Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:15 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
So now we're just waiting on CL?

zmanrwks

Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:38 am

zmanrwks
We're not. He's had enough time and I'm disappoint in him.

Results coming today.

zmanrwks

Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:09 am

zmanrwks
HEY KIDS I have ROUND 1 RESULTS

BZILLA VS MWH

BZILLA: I see where you're going with this. And I agree; the forum is dead, and UBTT4 is how we will remember the last moments of the forum. I don't feel like the lyrics help the song, especially because I can't understand the singing, but overall you had a solid, albeit safe choice for this round.

MWH: Choosing a lackluster track on purpose is a dangerous tactic that payed off. I could imagine hearing this song in the empty void of nothingness. In an empty wasteland where everything has died. Very depressing, but a very good choice.

I'm awarding MWH the point. But Mama said to take away points from you also so...

CL VS MAMA
CL: I understand that my "example" was not a VGM track, but you should be smart enough to know BTT is about vidya gaems, not Queen. I gave you time to fix this, however, but you did not. How could you let Mama win?
ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 2 ZCd53lF

Mama: I don't even have to judge you, you already won. But I will. This song is a good "ending" track for our little forum, and yadda yadda yadda this is really good.

Mama barely takes the point over CL. But TBH Mama would win even if I judged CL's original entry.

At the request of CL and Skoch, and due to some circumstances that prevented CL from responding, CL gets a late entry and both contestants have been rejudged.
CL: Definitely love the feel of this track when compared to the memories you've had at TND. It's nice, very upbeat, and a lovely tune that reminds us of the fun times and not the sad stuff like the death. Late entry but I'll allow. Good job.

Skoch: Your entry still stands strong with competition. This song is still a good ending track for the forum, the credits roll as we move on and celebrate one last time. A good entry still.

Does Mama keep his point or does CL steal it? Honestly, I like CL's more. Skoch will blame me for pitying CL, but CL genuinely has a better song for his description, and I just get a better vibe from it. Sorry Skoch. For the first time UBTT history, someone loses their point.

SMASH VS LINKO
Smash: I'm impressed. You did a very good job finding a song and making a small story that matches with the song well. The song could've been a bit shorter, but this was a good entry.

Linko: The first point is a solid point. This somber sounding song is very fitting to the current, deathly state of TND. The second point is a bit weak, but passable. The third point I guess makes sense, but a bit of a biased point. However, you made a good choice for this round.

Smash has the better Majora's Mask entry, point to him.

SIR VS ROSHI
Sir: The song is short, but gets the point across. The forum was a fantastic experience for us all, but all good things come to an end. This sad but slightly memorable song does a good job for that.
Also that game sucks.

Roshi: Damn Roshi, your entry is very similar to Sir. I doubt you copied him, and this is pure coincidence. From that assumption, everything I said to Sir applies to this, except this song being short or the game sucking.

This is hard to pick... I'm going to pick Roshi, though; my reasoning is that his song has a bit more to it. Sir's song is a simpler, yet effective track, but Roshi's track has more elements to it which better encompasses everything the forum and the users have been through, so Roshi's song has "more story" to it.
Also Sticker Star sucks

KEN VS WIIFAN
Ken: You did very well, Ken. You told a nice story that basically summed up "one chapter is done, but the story is just beginning," and this song is 1-to-1 with that description. It's beautiful.

Wiifan: At first read I wasn't sure what you doing with your song choice. Then I read it again and I think I understand. From your point of view, you didn't give a shit and just kinda hung out on chat and with people. You weren't attached, you were along for the ride, and had a jolly ol' time. Good entry.

Ken won, though.

HYDRO VS SEAN
Hydro: This song is pretty sick, and I agree this forum was awesome, but I kinda wish your entry had a bit more weight to it. It's OK, but could be better.

Sean: I love the story you told. This entry is perfect for that. Good job for thinking outside the box, and for getting a good song for that. You're a creative man, Sean.

Sean gets the point.

BONUS POINTS: Like UBTT3, two people get bonus points for being super good. For this round, I want to give bonus points to people who deviated from the path with their entry. Most people wrote about the great times had with the forum, and did a good job with that. But Sean and Wiifan said "let's have fun with this" and posted an entry that was still fitting for this forum and were unexpected choices. Good job kids.
ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 2 3OEkfLp
*Note: Bonus points remain the same after CL and Skoch's rejudging.

CURRENT STANDINGS:
MAMA: 1 0
KEN: 1
SIR: 0
SMASH: 1
MWH: negative 5 1
LINKO: 0
CL: 0 1
BZILLA: 0
WIIFANBOI: 1
ROSHI: 1
HYDRO: 0
SEAN: 2

The brit's in first place guys

ROUND TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This round is gonna be silly.
ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 2 Hm2BWxu

Time to get your creative juices flowing, we're gonna write a story. But this story is only a sentence wrong. What's the theme of the story?

Everyone MUST write a SINGLE SENTENCE involving MWH AND A RANDOM CHARACTER OF YOUR CHOICE

No one may use the same random character twice, everyone's random character must be different. After writing your sentence, find a song to fit the mood of your sentence.

EXAMPLE:
"Bill Clinton wrapped his soft arms around MWH's strong thighs and whispered "who's your president now?""
Song:

*Note: ONLY USE VIDEO GAME MUSIC, CL. THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE ELSE TOO BUT I'M SINGLING OUT CL.

Whoever has the best single-sentence story-song combination will win. Here are your matchups:
WIIFAN v ROSHI
KEN v LINKO
MAMA v SIR
CL v SEAN
SMASH v MWH
BZILLA v HYDRO

Get going.
ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 2 KlMjGNK
ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 2 MKIXIX1

Last edited by zmanrwks on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

CartoonLink

Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:51 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
kkkkkkkkkkkkk

zmanrwks

Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:59 am

zmanrwks
Hey guys this was brought up in chat but remixes of songs are allowed that is all.

Kaz

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:29 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator

Mwh then proceeded to insert his hard, caramel colored 7 incher into Ecco's smooth and silky blowhole, which led to Ecco whispering softly into Mwh's ear, "Much better than your Chinese cartoons drawings, huh?"

Skochko

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
NEWS ALERT: "Lyrical geniuses - Pitbull and MWH, the new Latino power couple, join forces and write their new chart topper!"

DALE!

Hydrocannon2727

Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:11 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Allow me to paint the scene: "Shift, rock, yeah!  Shift, rock, yeah," Knuckles yelled, slamming MWH against the myriad of Eggman's robots while MWH screams "KNUCKLES-CHAN THIS HUUUUUUURTS!!!!", unaware that it was only the beginning level.

Smash

Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:58 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
MWH embraced MWH's foot gently before slamming him against the bed and giving him a long passionate kiss.

Wiiboii

Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Wiiboii
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
Covered in beads of sweat, Mwh bit his lip and unloaded his hot and steamy baby batter all over his lover's booty; catching his breath, Mwh heard a familiar voice. "Remember me?"

zmanrwks

Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:07 am

zmanrwks
wiiboi that's not vgm no

Wiiboii

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:39 am

Wiiboii
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
It's from saints row, zman. But it doesn't matter because I did more than one sentence

zmanrwks

Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:29 am

zmanrwks
The semicolon kinda one-sentencifies it, but if this is in Saints Row then I'll allow it if you provide proof.

Skochko

Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:16 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
zmanrwks wrote:The semicolon kinda one-sentencifies it, but if this is in Saints Row then I'll allow it if you provide proof.

He just put a semicolon instead of a period. It's two sentences. But he can rephrase it.

zmanrwks

Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:18 am

zmanrwks
I've decided on a deadline of Sunday for this round. Results/new round will also go up that day or Monday, and the ending of round 3 will vary because college reasons.

Last edited by zmanrwks on Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total

SRB1996

Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:45 am

SRB1996
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
"So, who wants to make love to a giant bird?" Cave said to an alternate MWH.

zmanrwks

Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:06 am

zmanrwks
EDIT: Ken is unavailable to post until Monday, but for the sake of being fair, Monday is the new deadline.

You see, he got the date extended because he communicated with me.

zmanrwks

Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:15 am

zmanrwks
Hey kids, I know I extended round 2 until tomorrow, but for reasons of I don't know how much free time I might have tomorrow, I'm going to at least begin ROUND 3 today, and if anyone wants to post for round 3 early go ahead.

ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 2 PYFQ07Q

But do me a favor and if SPECIFY WHICH ROUND YOU'RE POSTING FOR.

(Obviously, results for round 2 aren't here, check back later)

ROUND 2 EPISODE 2 BEGIN

This is an idea I've stolen from UBTT3 (actually, so is the next round but shhh).

Remember when I picked a buncha random song lyrics and made everyone pick one and find some fitting tunes? We're doing that, but this time with 11 songs to choose from!

Why 11? Well there was 12 but Skoch is leaving for vacation like some kind of fucking animal and requested the next 2 rounds early so his choices are ready, so you guys only get to pick from 11.

ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 2 IHyxAGD

Remember that ONLY ONE SONG PER PERSON AND FIRST COME FIRST SERVER. Don't wait until last minute and you can't pick a song someone else picked. You also can reserve a song to make your post later, you can only pick your song when you post.

Here's 12 11 song lyric excerpts.

Song 1
Spoiler:

Song 2 (SIR)
Spoiler:

Song 3 (Bzilla)
Spoiler:

Song 4
Spoiler:

Song 5 (CL)
Spoiler:

Song 6 (SEAN)
Spoiler:

Song 7 (LINKO)
Spoiler:

Song 8 (ROSHI)
Spoiler:

Song 9
Spoiler:

Song 10 (SMASH)
Spoiler:

Song 11 (SKOCH)
Spoiler:

Song 12 (MWH)
Spoiler:

Descriptions aren't required. Nickelback is one of the songs. You can easily google the lyrics to these songs, and I'm sure one or two have appeared in a video game, but you can't actually use the real song, and you aren't given points for accuracy to original, but for how the song you picked fits with the lyrics.

A bonus point to anyone who successfully pulls off song 3.

This round ends later this week at some time, and I've added a new rule to inspire posting: ANYONE WHO DOESN'T POST LOSES A POINT. If you can't post, talk to me and we can work something out.

Don't fuck up.
And finish posting for round 2 ofc. prioritize round 2.

ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 2 LXXEy15

EDIT: Might as well post matchups also here, then again when Irate round 2.

r3
WIIFAN v MAMA
KEN v CL
HYDRO v LINKO
SEAN v MWH
ROSHI v BZILLA
SMASH v SIR

Last edited by zmanrwks on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:48 pm; edited 9 times in total

MarioWorldHacker

Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:52 am

MarioWorldHacker
Anouki
Anouki
ROUND 2 ENTRY: Because screw you, zman. This crap was too difficult.

As MWH approached his rattling, spooky beloved and slowly caressed those fine, mighty bones, he follows up and says: "I've got a bone to pick with you. The ride that never ends has just started."

MarioWorldHacker

Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:18 am

MarioWorldHacker
Anouki
Anouki
ROUND 3 ENTRY:

Song #12

The following quote is from the game itself and I think it's a good response to the chosen lyrics.

"There is no "Absolute" in this mundanity. Occasionally you get lost facing unreasonable burdens. In order to overcome, you need a firm conviction, penetration, and the ability to take action."

Bzilla56

Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Bzilla56
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
Round 2:

Mwh approached Buck Bumble and said: "What the hell kind of round is this, zeeman...or should I say BEEMAN!"

Bzilla56

Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:06 pm

Bzilla56
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
For Round 3:

I'm using Song 3.

Listen to that song and tell me that the guys who sing it don't Fuck dogs in the ass.

roshipower

Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:06 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Round 2
WHat started out as a meeting between Zangief and MWH, quickly lead to to gentle caressing of the inner side of each other's limbs, before Zangief concluded by slamming his beloved's face in between his thighs

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Linkodude43

Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:29 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
As MWH arrived home, Birdo was waiting behind the door, she suction cupped his head in her mouth and whispered "Fuck me right in the pussy", and cries of joy rung out from MWH.

This round was too hard.

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
zmanrwks

Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:39 am

zmanrwks
everyone except ken and cl posted. cl is being dramatic and probably won't post, and ken can't post until tonight, so cl has until then and ken will post. i don't know if i can judge tonight but we'll see.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum