Gift Rating: 1-10
Did you get what you wanted: Yes or no?
Favorite present?
What did you get? (Optional)
Any additional details.

Overall Rating: 9

Gift Rating: 8

Did you get what you wanted: Yes

Favorite Present? My favorite present isn't something material and it's likely coming late tonight. ;D It involves a thong FYI. (for ya'll information) As of right now, my favorite present is a really cute pair of skinny jeans.

What did I get? ~ I didn't particularly want anything. I got a PS3, Razor(<3), a ton of cute clothes, and then gift cards, games, money, books, etc etc

I'm gay and desperately wanted a dildo.... didn't get it. :/

TBY, infract for off topic posts pl0x. Or better yet, just ban. K, GAYMAN! K!! You're a mod. "Cheese doodlezz hurrr" isn't contributing. +1 post count. Stop trying to "troll" you aren't funny and you're a mod. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Hmm, Zman, no "Christmas is derp."

srs thread is srs. I'm requesting immediate one month ban for any garbage posts, for mods and members.

14 year olds can't troll, btw. Especially not British ones who flame a person they don't know then apologize for it like a fucking bitch later. NESSx4 YOU'RE MY BITCH. No, you're TBY's bitch and through him, my bitch.

Also, NO CALLING OUT SPECIFIC USERS.

zmanrwks

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:35 pm

zmanrwks
Yes
New Laptop
DKCR, Colors, GoldenEye, Ghost Recon, Kirby Epic Yarn, Black Ops (DS version lulz), Laptop, HD Camera, headset, some clothes, choclate, money, and other smaller stuff.

Skochko

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Overall Rating: TBA
Gift Rating: 0
Did you get what you wanted: No
Favorite present? - Nothing
What did you get? - Nothing
Any additional details: 13 days 'till Christmas. I also haven't gotten a Christmas gift in a while, I get stuff throughout the year. My Wii is hard and soft moded, so it reads everything. I don't need games, I just download them (except for a few ones). I have a flash card for DS, so same applies. Yea, I cheat... K...

Zman, why are you so spoiled? Is there anyone here who doesn't spend a thousand dollars/euros/pounds on gifts for the sake of it? You are not even going to play Ghost Recon, you are gonna dump it anyways Smile

K Smile

Mercury

Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:06 am

Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
Overall Rating: 9
Gift Rating: 7
Did you get what you wanted: I got two of the 8 things on my list, one which doesn't work.
Favorite present: Jedi Robe/Dressing Gown as the 2nd hand copy of Wind Waker doesn't work Sad
What did you get: Jedi Robe, a lot of Chocolate, The Wind Waker (doesn't work though), DoE Rucksack, pyjamas, gloves, waterpolo trunks

I didn't get Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, but my sister did -.-

Skochko

Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:09 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Mercury wrote:Overall Rating: 9
Gift Rating: 7
Did you get what you wanted: I got two of the 8 things on my list, one which doesn't work.
Favorite present: Jedi Robe/Dressing Gown as the 2nd hand copy of Wind Waker doesn't work Sad
What did you get: Jedi Robe, a lot of Chocolate, The Wind Waker (doesn't work though), DoE Rucksack, pyjamas, gloves, waterpolo trunks

I didn't get Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, but my sister did -.-
That is Christmas-y. I like the fact you didn't spend a thousand dollars on crap. Can I give you mah Wind Waker, I feel bad for you? Crying or Very sad

Marioking

Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:52 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Overall rating; 9
Gift Rating; 8
Did you get what you wanted: Sort of.
Favorite Present; Wii or a new shirt I got.
What did you get; Ipod Dock, New Headset, Wii, Wii Sport Resort, Desk Lamp shaped like a hippie van, Wow Membership (One month) itunes vouchers, $200, Clothes, Clothes, Clothes,

COMPLETE HARRY POTTER COLLECTION

Didn't get my Xbox, Sad

hero44

Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:09 am

hero44
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
Overall Rating: 8

Gift Rating: 9

Did you get what you wanted for Christmas: Yes

Favorite Present: Mind Flex

What did you get: Mind Flex, Sonic Colors, 100$, and a WII point card(whatever you call it)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum