The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CartoonLink

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:07 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I am going to post my thoughts on the people that surround the Nintendo Domain.

Let's start with me. Overall, I am the only person with a sense of troll humour and although I shattered previous records with most times banned on the chat, I still have a duty to serve and I am everyone's best friend.

Zman. He does not let me write out his full name on this site for god knows what reason, and he broke previous records with most times having to ban someone on the chat, he is still a funny and out going guy who will have fun with anyone and anything. Wink And he's mad when he tells you to shut up.

Mama. He is a very serious guy who gets somewhat of my humour. He understands the ability of not being able to squirt anus juices, which therefore, I applaud him. He's funny, and he doesn't take anything serious.

MWH. He's one of the funniest fucking people ever. First of all, he sounds like 25, and he reads all of my infamous, retarded comments while he is streaming. He plays the best games. But he is biased for liking Majora's Mask over Skyward Sword.

Sparkeh. He holds the record for every positive record in the history of gaming. I love him, and his ~bzt.

Ken. He makes me laugh and has inspiring writing that he should do something with. His writing is almost as good as mine, but not quite.

Gman. Although I have made him feel bad about himself (due to being called a parasite), he is clean and a down to earth gooby fan.

Pik. Absent person is absent.

Crankeh. His attitude towards everything is fucking hilarious, he's the mini CL.

Linko. I never see you around, but you've always been the nicest guy, and you're pro at liking video games.

Hydro. You make me laugh my ass off.

Logan. I miss you.

Sean. You're funny to joke around with, especially with the national shit. Please come enjoy some maple syrup rum.

Bzilla. I want to rape you anally.

Smash. You cannot take a joke, but yet at the same time you're the one taking the joke. You get my humour and tend to have fun. Until you're called Groudon I believe.

That is all. Have a peaceful day, fuckers.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum