR
KEN

ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 8 Don+t+fuckle+with+shulkle_2fe5ab_5301065

Skochko

Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:28 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
YES! I FINALLY BEAT ROSHI! Life complete.

Smash

Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:39 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I think it's worth pointing out that this is the second time I won because my opponent didn't post.

RandomConsomePanchi

Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:56 am

RandomConsomePanchi
Look who's back motherf8cksrs
ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 8 Tumblr_mpyi14Euag1r34qn0o1_250

IT'S TIME FOR THE SUPER DUPER SPECIAL ULTRA EDITION ROUND 10 OF UBTT4

AND IM THE JUDGE HAHAHAHHA
ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 8 Tumblr_nbfa1lA7h81t3yu0bo1_500
So first round of business...

UBtT4 delayed forever bye

NAH WHO AM I KIDDING

So in the spirit of spirits of halloweens we are going to have a SPOOOOOOOKY round. I shall assign a specific phobia to each group in which you must post a SONG THAT FITS PERFECTLY in replicating the fear of said thing and the terrors associated with it.

For example if I was assigned the phobia of bad games then I would post something from Other M cause man AINT THAT A HORRIBLE GMAMEAGEAH GAHHAHAHAHAHA

In all seriousness, and spookyness, if I assign the fear of spiders I want a song that MAKES ME FEEL AFRAID OF THOSE DAMN CREEPY CRAWLIES! Examine what is it about them that makes them so scary. The multiple eyes, the crawly legs, the venomous bite, the sticky web of ensnarement and death. It can't be a song from a spider level or about a spider game. It has to represent the phobia or an element of the phobia itself.

SIDE NOTE: If the phobia is, say, the fear of drowning, posting songs like SONIC'S DROWNING THEME IS NOT ALLOWED. Remixes of certain songs are allowed since different instruments with the same melody are expert in evoking certain emotions.

OK SO ASSIGNMENT TIME:

ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 8 4541199bf8bfbade417d796c36942085

Before I assign this, if you have a problem with the phobia I gave you then come see me and let me know and I will change it. However you have to do it BEFORE the other person posts for that topic or else you are stuck. ALSO I will only change once, so be caaaarefuuuuul what you wish foooor

MATCHUPS:
WIIFAN v BZILLA - Ophidiophobia- Fear of snakes.
MAMA v SMASH - Kainophobia- Fear of anything new, novelty, progress
CL v ROSH - Kakorrhaphiophobia- Fear of failure or defeat.
LINKO v MWH - Zemmiphobia- Fear of the great mole rat. Logizomechanophobia- Fear of computers.

SOLO:
SIR - Medomalacuphobia- Fear of losing an erection.
KEN - Apiphobia- Fear of bees. (Given to me by Zman, thanks)

Ok so these all look great. I LIKE IT. So. In terms of due date I'm thinking that since I work this weekend and I have a test on Tuesday....I'll make the deadline Wednesday. Pretty extensive I know but since we all have school and priorities I'm giving you a good amount of time to post. Especially this weekend when we all have time to post.

ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 8 Tumblr_nd1v62hyQ21qg5o2oo9_250

SO LET'S GET GOING. Remember, if you have an issue with your topic come talk to me before the other person posts. But it doesn't necessarily mean it'll be beetteeeer (who knows depends on what you say)

DEADLINE IS NEXT WEDNESDAY 10/15

ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 8 Tumblr_n0mntd653n1s3fcuko1_400
GET POSTING!

Have great music to motivate you

Last edited by RandomConsomePanchi on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Linkodude43

Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:05 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Ken judging? RIP UBtT4.

Smash

Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:17 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Fear of anything new, huh? Well, it's not so new anymore, but it's seems to be pretty damn recent in the fad department. It's horrifying as wel. Who's sick twisted idea was it? That's right! I'm talking about...

REALLY BAD TECHNO MUSIC!

In Sonic Colors, the theme to Planet Wisp stood out. It was calm, peaceful, beautiful. It was one of my favorite tracks in the game, hell, maybe even one of the best in the series!

But then, when Sonic Generations came out, and you play the stage as Classic Sonic, this abomination of a remix appeared and forced itself into your ears! It was terrible, and to make matters worse, the stage dragged on for about nine minutes! That's nine minutes of a beautiful some being stabbed in several non fatal places just because the killer wanted it to feel the pain as much as it could before going for the final kill. This was the new version. THIS is what makes new stuff scary.

CartoonLink

Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:25 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Ken, I like your request. But I ask if you can change it to Nyctophobia?

Skochko

Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:13 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator

Okay, so imagine a person like 30-40 years back, stuck in his own ways, unable to cope with the sudden expansion of technology. He's stuck in a room full of consoles, arcades, computers and all kinds of shit.  He's going crazy, imagining they are all turning into killer robots (or appliances, coz he probably doesn't know what robots are), and this is what he hears in his head.

I realize this is more about technophobia, rather than the thing you wanted, but innovation can be interpreted in many ways. Technology advancement in the 70s and 80s was a huge thing.

And for the dramatic effect...

ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 8 Tumblr_m2694uON2q1r6ghlu

ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 8 Tumblr_m2695mmuzo1r6ghlu

ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 8 Tumblr_m2695vsL1w1r6ghlu

MarioWorldHacker

Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:57 pm

MarioWorldHacker
Anouki
Anouki

RandomConsomePanchi

Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:02 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
Because only an abysmal amount of people posted in this round (being 3) i shall be extending this round to SATURDAY 11:59 PM CST. You have been warned.

Skochko

Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:45 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
RandomConsomePanchi wrote:Because only an abysmal amount of people posted in this round (being 3) i shall be extending this round to SATURDAY 11:59 PM CST. You have been warned.

Aren't you supposed to nag people on every social network for them to post?

Linkodude43

Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:13 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram

roshipower

Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:16 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Sorry for the late post. I had 2 exams this week.

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
RandomConsomePanchi

Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:42 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
Ok so since there are still a few people left to post and since I'm really sick and feel like trash, I will be generously extending to tomorrow, Sunday.

BUT. This is the last extension. Sunday evening I shall be JUDGING, so be sure to post by then. Then again it's only a few people left so hopefully we should get them in by tomorrow night.

Expect results then. And yes there will be results. On time too. Unlike a certain time long ago....

Smash

Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Look at that, it's after Sunday evening even in pacific time. Lol

RandomConsomePanchi

Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:36 am

RandomConsomePanchi
Smash wrote:Look at that, it's after Sunday evening even in pacific time. Lol

I asked Zman to post for me yesterday night when it was too late to explain what happened yesterday.

I was literally bedridden all day sick, sleeping practically the entire day. I literally have not touched my laptop until now, Monday, so I asked him to explain this as well as giving an extension for the 5 people to post. Thankfully I feel a bit better today and I can move around so I can happily sit at my laptop and do things and be productive and waste time. So today we shall encounter ourselves with the rating we have been waiting.

I am extremely sorry about the unexpected delays. Sometimes, viruses like forcing you to be stuck in bed all day.

This evening is the last day. For the people who haven't posted (Sir, Bzilla, Wiiboi, CL) they have until this evening to post. If you'd like, continue to message them and pester them to post until they actually do.

Thanks for understanding guys. I'll be back with the results tonight.

RandomConsomePanchi

Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:26 am

RandomConsomePanchi
Oh wait don't I need to post? Well of course I do and I already had my entry since Sunday but again. No laptop. Well here it is.

The fear of bees....What is it that makes people afraid of bees? Is it because of their adorable little fuzzy bodies or their nice color or their somewhat creppy insect legs? Or is it the sharp stinger that brings both pain to the victim and death to the user? I am more inclined to believe the stinger as being the main reason for this "fear". But then again...there is one final element to a bee.

And that's the buzzing. This sometimes soft yet powerful buzz alerts you to a bee's presence, whenever it's near. But what if we were to combine this with the most fearful state to find bees?

A swarm. A swarm of an overwhelming storm of buzzing, swallowing up its victim whole within this storm of bees. Leaving the victim hearing nothing but their endless buzzing. Not even their screams can be made out. This overwhelming and suffocating factor is what I determine to be the source for the fear of bees. And this is why I chose this song.

lol jk

For the most part most of the song is slow, and doesn't really scream BEES to me, or in my case, the sense of being overwhelmed with fear. That is why my entry only starts at 5:30-7:30.
2 minutes of pure. Annoying (like a bee buzzing around you). Agonizing (like a bee stinging you). Exponentially grown to fit the mass of fear swarming around you and enveloping you entire body. Those damn violins. Replace those with buzzing and gosh damn even more annoying.

In fact just get the most intense part of the song (6:55) and play it with this amazing and best acted scene in the history of the world and see how perfect it is.

Yay I posted.

CartoonLink

Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:19 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
For one, I'm sick. Two, I asked you to change my fucking phobia to fear of the dark, and you never responded.

Kaz

Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:12 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator

RandomConsomePanchi

Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:51 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
gOSH DAMN FIREFOX CRASHED WHEN I WAS RATING

THANKFULLY I HAVE IT ON A WORD DOC HAHAHAHA WONT BE BEAT THIS TIME BASTARDS

So what this means is that due to my sickness I am going to post the ratings tomorrow morning. Don't worry I'll be at school so I'll be awake to do so. So expect them then. Thank you for the patience, but as promised, I am rating

Goodnight and see you all in a bit. (Also CL, message me personally on skypz whenever you get the chance)

RandomConsomePanchi

Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:53 am

RandomConsomePanchi
Ok here are the ratings as promised. No fancy gifs. No anything really. Just raw score and thoughts on the songs. Cause I'm at school. And stuff.

WIIFAN v BZILLA - Ophidiophobia- Fear of snakes.
Wiiboi - MMMMMM TASTY SONG ELICIOUS

Bzilla - MMMM EVEN BETTER I LOVE SNAKE BEATER
(Since you both didn't post, I'm going to leave it up to Zman to determine whether you can post late or not to get the point)

MAMA v SMASH - Kainophobia- Fear of anything new, novelty, progress
Mama - HOW IS THIS ACTUALLY A PART OF AN ACTUAL VIDEO GAME SOUNDTRACK? I seriously had to pause 30 seconds in because of how much PAIN my ears were in. IT DOESN'T HELP THAT I'M SICK I HAVE A HEADACHE NOW GOSH DAMN. However I can see the insanity part you were going with. A man driven to insanity due to the fear of technology. Although not exactly what I put (fear of something "New") technology is always technically changing and always producing something new so its good. Btw perfect use of the cheep cheep pics. I scrolled down as the music played and it was perfect. 2gud

Smash - Gosh damn. How you know Planet Wisp was my most FAVORITE TRACK in all of Sonic Colors? How did you know that I literally CLIMAXED when I first played that gorgeous first level with the caressing song lifting me into heaven!? Regardless, you NAILED the idea of a "If it ain't broke don't fix it" ideal. I am definitely one of those people who HATED this remix. Sure it's "ok" by it's own part, but it's something that shouldnt even be ASSOCIATED with the original score. Great entry.

However I do have trouble in choosing who will win. Both really good entries, a bit different in terms of the approach. However, I must choose the one that actually represents the actual "fear" factor. So, although I sadly relate to Smash's post, I must choose Mama's due to the sheer sense of fear it sends through one's spine. Just make it stop. JUST MAKE IT STOP

Mama wins

CL v ROSHI - Kakorrhaphiophobia- Fear of failure or defeat.
CL - So I unfortunately failed to see your post requesting to change the topic. I am sorry for that. (Would've been better if you contacted me on skype but that's besides the point) You did say you liked my request regardless. Since Roshi already posted, and since I know what it's like being SICK and unable to do much, I am personally giving you an extension to post in order to compete with Roshi. The extension will be until Thursday, so a 2 day extension.

Until then, Roshi wins by default. I won't bother listening to it unless there's actual competition involved.

LINKO v MWH - Logizomechanophobia- Fear of computers.
Linko - Linko. Linko. Linko. Linko. Why do you do this to me. I'll explain in a bit but...this doesn't sound that spooky. It has the beps, sure, but where is the SPEPPY?!

MWH - Are you TRYING TO BIAS ME WITH METROID? Cause it's working. You picked a perfect song. One that uses the electronic beeps and whistles combined with synths that drive cold fear into your heart of what technological monster lies ahead. What will strike first? Is it that dell laptop there? Or is the Gateway desktop the first to go rogue...?

Ok so the winner of this is going to be MWH. LINKO THOUGH. WHY? If you had chosen GRODUS' theme, YOU would have most likely won in the end. It has the electronic sounds, in fact more realistic to today's "computer" sounds. AND it has this SINISTER sensation of something WANTING to harm you. THAT sends chills down your spine. THAT is true fear of computers. Yet you had....to choose...the one right below it....Linko...I'm so disappointed in the sense that you were SO CLOSE IN CHOOSING THE WINNER. So close.

MWH wins (dammit)

SIR - Medomalacuphobia- Fear of losing an erection.
Gosh dammit. GOSH. FREAKING. DAMMIT. SIR. THIS SONG. WHY. YOU. Do you know what this song implies? The loss of an erection is the fall of an EMPIRE. The angelic chants of glory and prosperity reign out through this tremulous time. No. The King must not fall. He must stand strong and firm!

....that innuendo was so bad. YOU'RE BAD, SIR.

You win.

KEN - Apiphobia- Fear of bees.
OOH MAN THIS IS DA BEST ENTRY EVER I LOOOOOVE HOW U DID OSMETHING FNNY HAEHHEHEFHAFHEHEHEHEHEF

OK bonus point round. I've given myself the liberty in distributing this round's bonus points.
1st bonus point goes to the man who looked into my heart and found sadness. Smash, for speaking to me on a level never before spoken (It's called the English language)
2nd bonus point goes to Sir. Never before had an erection seem so vital, important, and glorious in this day and age.
3rd bonus points goes to MEEEE FOR BEING THE GUEST JUDGE THIS ROUND WOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO (Idk Zman you choose 3rd bonus point)

Ok guys thats it. That's all. I await zman to put his review of my post, as well as seeing what happens with CL's post. Besides that, Zman will be taking the wheel back from this point on and will be posting the next round topic in the not too far future.

Thanks for playing guys

Linkodude43

Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:42 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Holy crap, I just searched for Grodus' theme, and that was the theme I was looking for, I had a specific song in mind from TTYD but I couldn't quite recall it, when I found that I figured I was just remembering wrong and that was it, and used it. Dammit.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum