The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which method do you think is better?

Super Smash Bros. Wii-U & 3DS: 2 Final Smashes Vote_lcap60%Super Smash Bros. Wii-U & 3DS: 2 Final Smashes Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Super Smash Bros. Wii-U & 3DS: 2 Final Smashes Vote_lcap40%Super Smash Bros. Wii-U & 3DS: 2 Final Smashes Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BlueStardust

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
Every Character should have two Specials from the smash ball(s), a Devastating attack or sabotaging move (Like Peach and Luigi for a Sabotaging FS example if they have the same one in the next game) and a different and more powerful form or just a simple mode, machine etc. or assist character(s) exclusively for that individual's 2nd FS that will give the user a much better edge.

Perhaps the 2nd Final Smash could be called a Final Form. (Still haven't thought out a really good name for it)

Suggestion 1: Players will be able to assign one of the two Final Smashes from the character selection screen after choosing the character.

Suggestion 2: There could be a different Smash ball that allows their Final Form to occur.

Here are A few examples:

Mario:

Final Smash: Mario Finale
Final Form: Super Mario (improved power, higher jumps, glide ability, bigger or rapid fireballs and most attacks does flame damage)

Bowser:

Final Smash: Hyper Flame Breath or giant Fire ball
Final Form: Giga Bowser

Or if Ryu manages to join the fray

Final Smash: Shinkuu Hadoken or Metsu Shoryuken
Final Form: Evil Ryu

I would put Megaman but I have not played many games within his series

zmanrwks

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:06 am

zmanrwks
I thought of something like this before. It is a cool idea to use.

Pikmintendo

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:39 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
It's quite an interesting idea.
Be cool if nintendo tried it

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Kaz

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:33 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Well i'm pretty u sure i heard something about custom characters somewhere, so i would be surprised if this happened.

MasterKirby101

Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:58 pm

MasterKirby101
Deku Scrub
Deku Scrub
I hve some too:

Mr. G&W:
FinalSmash:Attacks by sending out a gigantic wave of G&W's, or Rapid Fire Sausages Razz.

FinalForm:Octopus thingymajigger

yoooo202

Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:59 pm

yoooo202
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
TOO MANY SMASHES! D:

BlueStardust

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
Perhaps we could do a petition for this or something to really get the creators attention. The time is ripe because they haven't even start developing the next SSB yet.

roshipower

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:28 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
this almost sounds similar to mario power tennis, there is an offensive power shot where a character does a personal shot thats hard to hit, or a defensive where the character hits the ball without being near it

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
MasterKirby101

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:31 pm

MasterKirby101
Deku Scrub
Deku Scrub
I think the different ball thin is better becuz youcan choose which ones ou want and don't or both. The selection is lousy to me

Skochko

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:29 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
I think the SSB series should take some elements from other genres. Like, they can make at least 5 final smashes per character and 5 sabotaging moves, leaving you to pick one of each and use in a battle. That could add some variety to the boring tiers.

MasterKirby101

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:22 pm

MasterKirby101
Deku Scrub
Deku Scrub
That's way too much though ^

syduck98

Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:46 pm

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
Reading wut Gman said, that would be great if there were custom characters. It would be even cooler if you can customise there attacks and stuff too, and record taunts

Kaz

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:00 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
I really can't see being able to alternate regular attacks, but special attacks yes

Smash

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:05 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Ness:

Final Smash: PK Rockin (Changed from PK Starstorm because Ness never learns that.)

Final Form: Robot Ness (From when he went to the Cave Of The Past)

MasterKirby101

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:25 pm

MasterKirby101
Deku Scrub
Deku Scrub
What would robot Ness do though?

if Goku gets in for no reason:

Final Smash: Spirit Bomb

final Form:SS4

Smash

Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:57 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Okay, Goku has no chance of getting in (No Offense to DB or DBZ fans) Goku has no relationship with Nintendo except for the few video games it makes. Now personally, I do like DB and DBZ, but I just don't see it happening.

Skochko

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Neither did Snake, but he got in. I think Nintendo will put a lot more third party characters in the next game than just two. Goku may be a potential addition.

Kaz

Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:53 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
I believe Goku wasn't even a video game character, isn't he from anime first? If so, he has no chance.

Hydrocannon2727

Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
I demand Raiden!

BlueStardust

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:37 am

Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
Skochko wrote:Neither did Snake, but he got in. I think Nintendo will put a lot more third party characters in the next game than just two. Goku may be a potential addition.

Okay I'm just going to end this here, because this is the wrong topic for character arguments. First of all, why would Nintnendo agree to this? Goku is more of an Anime character not a video game character or a Nintendo star just because DB had like 1 or 2 game for the Wii. I highly oppose your suggestion because it's completely nonsensical. Goku would NOT fit in at all for so many reasons. btw, I like DB but I don't like your suggestion.

3 years ago I suggested Naruto for brawl on the brawl trailer posted on youtube and got trolled to death for it. Now I realize the errors of my suggestion.

With all due respect, if you feel that you need to say more then we can take this to a different thread because you're taking everyone of the matter at hand.

Kaz

Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:08 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Yes keep it videogame characters, not anime men u fap to

Skochko

Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:11 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
I never suggested Goku for SSB. And thanks for telling me what to write and how to write it. I should check the rules!

Learn what DISCUSSIONS are. People are actually allowed to speak here. You can say your opinions.

Smash

Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:02 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
BlueStardust wrote:
Skochko wrote:Neither did Snake, but he got in. I think Nintendo will put a lot more third party characters in the next game than just two. Goku may be a potential addition.

Okay I'm just going to end this here, because this is the wrong topic for character arguments. First of all, why would Nintnendo agree to this? Goku is more of an Anime character not a video game character or a Nintendo star just because DB had like 1 or 2 game for the Wii. I highly oppose your suggestion because it's completely nonsensical. Goku would NOT fit in at all for so many reasons. btw, I like DB but I don't like your suggestion.

3 years ago I suggested Naruto for brawl on the brawl trailer posted on youtube and got trolled to death for it. Now I realize the errors of my suggestion.

With all due respect, if you feel that you need to say more then we can take this to a different thread because you're taking everyone of the matter at hand.

Lol, asking for Naruto is like asking for Master Chief. We all know it's not gonna happen.

Kaz

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
That is correct, what's next? My Little Pony in Mario Kart 7?

Smash

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Only a noob would request that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum