The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

syduck98

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:58 pm

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
i think it was stupid that their was 4 characters to unlock, ( jigglypff, luigie, captain falcon and ness ) meanwhile, their was only 12 characters in total if im not mistaken. I think only jigglypuff and captain falcon should have had to be unlocked, or at least add more characters that u start with, instead of having 1/3 of ur characters unlockable, only like, 1/5 or so should be unlockable, and the rest u should start with.

Skochko

Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:25 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Well SSB was like a test drive. They added a little number of characters and stages to see how people will react. It was positive, so they made Melee only two years after, with a lot more characters and stages.

Unlocking is fun, IMO.

MMM10

Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:00 am

MMM10
Balrog
Balrog
if someone were to play a game that only goes through a story mode and you can play as characters to fight each other wouldnt it be fun to have a challenge to unlock characters? if a game has no unlockable characters then consider it boring

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMoneyMan10?feature=mhee
syduck98

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:05 am

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
i never said i wanted no unloockable characters, just fewer because of the few number of characters in ssb in the first okace

Skochko

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:13 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
syduck98 wrote:i never said i wanted no unloockable characters, just fewer because of the few number of characters in ssb in the first okace
Like I said, it was more of a test game.

syduck98

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:23 am

syduck98
Ezlo
Ezlo
yea i think it was actually a joke proposed by the maker of kirby, and it was actually good, i think thats why kirby is in ever game... could have been false but i got that from a nintendo magazine

Kaz

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Yes, makers of Kirby made SSB series, plus at the the beginning, SSB wasn't Nintendo Character themed

Linkodude43

Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:50 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
i personally wished that there could be a mode wher you have ONE character and have to unloack EVERY SINGLE one

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Skochko

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:38 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
linkodude43 wrote:i personally wished that there could be a mode wher you have ONE character and have to unloack EVERY SINGLE one
That is the concept of the Subspace Emissary, single player mode.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum