The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zmanrwks

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:55 am

zmanrwks
Today, let's take a look at Nintendo's newest first party game, entitled "Pandora's Tower", a Beat-'Em-Up for the Wii, coming out in Japan in May. The developing team is Ganbarion.

The main characters are Ceres, a 15 year old girl and Ende, a 22 year old guy (Yay pedophiles!). The story involves Ende saving Ceres from the curse she is under, and he must travel to the 12 towers to get a piece of flesh from all 12 monsters within the towers to break the curse on Ceres.

By the looks of the trailer, the gameplay is similar to that of God of War. Not necessarily a bad thing. The game is classified as an Action RPG (bringing up the question of the definition of an RPG).

So, you interested?

Pikmintendo

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:33 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Omai. Looks like it could be good.
But... reminds me a bit too much of KH and Soulcalibur.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Kaz

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:32 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
translation?

Skochko

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:59 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
zmanrwks wrote:By the looks of the trailer, the gameplay is similar to that of God of War. Not necessarily a bad thing.
Not NECESSARILY a bad thing? Are you kidding me? God of War is amazing... This game looks kinda like Bayonetta. Probably going to be awesome. Good to see that the Wii developers are working on something different.

Pik, Soul Calibur is a fighting game.

zmanrwks

Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:43 am

zmanrwks
Skochko wrote:
zmanrwks wrote:By the looks of the trailer, the gameplay is similar to that of God of War. Not necessarily a bad thing.
Not NECESSARILY a bad thing? Are you kidding me? God of War is amazing...
I only said this because I've met many people who don't like the game. I have no opinion on the game myself.

Kaz

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
zmanrwks wrote:
Skochko wrote:
I only said this because I've met many people who don't like the game. I have no opinion on the game myself.
Which game, the God of War or the later one?

zmanrwks

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:45 pm

zmanrwks
Mr. GayManWatch wrote:
zmanrwks wrote:
Skochko wrote:
Which game, the God of War or the later one?
Talking about God of War.

Skochko

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:02 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
How can you have an opinion about Pandora's Tower lol?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum