The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheBlueYoshi

Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:13 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Heartgold was by far the best. Nostalgia + Epic Remix = Orgasm. Seriously, probably one of the best in the entire nintendo series.

zmanrwks

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:31 am

zmanrwks
Yes, I agree HG/SS had best DS soundtrack. Ho-oh battle was the best of them all. Kirby Super Star Ultra is second.

CartoonLink

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:34 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Spirit Tracks has my favourite OST on the DS.

Last edited by Cocotroid on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

roshipower

Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:53 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
i has to say..........M&L BiS

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Kaz

Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
So far, M&L: BIS, for the boss and battle music

5gSkyYoshi

Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:30 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
Probably HG/SS or M&L: BIS... or maybe even Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin... Razz
Oh, and maybe Black/White when it comes out.

zmanrwks

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:41 am

zmanrwks
5gSkyYoshi wrote:Probably HG/SS or M&L: BIS... or maybe even Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin... Razz
Oh, and maybe Black/White when it comes out.
Black/White has some great music, but also kinda "ehh..." music. It's not gonna get awards for music. The elite four music and music when you face the Dragon/Ice raep, but other music like gym battles or champion battle are just "meh".

Edit thing: https://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyTurnersDad#grid/user/12B063A097DF8C76

Playlist of every song in B/W. It has epic music, but HG/SS is better still imo. Except for Elite Four battle which is obviously EPIC!!!

Also, TimmyTurnersDad is the name of the user. Just pointing that out.

Last edited by zmanrwks on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Playlist)

TheBlueYoshi

Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:55 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
TimmyTurnersDad is pretty good music poster, he's done all my favorite games so far. I have to say M&L BiS had a great soundtrack too. Plus, B&W's music hasn't really impressed me so far. The only one that really impressed me was this one below, and it was fanmade which made my views toward B&W OST go down.

CartoonLink

Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:07 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Yoshi's Island DS had a pretty good track aswell, but if you guys say Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story has a good one, I'll have to check it out.

TheBlueYoshi

Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:31 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Cocotroid wrote:Yoshi's Island DS had a pretty good track aswell, but if you guys say Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story has a good one, I'll have to check it out.

Yoshi's Island wasn't that great, it was good, just not exemplary for lets say HG:SS or Mario&Luigi BiS. HG:SS was a remix of all of them yes, but it ties nostalgia into those remixes which makes it their own soundtrack, hardly anyone is going to say "LETS LISTEN TO ROUTE 21 REMIX!" they're going to go "LET'S LISTEN TO HG/SS ROUTE 21" something like that. and M&L was just a great game in general, Nintendo upped their amp when they made the game, and so the music actually came with it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum