The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

syduck98

Fri May 13, 2011 11:17 am

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
well guys, i found something out u might be intriged by ..
If im not mistaken, some of u might know but, i think there will be seperate tiers for pokemon and their dream world ability..
For example serperior ( 3rd form of snivy ) and blaziken have dream world abilityies that make them MUCH better, so the tiers might be something like

Dream world ou
dream world uu
dream world nu
dream world bl
dream world uber
and then the regullar tiers

Skochko

Fri May 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Yes, that is true. They are still not completed, so I don't think it should be posted on the forum.

/Moved to General Pokemon Discussion, since these are not really full tiers.

Kuro

Sun May 15, 2011 1:40 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
syduck98 wrote:well guys, i found something out u might be intriged by ..
If im not mistaken, some of u might know but, i think there will be seperate tiers for pokemon and their dream world ability..
For example serperior ( 3rd form of snivy ) and blaziken have dream world abilityies that make them MUCH better, so the tiers might be something like

Dream world ou
dream world uu
dream world nu
dream world bl
dream world uber
and then the regullar tiers
There are separate tiers for Pokemon with Dream World "Abilityies." There's no point posting about how they might be separated when they already are.

As of right now, there's a tier called "DreamWorld" that includes Pokemon like Technician Breloom and Keldeo. The Pokemon are future events or Pokemon that currently aren't available in-game with hacking.

On Smogon analyses there's a section for DreamWorld abilities. They're obviously going to separate DreamWorld and non-DreamWorld Pokemon.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum