The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How good are you at Brawl?

MODIFIED:How gud do you think you are at Brawling? Vote_lcap8%MODIFIED:How gud do you think you are at Brawling? Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
MODIFIED:How gud do you think you are at Brawling? Vote_lcap31%MODIFIED:How gud do you think you are at Brawling? Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
MODIFIED:How gud do you think you are at Brawling? Vote_lcap38%MODIFIED:How gud do you think you are at Brawling? Vote_rcap 38% [ 5 ]
MODIFIED:How gud do you think you are at Brawling? Vote_lcap0%MODIFIED:How gud do you think you are at Brawling? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
MODIFIED:How gud do you think you are at Brawling? Vote_lcap23%MODIFIED:How gud do you think you are at Brawling? Vote_rcap 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

RASENGAN

Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:09 pm

RASENGAN
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
How good do you think you are at brawling?

Last edited by RASENGAN on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

RandomConsomePanchi

Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:15 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
IM SO PRO AT IT I COULD BEAT ALL OF YALL IN 3-1 BATTAWLLL....not really. Due to the long extent of me not playing the game, I believe I am terrible in my current state of condition. But I do recall being quite good with Jigglypuff and Toon Link.

5gSkyYoshi

Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:58 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
I don't think I'm good, nor do I claim to be. Does that answer your question?

RASENGAN

Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:46 pm

RASENGAN
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
Hmmm.

Well i think I'm Above Average, because i can beat Very Hard, on Sub Space Emissary, in just 2 to 3 hours. But i don't know about Online Brawl.

Skochko

Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:04 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Offline Brawl skills lol.
Anyways I consider myself average. There are so many people that are better than me, but quite a few that are even worse (God help them?).
Of course, I haven't played Brawl in a few months, so I am not sure how things are going now.

Crankeh

Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
I used to be Average, but nowadays, I'm probably horrible since I can't play.

RASENGAN

Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:52 pm

RASENGAN
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
Online brawl for me is Horrible.

Offline brawl for me is above average.

roshipower

Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:55 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
im proooooooo...against little kids,against others.....my skills are rusty(they were shit before,what can it be now)

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
RASENGAN

Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:35 pm

RASENGAN
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
roshipower wrote:im proooooooo...against little kids,against others.....my skills are rusty(they were shit before,what can it be now)

Wow you seem pretty good, man i wish i can brawl but sadly i can't.

Kuro

Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
I main ZSS.
For those of you who don't know, I'm kinda the best in the world.

TheBlueYoshi

Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:05 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Skochko wrote:Offline Brawl skills lol.
Anyways I consider myself average. There are so many people that are better than me, but quite a few that are even worse (God help them?).
Of course, I haven't played Brawl in a few months, so I am not sure how things are going now.

God no Skoch, you just button mash

Kuro

Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
He butthoal pawnches and chain butthoals fatties. 2GUD!

Skochko

Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
TBY, that is not button mashing, that is strategic spamming =DDDD. Button mashing is when you do stuff that don't really make sense... Butthoal chains are for professionals only Very Happy
And Dfocks <3

5gSkyYoshi

Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:42 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
looooooool, who just claimed to be pro? XD

MMM10

Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:23 am

MMM10
Balrog
Balrog
after my brag fag as TBY calls it im just gonna say im above average but not a pro....

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMoneyMan10?feature=mhee
Pikmintendo

Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:37 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
So a topic where bragfags will brag, then people tell them off for it. yah, that happens all the time in the chatbox, i see no need to bring it onto the forum.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Kuro

Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:55 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
I put pro.
I main ZSS.
"I'm kinda the best in the world." ~ Nick Riddle

5gSkyYoshi

Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:12 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
Kuro wrote:I put pro.
I main ZSS.
"I'm kinda the best in the world." ~ Nick Riddle
Lies.
I put Horrible btw. Razz

RandomConsomePanchi

Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:04 am

RandomConsomePanchi
I put horrible too. lololol
PUFF

TheBlueYoshi

Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:16 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Skoch is horrible, RYX doesn't have Wi-Fi and put himself as above average when he belongs on "fucking can't afford a router". Sparky belongs on pro, there should be an option saying "OP is a faggot", Butthoal isn't a funny word, lrn2spell@Skochko. And I poop on my brawl disc and use it as a tray to hold cookies because Brawl sucks ball cockus.

Kuro

Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:59 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
You forgot to mention that I'm gay and sexy. tyvm I guess cute too, but more sexy than cute.

TDS

Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:02 am

TDS
Caterpie
Caterpie
Brawll is shit now. I haven't played in several months.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadShockify
MMM10

Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:36 am

MMM10
Balrog
Balrog
TheBlueYoshi wrote:Skoch is horrible. Sparky belongs on pro, there should be an option saying "OP is a faggot", Butthoal isn't a funny word, lrn2spell@Skochko. And I poop on my brawl disc and use it as a tray to hold cookies because Brawl sucks ball cockus.

i wanna make this simple to u guys i HAVE a router but no matter what i try to find meh god damn F*ckin WEP i cant connect to wi-fi... so f*ckin let this go bout me not havin wi-fi and sayin " RYX suks cause he has no wi-fi" that waz bout a month ago so stop puttin in up in topics and in meh face because it gets so god damn annoyin that u guys do this!... im only pissed bout this one thing that u guys do and it gets annoyin so plz stop this sh*t...

Pikmintendo

Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Red Yoshi X wrote:
TheBlueYoshi wrote:Skoch is horrible. Sparky belongs on pro, there should be an option saying "OP is a faggot", Butthoal isn't a funny word, lrn2spell@Skochko. And I poop on my brawl disc and use it as a tray to hold cookies because Brawl sucks ball cockus.

i wanna make this simple to u guys i HAVE a router but no matter what i try to find meh god damn F*ckin WEP i cant connect to wi-fi... so f*ckin let this go bout me not havin wi-fi and sayin " RYX suks cause he has no wi-fi" that waz bout a month ago so stop puttin in up in topics and in meh face because it gets so god damn annoyin that u guys do this!... im only pissed bout this one thing that u guys do and it gets annoyin so plz stop this sh*t...
You sir, Have Just Successfully Failraeg'd.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
MMM10

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:27 am

MMM10
Balrog
Balrog
meh= have wifi nao give meh friend code and i will add u and maybe brawl

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: