Too Many Pokemon? Vote_lcap0%Too Many Pokemon? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Logan

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:08 am

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
With 5 gens and 649 Pokemon, some have complained that there are too many Pokemon. I want to know how you feel. I'm neutral for now, but it is kinda crazy.

http://www.happykatana.wordpress.com
Skochko

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:42 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
It is too much, but, with age, you reach a certain period when you just don't give a fuck anymore. Generation 5 killed it for me.

CartoonLink

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:55 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Generation 5 killed Pokemon PERIOD. The new Pokemen are ugly and fat and gay and can't do shit and are not worth it so it killed The Legend of Pokemen. What's wrong with the original 250+?

Kaz

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:41 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Gen 4 was the downfall, and with Hoenn being the worst region....

CartoonLink

Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:27 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
You mean Unova being the worst region.

Kuro

Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
This is stupid. At least they made a new game and more Pokemon. It doesn't change the old games at all. It's pretty much don't like it, don't play it and just stick to the past gens. From a competitive perspective this is great and will make competitive Pokemon more fun and diverse.

Fuck you all.

Logan

Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
I don't recall ever saying I hated it. I remember saying I was neutral. I'm guessing reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

http://www.happykatana.wordpress.com
syduck98

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:01 pm

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
idc the more the merrier! they just shouldnt make more then 1 more new gen, and even 1 more new gen would just be crazy

Skochko

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
As long as they make Hoenn remakes, I'm fine with new generations :]

Kuro

Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:36 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Skochko wrote:Generation 5 killed it for me.

Cocotroid wrote:Generation 5 killed Pokemon PERIOD. The new Pokemen are ugly and fat and gay and can't do shit and are not worth it so it killed The Legend of Pokemen. What's wrong with the original 250+?

Logan wrote:I don't recall ever saying I hated it. I remember saying I was neutral. I'm guessing reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

I guess you didn't read my post or any of the others in this thread. A new game and new Pokemon doesn't ruin Pokemon as whole. That's like saying if Doritos comes out with a new kind of chip flavor and you don't particularly like it Doritos as a whole are bad. EAT THE OLD FLAVORS YOU LIKE. PLAY THE PAST GENS YOU LIKE. What I'm saying is you shouldn't want 5th gen to have never been made. It's just another option. It doesn't affect past generations of Pokemon at all. "This killed Pokemon" is a 100% stupid statement and you should both be banned for saying it.

CartoonLink

Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:25 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Kuro wrote:
Skochko wrote:Generation 5 killed it for me.

Cocotroid wrote:Generation 5 killed Pokemon PERIOD. The new Pokemen are ugly and fat and gay and can't do shit and are not worth it so it killed The Legend of Pokemen. What's wrong with the original 250+?

Logan wrote:I don't recall ever saying I hated it. I remember saying I was neutral. I'm guessing reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

I guess you didn't read my post or any of the others in this thread. A new game and new Pokemon doesn't ruin Pokemon as whole. That's like saying if Doritos comes out with a new kind of chip flavor and you don't particularly like it Doritos as a whole are bad. EAT THE OLD FLAVORS YOU LIKE. PLAY THE PAST GENS YOU LIKE. What I'm saying is you shouldn't want 5th gen to have never been made. It's just another option. It doesn't affect past generations of Pokemon at all. "This killed Pokemon" is a 100% stupid statement and you should both be banned for saying it.

Lol doritos, you're g00d at finding keys to relate to the material.

5gSkyYoshi

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:05 am

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
Variety is the spice of life, so I rather like there being new pkmn.

roshipower

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:03 am

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
ehhh i dislike newer pokemon,but i really dont care,pokemon isnt really a big deal to me anyway

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Hydrocannon2727

Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:48 am

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Yeah, and everybody has went on to play 5th Generation, yet complained all the time that it sucked, while 4th Gen is like what the fuck!!! Get back here, and stop whining!

Skochko

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:05 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
^ I said that Generation 5 has killed it for me, which means I am not playing. So, no whining.

Hydrocannon2727

Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Play fourth Generation then. Seriously, is it that hard to figure out?

Skochko

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:57 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Playing a game offline is not really a full Pokemon experience. The title clearly asks if there are too many Pokemon? How can that bother you if you catch Pokemon along the way in the story mode.

It's obviously referring to online battling and the choice Nintendo offers you now with team making. I said that "Generation 5 has KILLED IT FOR ME", so I'm not playing Pokemon AT ALL. Learn to read, man.

I don't understand your attitude. Anyone has the right for an opinion.

Marioking

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Fourth Gen was fine FOR ME. It's the fact that learning, getting good, and understanding a game over and over and over just gets annoying. I'd rather not learn 5th Gen with all this dream world shit just for it to be ripped out from under me again.

Cheers kent.

Hydrocannon2727

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:43 am

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Skochko wrote:^ I said that Generation 5 has killed it for me, which means I am not playing. So, no whining.
I was speaking metaphorically, I wasn't saying you, yourself, was whining.
Skochko wrote:Playing a game offline is not really a full Pokemon experience. The title clearly asks if there are too many Pokemon? How can that bother you if you catch Pokemon along the way in the story mode.

It's obviously referring to online battling and the choice Nintendo offers you now with team making. I said that "Generation 5 has KILLED IT FOR ME", so I'm not playing Pokemon AT ALL. Learn to read, man.

I don't understand your attitude. Anyone has the right for an opinion.
Did I say metagame? No, so your arguement is irrelevant. And my attitude is like this because people think just because a new Generation came means they have to play it.

Skochko

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:27 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
^ Not everyone thinks that. I played Gen 5 offline twice. It was awesome. But there's too many Pokemon for a competitive metagame.

Hydrocannon2727

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:14 am

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Again, I never said everybody thinks that, I said that it people say it, and people doesn't mean everybody, it means, well, "people". Maybe you should learn grammatical phrasing.

Skochko

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:42 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
As much as it makes me happy to argue with you, we will stop now. This is not a thread for that.

Back on topic, please.

Kuro

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
5gSkyYoshi wrote:Variety is the spice of life, so I rather like there being new pkmn.

/thread

Stop bitching. 4th gen is still there. Go play it! Skochko, you said you enjoyed the new game when you reviewed it forever ago. You enjoyed the game, you can play 4th gen competitively. It's win-win.

This thread should be locked; it's pointless.

Kuro

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Also, stop deleting my fucking posts.

Skochko, you have no right to ban me for making a thread BECAUSE STUPID MODS ARE DELETING MY POSTS. This is why I don't come here. Someone does something wrong then instead of correcting it you just decide to ban me.

CartoonLink

Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:09 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
There will always be more Pokemon that you don't know about, they'll get uglier, shittier, weaker, and terrible.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum