You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

syduck98

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:06 pm

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
Graphics
Little big planet has good graphics for its time... There about average, but they work very well. Everything is "stunning" as people (mama) say. Its much better then most games like it, ( platformers ) . Along with the story the graphics look amazing.

Story
So you are this little sackboy, and you stumble upon a king! The king tells you that sackworld is in danger of "The Collector" You jump over and swing over countless obstacles, pull switches and run for your life! There are tons of worlds that you go through to get closer and closer to the collector. Finally you get there, and its an epic fight. You have to be nimble to win, and you only have a few lives. He has countless weapons, and he has these little "brains" on misc. parts of his body. You hit all of them, and he falls apart. He escapes in this little pod cart thing and you chase after him ( don't worry the chase is a cut-scene ) Then, there is everyone that you helped ( the various worlds have sort of a "main character" . For example the first worlds "main character " is the king. )
The story is pretty hard to explain, because its pretty random.

Gamplay
The gameplay is endless! Constantly people are posting there own levels, in which you can create. You get countless tools from stickers and clothes from the story that you can use in your "moon". The moon is where you create your levels, or sometimes you just goof off and spawn a bunch of bombs. The controls are good, hitting R1 to grab grab-able things like sponge, the X button to jump and thats it. Those are the main controls of this game.
Overall.
Overall, if you own a ps3, this game is a must. You can get it for only about 20-25 USD. Its a pretty great game, and like i said, the gameplay is endless. This game also has a online multiplayer for up to 4 people.

Positive comments- endless levels, creative levels, endless fun, the story is not a story that you would need a pro gamer to help you beat, ability to create tons of stuff, huge array of tools.
Negative comments- with to many people the online lags, some things are too complicated to create, some of the levels are ridiculously easy, some levels can be really tricky in the last world, and very frustrating.

If you have any questions, just ask! Also, this game has a free demo for the first world! Its pretty fun, and thats how i made my decision to get it !

Last edited by syduck98 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mama told me lol)

Antoniotrain

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:09 pm

Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
not to be negative but i think the collecter should have died in the end but the rest of the story and game is sill awesome sause to the max

syduck98

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:16 pm

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
in the end didnt the collector use some sappy way to apologize?

Skochko

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:20 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
I like LBP. The story is not it's best attribute, but everything else is amazing. As for your review, I think you should spend a little more words on it's stunning graphics. Your pro and con list is not full, while your review lacks a rating.

Just a heads up for your next review.

syduck98

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:16 am

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
/fixed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum