Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Foar you because I am boxxy

Skochko

Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:07 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
That gave me an erection. Although that sound (like the MSN message) really scared me xD

Kaz

Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:29 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
LOL'd at the end

Linkodude43

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Lool, My computer handles Explosions way heavier than that (I did one which is way bigger)

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
SRB1996

Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:42 pm

SRB1996
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
linkodude43 wrote:Lool, My computer handles Explosions way heavier than that (I did one which is way bigger)

Skochko, give this guy a chuftie badge!!!! Linko, you earned it.

Linkodude43

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:06 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I do have to admit though, the framerate you maintained during that kind of a explosion was quite amazing :3

SRB1996

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:04 am

SRB1996
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
linkodude43 wrote:I do have to admit though, the framerate you maintained during that kind of a explosion was quite amazing :3

I know. I was running a bunch of other programs in the background too.

Linkodude43

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:23 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Can I have a Chuftie Badge now Skoch?

dooba

Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:31 pm

Bulbmin
Bulbmin
linkodude43 wrote:Can I have a Chuftie Badge now Skoch?

dont beg...begging is for poor people haha poor purple people trolls, PPPT and the leader is, ofcourse, linkodude haha..

linkodude43 wrote:I do have to admit though, the framerate you maintained during that kind of a explosion was quite amazing :3

maybe its amazing for poor people purple trolls, PPPT.... and no you dont HAVE to admit...what u gonna die or something if u dont? there u dont HAVE to...

Linkodude43

Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:55 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
dooba wrote:

dont beg...begging is for poor people haha poor purple people trolls, PPPT and the leader is, ofcourse, linkodude haha..

Lulzies, OMG DOOBA IM SO OFFENDED, I FEEL AS IF MY LIFE IS WORTHLESS, BECAUSE I BEGGED AND IM A "purple"

maybe its amazing for poor people purple trolls, PPPT.... and no you dont HAVE to admit...what u gonna die or something if u dont? there u dont HAVE to...

Your computer prolly couldent handle 1 TNT

dooba

Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Bulbmin
Bulbmin
linkodude43 wrote:
dooba wrote:

Lulzies, OMG DOOBA IM SO OFFENDED, I FEEL AS IF MY LIFE IS WORTHLESS, BECAUSE I BEGGED AND IM A "purple"

im sorry i aint poor my computer can handle almost every game on the highest settings but its ok its something us not poor people and not trollers have ^.^

Linkodude43

Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
dooba wrote:
linkodude43 wrote:
dooba wrote:

im sorry i aint poor my computer can handle almost every game on the highest settings but its ok its something us not poor people and not trollers have ^.^

yeah........about that, my computer is probably more expensive then yours >.>

dooba

Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:01 pm

Bulbmin
Bulbmin
linkodude43 wrote:
dooba wrote:
linkodude43 wrote:
dooba wrote:

cos more expensive = better? ahaha u mustve bought it from alienware or something and they tricked u :DDDDDDDDD

Linkodude43

Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:03 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
dooba wrote:
linkodude43 wrote:
dooba wrote:
linkodude43 wrote:
dooba wrote:

cos more expensive = better? ahaha u mustve bought it from alienware or something and they tricked u :DDDDDDDDD

I never said that, you just dont understand what im saying, I have a custom made MacPro with a FRIKIN TON of RAM

dooba

Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Bulbmin
Bulbmin
linkodude43 wrote:
dooba wrote:
linkodude43 wrote:
dooba wrote:
linkodude43 wrote:
dooba wrote:

I never said that, you just dont understand what im saying, I have a custom made MacPro with a FRIKIN TON of RAM

u know that minecraft only need 0.5gb of ram and it can run eZ? u know that most games only use 2 and highest 4 ram ? or u think ram = good pc ? lol..

Kaz

Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
/locked u two need to feed more or else

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum