[I dont know how to delete posts]

Last edited by Linkodude43 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Skochko

Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:12 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Linkodude43 wrote:Forgive me for this, I am coming home tomorrow, but for today im sneaking on a library computer, and I don't have enough time to explain, I chose this pretty randomly (Cuz not supposed to be on and about to be kicked off), just didn't want to get -2 points

You are supposed to post a song from a game that was released in 1992 or before.

Bzilla56

Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:15 am

Bzilla56
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
ok, here's my real entry.

Why'd I choose it? I dunno.

Skochko

Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:16 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Abba is just so much better.

Bzilla56

Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:56 am

Bzilla56
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
I know, but I'm sure I would of gotten -3 points for it, even though it deserves 89.

Skochko

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:07 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Your avatar is the dancing queen.

Smash

Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Panchi, WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOOOO?!?

zmanrwks

Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:59 pm

zmanrwks
Smash wrote:Panchi, WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOOOO?!?
He landed in NY, may or may not have limited internet, and is in college.

Kaz

Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
He is in Zman's state, so hopefully he he will have Zman's head by noon.

roshipower

Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:57 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zman is gonna be at all his frat parties

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Linkodude43

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:05 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
[I don't know how to delete posts]

Last edited by Linkodude43 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Skochko

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:37 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Linkodude43 wrote:Okay, I had alot of trouble with this round, but I decided on this song, I'm not sure if you'll accept it since it is just simply a riff, but I hope that it counts as a "song."

Some might find it annoying, and some might find it catchy, I personally think that as far as 80's vgm's that this one is relatively good, it's some pretty catchy 8-bit music, and whenever you have it you have the feeling of power and invincibility, and that is why I chose this song.

Ew.

*add random text to avoid being banned by the Gman*

Smash

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
This entire game probably won't be finished until October at this rate.

Linkodude43

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:08 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Well since I appearantly have so much time I'll be changing my entry, I cant believe I didn't notice that NO ONE used the Zelda main theme, and this music is as timeless as you can get, that statement can be backed up by how it is the main theme and just by the song itself, it is glorious 8bit music.

zmanrwks

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:49 am

zmanrwks
Hooray for Ken's delaying, now we have more time for getting better points.

Smash

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:04 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram

If he's going to wait this long I'll change mine too. I know very few gamers who haven't heard or enjoyed this.

Linkodude43

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:05 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
lolyes zman.

Isn't 13 days some kind of a BtT alltime record?

Skochko

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:27 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Yes. Will be broken in the next round most likely. I'm not gonna change. My entry is dabess.
I'll post this, though.

You are very welcome.

zmanrwks

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:28 am

zmanrwks
Skoch, you should be disqualified for posting that.

CartoonLink

Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:05 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
zmanrwks wrote:Skoch, you should be disqualified for posting that.

Shut the fuck up you motherfucking, cocklicking, nigger dipping, fucking bitch asshole little pussy with a little pussy pot pie. Taylor Swift > Eminem.

zmanrwks

Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:25 am

zmanrwks
CartoonLink wrote:
zmanrwks wrote:Skoch, you should be disqualified for posting that.

Shut the fuck up you motherfucking, cocklicking, nigger dipping, fucking bitch asshole little pussy with a little pussy pot pie. Taylor Swift > Eminem.

UBtT2 - Page 6 Tumblr_l965mkW54K1qzlp4u

Linkodude43

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:17 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Guys, maybe this is for the best, we won't even have to wait even a MONTH for UBtT3 Very Happy

Smash

Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Day 17. Why would you do this.

CartoonLink

Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:37 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Look niggers, we all have to rebel against MWH and his army of Ken and Dick (also known as Pik). They are causing destructive measures on the site!

RandomConsomePanchi

Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:46 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
Woah guys sorry. At least I judged this weekend as I promised. Colllege is pretty cool so far, sorta busy but this weekend was relaxing and easy. But I delayed further this afternoon due to a killer headache. Now...time to judge!

Sir - Fantastic choice. I never grow tired of listening to this piece! Your description was PERFECT in assisting the greatness of this song! Time and time again, when this song pops up I can't help but sing along with it!
Rating of NOSTALGIA CRITIC - 2

CL - Powerful song. A song that still continues to intimidate and instill fear into the opponents of Ganon to this very day. IT'S a TIMELESS CLASSIC HAHAHAHAHHA OCARINA JOKE

Bzzilla - TIME ITSELF GENIUS DANCING QUEEN SUPERB
RATING OF ABBABBABBABBA DOOOOOOO + 88

Pik - sorry 0 points. too busy listening to Bzzilla's entry
YOU CAN DANCE, YOU CAN DIIIEEEEE, HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIIIIFE, SEE THAT GIRL, WATCH THAT SCENE, DIGGINT THE Dancing queeeeen, ooooooh I mEAN UM OK time to rate
Hmmm....yes yes. Good. The credits of a game we all know. We all loved Mario...Luigi loved Mario...but Luigi was Mario...but Luigi killed Mario...
oooooh noo....it seems that perhaps the song ISNT as timeless...it seems simple. And although simple songs CAN be infact amazing, this one seems too simple in my opinion.
Rating of NOSTALGIA Hobo???? - 1.5

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroshi - YOYOYO. IMA TYPINGTHISTOTHEBEATOFTHISSONGYEAHHAHAHAHAHAHAIAMTHECHEMICALZONESONG
YEAH
Ok but yes. This song IS CLEARLY A SONG ENGRAVED IN THE MINDS OF MANY! And although some reasons MAY NOT BE FOR THE BEST OF REASONS (hope you like drowning) this song has CLEARLY NOT LOST IT'S APPEAL. It's catchy. It's fantastic. Remixed or not, it's a timeless classic.

Smash - Good choice. Mawio cawrt is always a goodchoice for beginers! HahahahhaA but i must concur with bubsy, is very fine choice and catchy for the fans! (fans that blow AIR)

MWH - woah owah WOAH man THE CASTLEVANIA ADVENTURE? youg tta be ckidding me. just hold one a second bro just WOAH
DINOCITY i mean um i was expecting something along hte lines of 4.5 SKY SHARKS MAN JUst what is WRON-
but no. i digress. immensely. so immesnsely that i continue to do so. this song is truly timeless as experienced in the remix, but in the song itself is so GEWD man. i wanted more bloddy tears though. that wouldve done the tri-
RATING OF NOSTALGIA BOOZE?!?!?!??!?! - Jontron evolved into an alcoholic...AND ME T- +2

Hydro - YEAH. YEAAAAHAHAHAH. YEAAAAH. GALAGA IS GRAET MAN WHAT YOU KDIDING ABOUT? SKDJFJSDLKFJ SNo man i never GET ever tired of listening to this SONG. IT'S SO PERECIOUS TO ME. wait what is THIS MELODY MAN Its some kind of wtichcraft it has songs from everywhere like toreador just WHY man but the intro DID IT FOR ME IM DONE
IN ALL. it's still pleasing to the ears and vivid for me to listen without growing old and crying
rating of nsotalgia what is this anymore ciritc - +2

Zman - DANG IT MAN I ALREADY HAD ENOUGH NIHGTMARE INC HEMClkdjfLSDFKsaldkfj.....i drowned...>GET IT I DROWNED CAUSE I WAS TYPING TO THE MU-
Rating of WHY YOU STILL SCARE ME MUTHERF - +2
(no but this song still scares the freak out of me, even though ive herad it COUNTLESS TIMESZERO)

Mama - dude. am. am i dead? Oh GOD. I HAD SO MUCH AHEAD OF ME> IM SORRY JACQUE I WISH I COULDVE BEEN ABETTER WOMENT O AYA
ldsoDOH . OH.. too many songs at wonce! WOAH WHAT IS THIS PIECE OF MUSIC HERE? i-i cant tell. my EYES ARE CLOSED GET IT HAHAHAHDHADFHSDHf
no but dang. music is always really great to listen to considering it's all classy and really timeless no matter where you hear it unless the way it'sc reated bothers you then it's not itmless like THE PIECEC OF SHI..pping it is
Ratinf of nostalgic criks - +2

Bzilla - oi didnt you post already OH WAIT NOOOO THAT was bzZilla. oops.
like pik it's a good olide but not one that is extremel memorable for a chess player like me
Rating of nostalgic hobbits - +1.5

Linko -....dat loZ rap man for hipsters bRO
ratinf og FORGET IT +@

Smas-WAIT WHAT YOU CHANTED YOUR DANG IT I DIDNT REALIZE IT AND I WROTE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL REVIEW FOR YOURS CURSE YOU SMASH IM NOT RATING THIS. itll get th seameC ORE SANYWAY SO CREUUUUW YOUSDF SDHF

JUST KIDDING you al ge -1 for no SKYHSARKS

Zman - 2 + 2 = 4 + 1.5 = 5.5 + 2 = 7.5 + 2 = 9.5 + 2 = 11.5
Bzilla - 1 - 1 = 0 + 2 = 2 + 1 = 3 + 2 = 5 + 1.5 = 6.5
MWH - 2 + 1.5 = 3.5 + 2 = 5.5 + 2 = 7.5 + 2.5 = 10 + 2 = 12
CL - 2 + 1 = 3 + 2 = 5 + 2.5 = 7.5 + 1.5 = 9 + 2 = 11
Smash - 2 + 2 = 4 + 1 = 5 + 1 = 6 + 2 = 8 + 2 = 10
roshi - 1 + 1 = 2 + 2 = 4 + 1.5 = 5.5 + 1.5 = 7 + 2 = 9
Pik - 2 + 0 = 2 + 2 = 4 + 2 = 6 + 1.5 = 7.5 + 1.5 = 9
Sir - 2 + 2 = 4 + 2 = 6 + 2 = 8 + 2 = 10 + 2 = 12
Linko - 1 + 1.5 = 2.5 + 1 = 3.5 + 2 = 5.5 + 2 = 7.5 + 2 = 9.5
Mama - 2 + 2 = 4 + 2 = 6 + 2.5 = 8.5 + 2 = 10.5 + 2 = 12.5
Hyrdo - 1 + 1 = 2 + 0 = 2 + 2 = 4 + 0 = 4 + 2 = 6

Forgive me. For I have sinned. This round...I have delayed for so long...and then I come here and give you terribly written reviews. I...I'm so sorry...
I shall give you a round to remember then. A round that shall shatter your very hearts. And perhaps...mine as well. Find me a song...that just breaks your heart. A song that holds sentimental value within you. A song that has driven you to the brink of tears. A song that holds great emotion whether because of the situation during which it plays, or because of the beautiful masterpiece it is. I have many songs that are like this that are near my heart. Every time I listen to them I just can't help but feel so alive...either terribly sad or immensely grateful for the fantastic people that I have met and know such as you all.
Now...go.

Also I delayed because of this:
UBtT2 - Page 6 71ab5ef0ed82cae94d0c5c8877657d63

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum