You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TheBlueYoshi

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:27 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Well it's been quite a while, almost 4 years since the last Mario Party. IDK what the problem is but personally I think they forgot about Mario Party series. What do you guys think?

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:36 am

Anonymous
I srsly hope they don't continue the series on the 3DS, it would either

A. ruin the... originality??
B. Suck as much as Mario Party DS did.

If they are, they need bigger boards, like in Mario Party DS, you could travel around any board in one turn.

TheBlueYoshi

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:38 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
KingDrybones wrote:I srsly hope they don't continue the series on the 3DS, it would either

If they are, they need bigger boards, like in Mario Party DS, you could travel around any board in one turn.

Any Mario Party on the handheld is epic fail IMO. Even with the enhanced 3D graphics, it still wouldn't be the same.

Kaz

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:39 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
I got ur answer, Wii Party

TheBlueYoshi

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:40 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Mr. GayManWatch wrote:I got ur answer, Wii Party

Oh great, so 8 minigames are going to keep us interested for 2 weeks? Great, just great.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:58 am

Anonymous
LOL, 8 minigames

roshipower

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:26 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
well i guess they just ran out of ideas,so they made a change from mario to miis,like that will help

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Crankeh

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:40 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
I dont think 8 minigames would keep us occupied for long

EDIT:Kingdrybones,I've caught up to you!

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:08 am

Anonymous
I'm going to be VERY ticked if Mii Party is the replacement D:

zmanrwks

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:55 am

zmanrwks
KingDrybones wrote:I srsly hope they don't continue the series on the 3DS, it would either

Actually, MPDS is my favorite of the Mario Partys.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:27 am

Anonymous
Are you srs? When theres a game and its made into a handheld addition its gonna suck :\ well for SOME games

zmanrwks

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:49 am

zmanrwks
Yes i am very serious. Mario Party has gotten old over the years and I thnk the DS isnt old and is more fun.

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:02 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
zmanrwks wrote:Yes i am very serious. Mario Party has gotten old over the years and I thnk the DS isnt old and is more fun.

The only reason why people prefer TV screen ones over the DS is because the TV screen ones are bigger (board wise and screen wise), graphics are enhanced, and you can play with 4 players easily :/

5gSkyYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:50 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
I think they have forgotten all about this series and moved on to other crap like...*gags* Wii Party.
IMO, MPDS was good, but it died out SO quickly for me.
If a Mario Party 9 were to come out, it'd better have wi-fi... >:C

MarioandLuigiRule

Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:54 pm

MarioandLuigiRule
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Its cause that faggot with the blue talking hat which sounded like it said "Happy syrup" in Mario Party 8 who flew around yelling random crap ate all the characters.

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:21 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
MarioandLuigiRule wrote:Its cause that faggot with the blue talking hat which sounded like it said "Happy syrup" in Mario Party 8 who flew around yelling random crap ate all the characters.

Hey faggot, I happened to like that faggot, so shut your mouth faggot. Plus, the hosts change almost every single Mario Party game :/

MarioandLuigiRule

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:23 pm

MarioandLuigiRule
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
HIS HAT TALKED HOW CAN YOU LIKE A TALKING HAT THATS LIKE A DAMN HORROR MOVIE FOR LITTLE KIDS THE HAT WANTS TO EAT THEM.

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:49 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
MarioandLuigiRule wrote:HIS HAT TALKED HOW CAN YOU LIKE A TALKING HAT THATS LIKE A DAMN HORROR MOVIE FOR LITTLE KIDS THE HAT WANTS TO EAT THEM.

Alright raeg faggot. I'm going to tell you to cut it out once, if you don't, I'll call you raeg faggot for the rest of today. Got it? AND THE HAT WAS CUTE DICKBUTT.

MarioandLuigiRule

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:53 pm

MarioandLuigiRule
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
You're just jealous that I own the forum and you don't. And the rest of today isnt very long, and since its nearly 2AM here anyway, you fail. lol!

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:54 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
MarioandLuigiRule wrote:You're just jealous that I own the forum and you don't. And the rest of today isnt very long, and since its nearly 2AM here anyway, you fail. lol!

Alright, maybe am jealous, but am not retard like you. Plus, since it's 2AM there, I have 22 hours to make fun of you :3 loooooooooool

MarioandLuigiRule

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:55 pm

MarioandLuigiRule
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
As the owner of this forum I'm banning you because you swear too much, fucking fag. I'll unban you after you send an apologetic email to TBYTHEFAG@HOTMAIL.COM. Best wishes in life, MALR~ Very Happy
Anyway, back to the topic, I dunno if i'd get Mario Party 9. Its getting boring now..

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:05 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
MarioandLuigiRule wrote:As the owner of this forum I'm banning you because you swear too much, fucking fag. I'll unban you after you send an apologetic email to TBYTHEFAG@HOTMAIL.COM. Best wishes in life, MALR~ Very Happy
Anyway, back to the topic, I dunno if i'd get Mario Party 9. Its getting boring now..

Well, duh it's getting boring. Plus Mario Party 9 hasn't even been close to be announced. I understand if previous Mario Parties are boring but we haven't even see or even know if it'll exist.

Mii Party FTL.

Crankeh

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
I actually happened to like that Blue hat Guy,He was actually pretty Hilarious.

roshipower

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:20 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
mario party on n64 ftw,others are ok,except 8,imo,it sucked bad,but maybe 9 if it was announced,would actually be good

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
raidpirate52

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:20 am

raidpirate52
Caterpie
Caterpie
Wii Party is just an exact copy of Mario Party but with armless miis.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum