The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CartoonLink

Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:32 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
3D Dot Game Heroes, is it the next big Zelda adventure? You bet.

I am pretty impressed with this game, not just because of it's homage to Zelda, but in general, it is a great game. 8-bit graphics in a 3D environment, what a genius idea, the graphics are awesome, very appealing to the eye. Not like games like Modern Warfare 2, that game has ugly visuals, and terrible graphics in general, but 3D Dot Game Heroes is like Kirby in a way... using a brand new graphic engine that has never been seen before. Very Happy

Now, it isn't like Zelda one bit, no. It is Zelda. The King of Dotnia gives you a sword and says "It's dangerous to go alone, so take this.". Where is that from? Then I bombed a wall, walked into a cave, found this ugly pig looking creature, and he said "It's a secret to everybody." and gave me 100 G. I wonder what's for dinner.

Best PS3 game out there, by far. If you have a PS3 game, you must get it, and post everything related to it here.

CartoonLink

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:09 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Okay, edit, this is one of the most disappointing games ever, don't listen to what I said, bye.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Anonymous
I am guessing you bought the game? Lol

Skochko

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Lol, after all the stuff you have posted, I really thought this was a fake game. But no... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_Dot_Game_Heroes

What's so bad about it?

CartoonLink

Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:52 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
It's the biggest Zelda wannabe ever, and the gameplay is so frustrating is a big reason on why the PS3 sucks.

roshipower

Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:56 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
^lol how does that have anything to do with how the ps3 sucks,the gameplay on nearly all ps3 games are great with great graphics also,its probably just that game,i saw gameplay of it and i was like WTF

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
CartoonLink

Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:59 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Nah, PS3 just sucks overall. There's two good games for it while the Wii and 360 have much better games.

Kaz

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
it doesn't suck, it is just less value than the wii in your, mine, and other people's mind.

roshipower

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:38 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
not mine Smile,both are equal value,i use ps3 for a more current gaming experience,but wii has a lot of games that give nostalgia and stuff and brings out the imagination of you had as a kid

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Skochko

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:26 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
I prefer Xbox 360 over PS3, by a little margin (mostly because of the gamepads). Wii is something different. PS3 doesn't suck, it is just a very late bloomer.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Anonymous
Lol the game got decent ratings.

Skochko

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
--- wrote:Lol the game got decent ratings.
Ratings aren't everything. Post count is everything.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum