The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ticky Ticky. ty

Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Ticky Ticky. ty
Mimiga
Mimiga
This is my first review, for this epic mouse.
Razer Lachesis (Gaming mouse) Review IMG_1187
When I bought it I was disappointed. It was really hard to get used to and my hand wasn't big enough. I had a lot of trouble aiming in shooters. But after about 1 week I got used to it and realized this is my fav mouse.

Polling rate: 1000 Hz
DPI: 4000

Clicking actually feels great, no flaws. The wheel is a bit too far for me to reach, but still good

You can change these in the configurator that comes with the mouse in a CD. I disliked 4000 dpi as it was way too sensitive, 2000 is perfect. Theres loads more to change, such as x-axis and y-axis sensitivity and acceleration. You can save different configurations into profiles.

It has 2 buttons on the left side, (set them to w/e you want on games) and the other 2 on the right side are for changing profiles (I don't use profiles but someone might find it useful.)

There's 2 buttons under the wheel that change the DPI. I don't find me pushing them accidentaly so it's useful.

The Good:
Extremely accurate and fast, made of sexy material, Great customization options

Bad:
I can't find how to change the light's colors, sometimes the laser sensor spazzes out for no reason(Maybe it's just mine is broken : P), fingerprints are easy to be left on the material, hard to get used to

Rating:
9/10
It has its minor flaws but it's the best mouse I ever used.
(This is also my first review so it might kinda suck :L)

Skochko

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:30 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Hmm. I like small mouses like that. Looks really good. I haven't seen it here in Serbia yet, though Neutral

Ticky Ticky. ty

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:45 am

Ticky Ticky. ty
Mimiga
Mimiga
It's the exact opposite of small actually : P I think I forgot to put it in there. I kinda did, by saying it's too big for my hand.

Skochko

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:37 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
I misread. Sorry.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum