The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CartoonLink

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:58 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
What are your impressions on both games? I don't have 2 but I might get it later on, my reasoning? I got the first one back in 2006 for Christmas, when I got my DS, and today I am finally at the final level. I'll need lots of time to go through some pain in the ass platforming. Anyways, discuss.

Skochko

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:52 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
It took you six years to get to the last castle? I love NSMB. Love the blue shell.

Smash

Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:12 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Never played it because of the dumbass rule my mom has.

CartoonLink

Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:01 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
LOL what rule is that?

Smash

Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:46 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
No handhelds. Your trolling is welcome no matter how bad it is on this subject.

CartoonLink

Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:48 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Why the fuck are you not allowed to play handhelds?! C'mon man, that's even worse than this daycare in my town that doesn't allow Pokemon games due to "lots of violence".

Also, you shut your mouth. Just because you're my main target to troll, doesn't mean it's bad. You rage daily. More ZU trolls coming soon. <3

Smash

Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
No, I was serious. My mom thinks I will become less social. That's not possible

CartoonLink

Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:54 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Kay man, that's kinda dumb in my own opinion. It's the same as actual gaming, it's just portable... Plus, handheld games are usually shorter, like, you don't own any handheld consoles?

Smash

Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I have a Super Game Boy and a Game Boy Player.

Skochko

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:03 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Honestly Smash, you can't blame your mother. Sure, it's stupid to forbid you handhelds while you are allowed home consoles, but you must have give her a reason for that. Show her some improvements on the social aspect of your life. Go out and hang out with your friends. She'll eventually drop the rule.

Smash

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:30 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
You'd think so, but no. My mom specifically said she was not open to compromise.

Skochko

Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:57 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Is she your real mother or your step-mother? If she's your real mother, she's obligated to love you. Can't do stuff that makes you unhappy.

Kaz

Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:18 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
I like the series, even though they aren't Galaxy quality. They are both better than NSMBW.

roshipower

Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:49 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Good games, not top notch like SMW and SMB3 but still good. Personally I refer the console NSMB over the handheld ones, but thats just me. NSMBU seems to be the best one

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Skochko

Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
roshipower wrote:Good games, not top notch like SMW and SMB3 but still good. Personally I refer the console NSMB over the handheld ones, but thats just me. NSMBU seems to be the best one
It's far better than SMW and SMB3, imo. I never liked those games xD

CartoonLink

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:54 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Skochko wrote:
roshipower wrote:Good games, not top notch like SMW and SMB3 but still good. Personally I refer the console NSMB over the handheld ones, but thats just me. NSMBU seems to be the best one
It's far better than SMW and SMB3, imo. I never liked those games xD

SMW was alright, SMB3 is absolutely the worst Mario game ever created. Like, the level design is terrible, the gameplay is terrible, and overall, just a bad game. Don't even know how it can be considered "top-notch" or the best NES game. It's just a very bad game.

Smash

Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I didn't really care for SMB3 either.

roshipower

Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I do still need to get a wiiu for NSMBU. I've played it, and from the 3 worlds that i did play with my friend, it was easily the most enjoyable NSMB game yet, maybe the best 2D Mario, but for me topping SMW means it is near flawless, and that may be solely based on nostalgia, but so be it

ALso Where the hell is the next yoshis island game, now THAT, is the best sidescroller evar

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Kaz

Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
roshipower wrote:I do still need to get a wiiu for NSMBU. I've played it, and from the 3 worlds that i did play with my friend, it was easily the most enjoyable NSMB game yet, maybe the best 2D Mario, but for me topping SMW means it is near flawless, and that may be solely based on nostalgia, but so be it

ALso Where the hell is the next yoshis island game, now THAT, is the best sidescroller evar

Hopefully the rumored "Yoshi's Land" game is real.

CartoonLink

Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:34 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Groudon, add me on face book. also do you ever had sex?

Skochko

Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:48 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
CartoonLink wrote:Groudon, add me on face book. also do you ever had sex?

Smash, you and I share a common opinion on something. Dude. DUDE. This thread is sacred.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum