The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheBlueYoshi

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:09 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Alright, so the argument rages on. PersonB wanting to end it and PersonA wanting to see if his BAN was wrong or right to do. They will both post their arguments. These are the rules.

-You guys can only limit yourselves to two posts. (The people in the argument, any extra will be deleted)
-Proof is beneficial
-After the voting starts, you MAY not change your content. If any content changed without PRIOR approval, you WILL lose your argument.
-There is no poll, hence you will have to post a YES or NO and with proper proof. Whether it is valid or not, is depended on the Mod's and their mod talk about it.
-Cranky due to a restriction, may not vote for PersonA's reason.

VOTING WILL END ON SUNDAY.

Last edited by TheBlueYoshi on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:57 am; edited 2 times in total

TheBlueYoshi

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:25 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Person A claims that "I was banned at a Ustream chat by a user on this forum for asking somebody what their sexual orientation was. More specifically I asked if they were gay.Let it be noted that I meant no offense when I asked him and he didn't take it that way either. However this user, who happens to be moderator there, deemed it innappropriate."Gay" is commonly used out of context and is NOT offensive. It's used to refer to homosexuals. You can interpret it however you want, but the fact is it's not."

Last edited by TheBlueYoshi on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheBlueYoshi

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:32 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
PersonB claims that, "My friend was having a stream. There were 4 people in the chat: Me, Cranky, MWH, and Person A. I posted a link, as Cranky and MWH enjoy watching also. Person A tagged along and made an account. We welcomed him, and he was fine. After a while, he started asking my friend "Is he sexy?" I deleted it, thinking it as innapropiate. He continally posted the question however. Then he was asking my friend if he was gay, in public chat. I deleted also and said that he shouldnt be asking, with my friend and the other mod telling him to stop. I gave him a time out for 5 minutes in response. Later, he stared claiming that it was not innpropiate or offensive, and started asking again. Finally, my friend has answered no, but me and the mod were telling him he shouldnt be asking that. His reply was the same: it wasnt offensive. After the mod and I had agreed on banning him, I had banned him afterwards. He was very upset, and when i returned to the chatango, he started saying i should be banned, even though the chat was not his and had no relation to this forum. He questioned why it was offensive and i gave him two good reasons: its a personal question in a public chat, and that gay can be offensive. By now, TBY was there. He had said that some people can see it as offensive, like me and the other mod had. I had tried to end the argument, knowing this is a waste of time and a stupid thing to argue over, but he kept arguing and it couldnt be ended through just agreeing on terms. So TBY suggested a vote. We both agreed. Also note that this argument happened within a different stream, it is not revelant to why I should be be disciplined on this forum, at most I should be getting disciplined at the stream. However Person A refuses to accept so. THAT is how it happened"

Last edited by TheBlueYoshi on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

TheBlueYoshi

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:33 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Vote for who you think is right. Clearly labeling a YES or NO and your reason why. Due to all fairness, CHOICE C WILL BE DELETED, AND SO YOU HAVE TO REVOTE.

REMEMBER, THIS IS ABOUT PERSON A WANTING TO KNOW IF HIM GETTING BANNED WAS RIGHT OR NOT.

Last edited by TheBlueYoshi on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

TheBlueYoshi

Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:57 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
BUMPED.

TheBlueYoshi

Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:09 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
BUMPED AGAIN.

Hydrocannon2727

Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:43 am

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Um, I believe both have good points, but since I know who Person's A&B are, I don't think it's fair for me to vote.

MarioandLuigiRule

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:12 am

MarioandLuigiRule
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
I vote Z you fucks. You cant just remove C. I worked hard on post. Thanks a shitload. This is BULLSHIT and Im not wasting my time again. Sort out your own shit maturely, not with a fucking vote about "OO WHOS GONNA GET PUNISHED".

TheBlueYoshi

Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:46 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
MarioandLuigiRule wrote:I vote Z you fucks. You cant just remove C. I worked hard on post. Thanks a shitload. This is BULLSHIT and Im not wasting my time again. Sort out your own shit maturely, not with a fucking vote about "OO WHOS GONNA GET PUNISHED".

I think you should really calm down. I mean, you can't work hard on a vote, lol. Unless you dumped your brain out and made the brain work hard on the post (by typing) then you can yell.

MarioandLuigiRule

Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:46 am

MarioandLuigiRule
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
TheBlueYoshi wrote:
MarioandLuigiRule wrote:I vote Z you fucks. You cant just remove C. I worked hard on post. Thanks a shitload. This is BULLSHIT and Im not wasting my time again. Sort out your own shit maturely, not with a fucking vote about "OO WHOS GONNA GET PUNISHED".

I think you should really calm down. I mean, you can't work hard on a vote, lol. Unless you dumped your brain out and made the brain work hard on the post (by typing) then you can yell.

lol ikr now delete this entire topic no one likes it and its stupid okay.

zmanrwks

Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:33 pm

zmanrwks
I think Ness just /raegquit

Kaz

Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
zmanrwks wrote:I think Ness just /raegquit

LOL! Is that possible?

MarioandLuigiRule

Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:02 am

MarioandLuigiRule
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
maybe. *sniff* maybe.

Kaz

Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:36 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Well don't cry, i dun like it when Sparky cries

TheBlueYoshi

Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:57 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
/locked. Nobody wins argument, people just don't find it important.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum