The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CartoonLink

Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:34 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Want to know why Pokemon Black sucks? I'll tell you why.

-The graphics are absolutely ugly. I mean, the 3D world is pixelated to all shit and the spinning and rotating is atrocious, and did I mention the stiffness of the movement of your character?

-The gameplay is terrible, I prefer CoD's gameplay. The stiffness and choppiness of walking around is one thing, but when the battle system is broken, cheap, and unfair, then Game Freak's old crew must've been wiped out big time.

-The music is awful. Listening to it is gross, if your ears could puke, they would. Bubsi 3D Furbitten Planet had better music.

-Everything.

There you have it, oh and the final rating: 4.2/10

Exiiile

Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:03 am

Exiiile
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
Aren't all the pokemon games like that?

Smash

Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:16 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
My God. You have something bad to say about every game.

Pokemon Black and why it sucks! Successful-troll-is-successful

CartoonLink

Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:17 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
But I'm not trolling, this game truly does suck.

Skochko

Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:57 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Smash wrote:My God. You have something bad to say about every game.

Pokemon Black and why it sucks! Successful-troll-is-successful
Let me clear some things for you, Smash:
1. It doesn't mean it's a trolling thread, just because Cocotroid made it. He is entitled to his own opinion.
2. Trolling is not random bashing.
3. The troll is not successful if nobody gets "trolled".

Stop using that picture, when, most of the time, you are the one getting trolled around here.

Anyways Coco, I disagree with the most you've said, baring the graphics. The pixelated sprites are really horrible to look at, but everything else is decent.

Bzilla56

Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:12 am

Bzilla56
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
You just hate it because it's Black! D:< Razz

I thought it was ok. Just ok though, nothing better, nothing worse.

Smash

Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:03 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Skochko wrote:Stop using that picture, when, most of the time, you are the one getting trolled around here.

I have actually not noticed that.

CharMew

Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:35 pm

CharMew
Caterpie
Caterpie
Cocotroid wrote:Want to know why Pokemon Black sucks? I'll tell you why.

-The graphics are absolutely ugly. I mean, the 3D world is pixelated to all shit and the spinning and rotating is atrocious, and did I mention the stiffness of the movement of your character?

-The gameplay is terrible, I prefer CoD's gameplay. The stiffness and choppiness of walking around is one thing, but when the battle system is broken, cheap, and unfair, then Game Freak's old crew must've been wiped out big time.

-The music is awful. Listening to it is gross, if your ears could puke, they would. Bubsi 3D Furbitten Planet had better music.

-Everything.

The 3d pixels show how far Pokemon graphics can be extended. (I wouldnt be surprised if we had holograms next) But I do agree they are stiff and such.

The gameplay, I assume you mean the ingame battles, is finally fully animated, with matching shadows. That doesn't seem at all bad.

The music could be a little more diverse, but it sounds good to me.

By everything, I'm guessing you mean the plot? The plot is always the same, catching pokemon and become a pokemon master. Yes, it is kind of bland, but at least they have a post story with the seven sages. (not much though) The new pokemon seem rather cartoonish and ugly. At least in the old versions, they were based off of real animals. But these ones in gen five are based off of inanimate objects, making them seem cartoonish.

However, I think this game is, err, well not better than a few gens back, but still pretty good. And your rating doesn't at all go with your opinions. If you think everything is terrible in it, then why put 4.2/10? @.@

Hydrocannon2727

Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
CharMew wrote:

-Everything.

The 3d pixels show how far Pokemon graphics can be extended. (I wouldnt be surprised if we had holograms next) But I do agree they are stiff and such.

The gameplay, I assume you mean the ingame battles, is finally fully animated, with matching shadows. That doesn't seem at all bad.

By everything, I'm guessing you mean the plot? The plot is always the same, catching pokemon and become a pokemon master. Yes, it is kind of bland, but at least they have a post story with the seven sages. (not much though) The new pokemon seem rather cartoonish and ugly. At least in the old versions, they were based off of real animals. But these ones in gen five are based off of inanimate objects, making them seem cartoonish.

However, I think this game is, err, well not better than a few gens back, but still pretty good. And your rating doesn't at all go with your opinions. If you think everything is terrible in it, then why put 4.2/10? @.@

Okay, Random Bashing time, gather around everybody. Yes, they did 3D pixilation, or however it's spelled, but at what shitty extent. Pokemon should not go 3D, ever, unless they decide to 5th Gen PBR or some shit, then go ahead, Wii can handle it, somewhat.

Yes, unless you can see every pixel used to created the shadow, making it look like a black box (ironically weighing the game down further).

You must me def or retarded, but mostly both.

The sages are a bunch of old men who probably wanted to make a move on N. And seem cartoonish? It has a fucking anime dip shit.

Once again, you have proven yourself to be absolutely incapable of generating a adequate argument.

Smash

Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Hydrocannon2727 wrote:
CharMew wrote:

-Everything.

Okay, Random Bashing time, gather around everybody. Yes, they did 3D pixilation, or however it's spelled, but at what shitty extent. Pokemon should not go 3D, ever, unless they decide to 5th Gen PBR or some shit, then go ahead, Wii can handle it, somewhat.

Yes, unless you can see every pixel used to created the shadow, making it look like a black box (ironically weighing the game down further).

You must me def or retarded, but mostly both.

The sages are a bunch of old men who probably wanted to make a move on N. And seem cartoonish? It has a fucking anime dip shit.

Once again, you have proven yourself to be absolutely incapable of generating a adequate argument.

Hydro, you are completely correct about not going 3D. Remember the failure known as Pokemon XD?

Skochko

Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Pokemon Colosseum and XD GoD were not bad games. The concept was good. It was just developer's lack of imagination, so they made an incomplete game. The region consisted of certain areas, which you can access by riding. No challenging routes, barely any wild Pokemon, etc. If they wanted to, the game could have been great. GameCube could handle a full Pokemon RPG in 3D.

Hydrocannon2727

Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:32 am

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Actually, counsels do fairly well in 3D Pokemon games, but Nintendo should leave it on counsels, DS is clearly not ready for it.

Darkness Design

Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Darkness Design
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
I heard that Pokemon black and white psychic pokemon sucks, is this true?

http://www.darkness-project.com
Skochko

Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:39 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Generation 5 Psychic Pokemon are not bad, actually. There's that green booger with great bulk and Special Attack, which is basically one of the most used Pokemon of this generation. There's also that Gothic chic, which is also tricky to take down, similar to Mismagius. There's Sigilyph (yea, I know the name), a Psychic/Flying Pokemon, which is awesome and Swoobat, with a same typing, but with OP abilities. Darmanitan has a Psychic mode, which I haven't tested yet, so I cannot speak for it. There's, of course, Meloetta, a Normal/Psychic and Fighting/Psychic Pokemon.

CartoonLink

Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:49 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
gen 5 poeknomn are tierble cAUSAE OF fgraphix

Hydrocannon2727

Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Skochko wrote:Generation 5 Psychic Pokemon are not bad, actually. There's that green booger with great bulk and Special Attack, which is basically one of the most used Pokemon of this generation. There's also that Gothic chic, which is also tricky to take down, similar to Mismagius. There's Sigilyph (yea, I know the name), a Psychic/Flying Pokemon, which is awesome and Swoobat, with a same typing, but with OP abilities. Darmanitan has a Psychic mode, which I haven't tested yet, so I cannot speak for it. There's, of course, Meloetta, a Normal/Psychic and Fighting/Psychic Pokemon.
Both forms of Darmanitan are pretty sexy, so I wouldn't worry about that. I actually made a Zen-Mode, Sub set which works fairly well.

Smash

Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:21 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Hydrocannon2727 wrote:
Skochko wrote:Generation 5 Psychic Pokemon are not bad, actually. There's that green booger with great bulk and Special Attack, which is basically one of the most used Pokemon of this generation. There's also that Gothic chic, which is also tricky to take down, similar to Mismagius. There's Sigilyph (yea, I know the name), a Psychic/Flying Pokemon, which is awesome and Swoobat, with a same typing, but with OP abilities. Darmanitan has a Psychic mode, which I haven't tested yet, so I cannot speak for it. There's, of course, Meloetta, a Normal/Psychic and Fighting/Psychic Pokemon.
Both forms of Darmanitan are pretty sexy, so I wouldn't worry about that. I actually made a Zen-Mode, Sub set which works fairly well.
Idunno, Darmanitan looked pretty gay to me.

Skochko

Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Looking gay =/= Being powerful.
Learn your Engrish, Smashey.

Hydrocannon2727

Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:07 am

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Lol, racist irony FTW. Anyway, Darmanitan > all monkeys... Except Ambipom. Yeah, it's that cool. like I said, Substitute. Zen Mode.

Crankeh

Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:11 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
Exiiile wrote:Aren't all the pokemon games like that?
I swear, every Pokemon game is the exact game, with the same mission everytime. (oh wait, Mario does that too, shit...)
The only thing they really change is the damn graphics,towns, and music.

Skochko

Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:42 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Then why do you play them? If you say you don't, then you have no idea how good or bad they are.
Shut up Cranky.

Crankeh

Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:34 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
I have played them. I tried it and it sucked ass. kthxbye

Hydrocannon2727

Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:44 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Cranky be hatin'. Aside from generic game play, the game isn't that bad. The new gaming mechanics certainly add a pleasant new obstacle to the game. GG.

Skochko

Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:09 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
I just want a story that's as good as Kanto's or Johto's, just more complex (they sure have history, but it cannot be explored so much).

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum