The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zmanrwks

Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:42 am

zmanrwks
Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Spoiler:

Chances are it's fake, but maybe it isn't... considering Kid Icarus: Uprising is done, SSB4 (or as it's called here, Super Smash Bros Universe), could've been started. The thing that makes it seem not legit is the signature of Sakurai, as it lacks the Kirby he always incorporates into it.

But anyway this is what the sheet may have said (it is not a 100% translation).

The first line says:

>When universes collide (?) Sheet.

Random points of interest from the bulleted text:

> (?) to get some ideas off my chest. Hoping that they will be taken into consideration. The writer suggests that some of his ideas made there way into Brawl. One of which was the sticker stat increasing system found in the SSE.
>Neku from TWEWY was mentioned in one of the later paragraphs, but it was a reference to gameplay elements from TWEWY rather than talking about Neku himeself. The writer thought that something like the badges in TWEWY could be used for a character, although he didn't specify who.
> remove tripping. It (?) received well.
> 3 party support worked out. (?) more in the next installment.
> Mario franchise has experienced tremendous growth since last installment and should reflect that.
>Metroid: Other M expanded on Samus and Ridley. Something about how Samus doesn't need to be slow anymore. Other M and Zero Mission show her as a fast warrior and she needs to be represented as such in next installment.
> (?) characters from Sega
> Konami and Square Enix are mentioned in the lower bulleted parts, but I can't make out any context.
>He feels that the Mother and F-zero franchises are finished and he has no ideas for them.

(Source)

In short, The World Ends With You got mentioned and it's gameplay, but I don't know what that means seeing as I never played TWEWY, anyone who has please tell me what this means specifically. Tripping was removed (that was easy to figure out) and 3rd party characters will return. Mario will have a much larger representation in the game, and Samus is faster. There may be characters from SEGA (most likely Sonic) and Konami and Square Enix were involved, meaning that Snake may return and a Square Enix character may appear, or it could refer to the TWEWY thing. Maybe it means Geno is coming to the game! And Mother and F-Zero won't change in the game.

So... what do you think?

RandomConsomePanchi

Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:23 am

RandomConsomePanchi
Needs Quote, a Capcom character like Megaman or ZERO (Cuz WHAT IS HE FIGHTING FOOOOR) and otherz

It might be fake, since the signature has NO KIRBY SIG. LJSAEKFJAOEISFIKJZFS
But despite that, if it were to be legit, then that means that the "Universes" will probably incorporate another "Subspace emissary" thingy, but instead its as if the WORLDS of the characters are conjoining or something like that, and not just a world of trophies. Eh, but regardless.

YES! YES!

Kaz

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:01 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Ken loves his spoilers :3

Smash

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
How about the characters who can talk actually have lines in the Subspace Emisary

Pikmintendo

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Smash wrote:How about the characters who can talk actually have lines in the Subspace Emisary
First of all, the story mode (if there is one) wont be called subspace emissary again.
Second, There are way too many silent proagonists for that to work. (Ness, Link, Mario, Pokemon trainer, Luigi, DK...)

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Smash

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Let them speak too, the fact that nobody in Nintendo talks has always bugged me.

Pikmintendo

Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Smash wrote:Let them speak too, the fact that nobody in Nintendo talks has always bugged me.
then gtfo out of the fanbase.
I honestly dont want them to be given voice actors, I like leaving it up to imagination and it can sometimes ruin the character. Like I hated Samus's voice in other M :L

Smash

Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
:I Lied: I don't give a crap about it.

Pikmintendo

Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Smash wrote: Super Smash Bros 4 Leaked Fact Sheet? 2630219914 I don't give a crap about it.
If you dont give a crap youll be fine either way, and nintendo aint doing voice acting, and I wouldnt want them too.
/end of discussion

roshipower

Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:10 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Smash, do you know why they are silent? particularly link,pkmn trainer and ness since you name them in their games, its is because nintendo wants you to feel more like you are that character rather than playing as that character, its supposed to make you feel more in touch with the environment around your character

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Kaz

Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:01 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
More than half of the characters are either silent or don't speak in the games, and that's how they are incorporated in Smash Bros. Smash Bros doesn't make their rules about the games in the game.
INCEPTION

Smash

Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:40 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Jeez, I was kidding.

Skochko

Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:10 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Guys, are you aware that the characters in SSB are statues/toys brought to life? They are not THE characters you normally see in Nintendo games, so, even if they do speak in their respective games, toys still cannot.

RandomConsomePanchi

Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:57 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
Maybe then SSB4 Will revolve around the plot similar to Toy Story

Pikmintendo

Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
RandomConsomePanchi wrote:Maybe then SSB4 Will revolve around the plot similar to Toy Story
If it was toy story 3.... that's a strangely good idea

guilmon_genaco

Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:42 am

guilmon_genaco
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
that sounds awsome but....what about toon zelda?

Smash

Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:51 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I'd like to see a Toon Shiek.

Skochko

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:43 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
I think you are running out of ideas...

Kaz

Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
I honestly think there isn't another character to go on Zelda Universe. i mean 2 characters are the same person already...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum