You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 14]

CartoonLink

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:36 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram

That's too bad Ken. I feel that this song truly describes what type of person you've been to this forum and how sad it is to see you go. I hope you know that you're welcome back anyday you feel that you must return, which I hope is soon. Please add me to my Facebook (if you have it), Skype, or whatever you have so we shall stay in touch. It's been great!

Bzilla56

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Bzilla56
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby

Not sure why, but this came to mind. I think it goes along with what you said pretty well. It's somewhat sad, but it's also a bit up-lifting, gives you a bit of hope.

zmanrwks

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:45 pm

zmanrwks
Ken, I will save some amazing (for my standards) speech for your actual farewell thing. And reading the paragraph, I wanted to post this so much.

It's sad, seeing a friend leave, but is it leaving, when it's actually a new adventure awaiting you? Something new in store for both you and I, as we both grow and have grown throughout the years. This is not the end, but only the beginning.

Hydrocannon2727

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:56 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark

I like this. I imagine the main character looking back on what he's done, and although he's apprehensive to leave the past, he is excited for the future. But who knows? Maybe he will cross paths with the people he has met through his journeys again. There's that brief moment of doubt in sadness, but he realizes what must be done. He will remain the legend he is, and well set off to make the same effect he has had on the people of his past.

Smash

Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:48 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram

This song gives off a feeling that lets you remember the good times and the bad. The song even has "Memory" in it's name.

Panchi, I will say my farewells in a video and post it when you make that topic.

Linkodude43

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:36 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I wasn't sure how to interpret this request...I interpreted it as a sad vgm.

Am I allowed to post this? Zman used it in a previous round.

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Skochko

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:05 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
You know me, I honestly tried to dig out some obscure entry that would fit this request well, but nothing I could find tells the story better than this.

It's may be an ending, but it really is not. Just an end of a chapter. No need to weep about it, because you'll come back eventually. If you don't, I'll stalk you like a bitch. If you get off the Internet, I shall haunt you in your dreams and you'll crack eventually and return. So yea, no crying. Just happy stuff.

Last edited by Skochko on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

zmanrwks

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:13 am

zmanrwks
Linkodude43 wrote:I wasn't sure how to interpret this request...I interpreted it as a sad vgm.

Am I allowed to post this? Zman used it in a previous round.
I didn't use that song, I changed it, so it doesn't matter.

Except it does because I already used a song from B/W in this round, meaning you can't post that anyway.

MarioWorldHacker

Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:29 pm

MarioWorldHacker
Anouki
Anouki

It has come down to this once again? Your momentarily departures are moments that irk me, but it shall always act as a prelude of looking forward to your return. You may leave us now, but this departure is further set to your own personal goals. Along the way, your roots will receive the nutrients needed to flourish that great mind of yours, thus awakening your true potential. It's undetermined when your arrival will be, seeing as you appear at random intervals, but come back and share with us the experiences. Never look back, son; keep your grinds in motion and gear forward.

Smash

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:33 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Anyone else going to post?

Linkodude43

Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I'm not going to post as to my failure to find something which I feel fits this category, and because I feel I coulden't find something I was satisfied with that hasn't already been used. I may play the last round though, because last round.

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
RandomConsomePanchi

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:30 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
Yes...the time has come. It saddens me greatly. I honestly don't know what to say...time to judge

CL - Thank you...this song does present a sadness of a departing friend. A cherished one, at that. A sense of letting go is felt as well...a bitter sweet separation. But there remains a hopeful light that the friends shall be reunited. Memories flood the mind of all the good times the friends have spent together...
Rating of 2

Bzilla - This song is almost as you depicted it to be. A sense of sadness, and even loneliness. Wandering the abandoned streets with no one around. Alone. Musically, and even personally, I don't sense the hope that you described it to contain. It was also slightly bland to a degree and expected more variation.
Rating of 1

Zman - What an interesting take on this. You push past the tears and sadness and instead look towards the spot on the horizon. The very spot where you know the sun shall rise again and bring light on this world. Surely as the sun will rise, you know we will meet again. This perseverance to stay in touch and meet once more later on in life is powerful. Instead of crying, you embrace the adventure that will soon follow. For it will be a marvelous story to tell once we have reunited at last. It will be tiresome, but it will be grand. We'll live out our lives, and when the adventure is done we shall face each other once again and retell the grand adventure.
Stellar
Rating of 2.5

Hydro - Damn it. Taking the words out of my mouth before I even wrote them in Zman's review. Yet different. Apprehension is felt. Surely, the impact I've left shall remain. Although it hurts to leave, I must. The past is the past, and clinging onto it won't help any of us to grow and mature as people. That is why we must push onward. To a brand new adventure! As Zman's post, quite and interesting take, and although it's not as "epic" it still contains an emotional appeal.
Rating of 2.5

Smash - As I said before. Violins always have a way in playing with one's emotions. A memorial song. Yes...memories are always something good to hold on. However, you musn't let them define you. The bad memories are there not for you to settle in darkness, but to grow strong and learn from your mistakes. The good memories are there to remind you that happiness does exist. And if it existed then...then surely it must be out there now. In the present. The future. So you set out to find happiness once again. For something that is, will always be. A majestic song indeed Smash. Memories flowing in and about.
Rating of 2.5

Linko - I'll judge it regardless if it is the same game as Zman's (hell I'll just say Zman used Black and you used White)
And the cliche sad song. Of course it had to be done, but the piano just has something so saddening about it's presence. A similar feeling to CL's, but once more it is hopeful. For sadness is something that can never last forever. Does the night last for days on end? Do the clouds remain in the sky and continue their downpour for months at a time? (Metaphorically speaking, no) Then neither does sadness harbor in our souls for that long. Happiness is always ready to rush in once again into our lives and reclaim the smile and joy we once had. There is always hope that once again we can be happy. Hope that we can once more smile and be happy. That is why we fight on, and live out our lives.
I'll deduct a point away for being similar game to Zman's
Rating of 1.5

Mama - Such a soothing song. A similar message to that of Zman's, but a different take on it. The page has been turned. This chapter is over, but more than half of the book remains to be finished. As the letters flow onto the oncoming pages, new adventures fill the paper with brilliant words. A story even. Life is a story. One that we write ourselves. In fact, I like this song. No solemn. No sadness. Just happiness, hope, and satisfaction of the works done. The expectations of something better over the horizon. Yes. You took a risk, and it paid off.
Rating of 2.5

MWH - Genius. Similar to Zman's...but far more powerful. Far more emotion. Instead of pleading me to stay or asking to meet once more, you already know the answers. Instead, you send me off towards my spiraling destiny. It may hurt as you witness my silent figure disappear on the horizon, but you know it's all for a greater good. That once my destiny has been met. Once I have pierced the heavens, I shall return victorious. You put your faith in me, knowing I'll be back. So instead of tears, you bid me off with a smile. One full of confidence and hope.
Rating of 3

Zman - 2 + 2 = 4 + 1.5 = 5.5 + 2 = 7.5 + 2 = 9.5 + 2 = 11.5 +2 = 13.5 + 3 = 16.5 + 1.5 = 18 + 2.5 = 20.5
Bzilla - 1 - 1 = 0 + 2 = 2 + 1 = 3 + 2 = 5 + 1.5 = 6.5 + 2 = 8.5 + 2 = 10.5 + 0 = 10.5 + 1 = 11.5
MWH - 2 + 1.5 = 3.5 + 2 = 5.5 + 2 = 7.5 + 2.5 = 10 + 2 = 12 + 2.5 = 14.5 + 2 = 16.5 + 1.5 = 18 + 3 = 21
CL - 2 + 1 = 3 + 2 = 5 + 2.5 = 7.5 + 1.5 = 9 + 2 = 11 + 2 = 13 + 2 = 15 + 1 = 16 + 2 = 18
Smash - 2 + 2 = 4 + 1 = 5 + 1 = 6 + 2 = 8 + 2 = 10 + 2 = 12 + 2.5 = 14.5 + 1.5 = 16 + 2.5 = 18.5
roshi - 1 + 1 = 2 + 2 = 4 + 1.5 = 5.5 + 1.5 = 7 + 2 = 9 + 2 = 11 + 2 = 13 + 2 = 15 + 0 = 15
Pik - 2 + 0 = 2 + 2 = 4 + 2 = 6 + 1.5 = 7.5 + 1.5 = 9 + 2 = 11 + 2 = 13 + 0 = 13 + 0 = 13
Sir - 2 + 2 = 4 + 2 = 6 + 2 = 8 + 2 = 10 + 2 = 12 + 2 = 14 + 2 = 16 + 0 = 16 + 0 = 16
Linko - 1 + 1.5 = 2.5 + 1 = 3.5 + 2 = 5.5 + 2 = 7.5 + 2 = 9.5 + 2 = 11.5 + 2 = 13.5 + 0 = 13.5 + 1.5 = 15
Mama - 2 + 2 = 4 + 2 = 6 + 2.5 = 8.5 + 2 = 10.5 + 2 = 12.5 + 2 = 14.5 + 2 = 16.5 + 2 = 18.5 + 2.5 = 21
Hyrdo - 1 + 1 = 2 + 0 = 2 + 2 = 4 + 0 = 4 + 2 = 6 + 0 = 8 + 2 = 10 + 0 = 10

And so...

For the final round....

The topic...

The topic shall be....

UBtT2 - Page 9 14.%2BRickroll
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH
A
HAHAHAH
AH
AHA
HHAHAHHA
HA
AHHAHAHHAHAHHA
AHHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHAHAHA
HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHHA

UBtT2 - Page 9 Tumblr_maq0ydDCu61reugqko1_500
Screw you guys. How the hell am I supposed to leave you all? You're all far too great and awesome to leave.
So yeah. I'm not leaving. HEH
But since we're talking about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Get me a song that represents a favorite memory you have of me. Describe the memory or time in the post and then place a song that fits the mood of that memory.
OR
You can take option two, and get a song of what you think of me and what I represent to you

OK SO CHOOSE ONE OR THE OTHER

NOW
UBtT2 - Page 9 Tumblr_ma5kr30kWN1rybrvzo1_400_zps2952438b

GOGOGO

By the way, I've decided I shall add
AN EXTRA BONUS ROUND

Just go with me on this one. Just trust me ok?
Ok
UBtT2 - Page 9 299391_419567124759263_1763993447_n

Skochko

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:46 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
A message for Angel Gabriel Marishka the Mario World Hacker.

Spoiler:

Hmm, let's see...

Smash

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:14 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
“I don’t know whether to punch you or kiss you! So I’m gonna do both.” -Homer Simpson

I'll post mine when it isn't 9:14 AM Pacific Time

RandomConsomePanchi

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:59 am

RandomConsomePanchi
Hurry up guys...
UBtT2 - Page 9 Tumblr_mat7685xZn1r8jjy7o1_400

Spoiler:

Bzilla56

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:14 pm

Bzilla56
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
Option 2:

Smash

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram

This song reminds me of all that rage against MWH's Yuyuko while you were playing as Suika. Still love watching that!

Hydrocannon2727

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
This is gonna be a hard one indeed...

zmanrwks

Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:22 pm

zmanrwks
I like how both themes posted thus far are Touhou.

Anyway, I have thought about this entry. I'm going with option 2, and you'll see why. First, the theme.

Spoiler:

Now for reasons:
Ken, you are my bestest internet friend, I've known you the longest (that I still talk to or is still active), for over 3 years or so, and you've become a great friend, like a dog.
You're a loyal guy, and righteous, like a dog.
You're a nice guy who is always kind and friendly to others and is not a mean fool (Joe...), a true kind-hearted fellow, like a dog.
And you've always been around for me as I've always been around for you, and this friendship shall be cherished whether you leave or not. You're like a dog.

...plus your internet persona is based off a dog, too, but I didn't make that connection until after I decide my theme. Speaking of the theme, it's uplifting, fun, and bright, and describes well a person of such nature, such as you, Ken.

RandomConsomePanchi

Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:05 am

RandomConsomePanchi
Just a reminder:
Please do what Zman and Smash did on their posts and give a description as to why that song reminds you of me/what it represents of me or what memory it brings up

Thanks.

Skochko

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:44 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Seeing how these 48h will pass in less than 7h, can I ask you not to rate (these two or three entries?) yet? I've been super busy and will be free to post tomorrow afternoon (your morning).

RandomConsomePanchi

Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:07 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
I'll be delaying on purpose, thanks to the amount of things and exams I have this week.

You're all lucky.

MarioWorldHacker

Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:41 pm

MarioWorldHacker
Anouki
Anouki
Well, this is rather embarrassing

I'm posting this after the bloody deadline because of two reasons, slacking and college business. I wanted to post this as soon as possible because we all know how unexpected Consome can be.

Speaking of (non)expectancy...Consome, I wish to share this experience, as I haven't done such yet. Little did I know what awaited for me when our paths intertwined during that day, when a messenger had outspoken your existence. My mere curiosity got the best of me and I decided to heed to such message. Once at the unknown destination, I'm greeted by a welcoming, cheery, good fellow who happened to be the host of that day's performance. I stayed during the event because I was intrigued by the man; I wanted to know more. He kept showing us his performance up to the very end, up to the point of his downfall;Fighting with much vigor and determination, he surpasses his foe and is once again victorious. I only saw a small grain of what would become our friendshi-No...our brotherhood that day. Call it a hunch.

Which is why I am going with this entry. This was your introduction in the story that is my life, and it has left an impact on me.

Spoiler:

CartoonLink

Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:21 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram

I take option two. You're one badass motherfucker. You are there for someone when they need it but when you know you need to be blown away, you blow me away. Only the strongest will survive, and you are the leader of us.

Skochko

Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:20 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
I could have gone the touchy-feely route, but I will not. I'll be me.

UBtT2 - Page 9 Tumblr_m2695mmuzo1r6ghlu

---->

---->

UBtT2 - Page 9 Tumblr_m2695vsL1w1r6ghlu
I loved this moment, when you showed me the cheeps and your reaction in MWH's video. I think my entry, by being retarded, fits both the cheeps and your reaction, which was hilarious, but completely unexpected. One does not simply look at these pictures and die from laughter. But you did, thus creating a special moment. Plus, the song gives out a Looney Tunes vibe at times, which goes well with you dying from laughter and stuff.

I feel like I've been too concentrated on points in the past few rounds and I forgot how it is to post fun entries, so here we go! Btw, if this was regular BTT, I would have totally posted the Angry Birds theme, for lulz.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum