The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:34 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
New rule, no extra accounts on the forum. That's about it. Any new "obsessions" you have, you may ask me to CHANGE your name, not make a new account. Pointless, and creates unneeded accounts.

This is directed to "MajorasMaskBen". Seriously guys, don't let your fetishes get ahead of you.

Second new rule, No obnoxiously large icons or siggies. (signatures) Annoying and pointless, if you have a picture to post, post it rather than show it on your siggy. This is also directed to "MajorasMaskBen"

TND Rules

Hydrocannon2727

Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
*Sigh* Fine. That's cool

5gSkyYoshi

Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:55 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
That makes me wonder...who WAS MajorasMaskBen anyways?

Kuro

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:22 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Rule 8 is ridiculous and should be changed.

zmanrwks

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:15 am

zmanrwks
Sparky wrote:That makes me wonder...who WAS MajorasMaskBen anyways?
Ben on the forum was Hydro.

Dfox wrote:Rule 8 is ridiculous and should be changed.
It is made to prevent useless posts. And typing 11 characters isn't that hard.

Crankeh

Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:20 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
I really agree with the new rule about no making second accounts. First its utterly annoying.

MarioandLuigiRule

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:39 am

MarioandLuigiRule
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
We need a rule to control the maturity levels. SOME FUCKING FAGS ARE JUST SO IMMATURE GODDAMN FAGS IMMATURE IDIOT COCKFACES SHIT SHIT i'm done

(theres no rule about swearing ahahahaah)

TheBlueYoshi

Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:51 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Deathfox wrote:Rule 8 is ridiculous and should be changed.

Not at all. Just cause you want to spam "k" doesn't mean it's ridiculous. Rules are meant to keep things in order, that's why they have been placed. Although we are pretty lenient about some stuff, the forum is a different matter. Rule 8 is the most broken, if we can change that habit now then it'll benefit the forum later. Plus "lol" is just a filler post and doesn't contribute anyhow in the matter of the subject.

MarioandLuigiRule wrote:We need a rule to control the maturity levels. SOME FUCKING FAGS ARE JUST SO IMMATURE GODDAMN FAGS IMMATURE IDIOT COCKFACES SHIT SHIT i'm done

Yes, but there is a rule about being respectful to others. If a random 10 year old saw that and flipped out, yeah you see the point. Although I disapprove 10 year olds, it's just forum biz. Just sayin.

5gSkyYoshi

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:11 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
lol, if this were happen, people would be able to get away with just posting "k" or "right". That'd make it much too easy to climb up in post count...

Crankeh

Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:49 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
Sparky wrote:
lol, if this were happen, people would be able to get away with just posting "k" or "right". That'd make it much too easy to climb up in post count...
EXACTLY. That is why that rule was made to avoid stupid posts like "k" and whatnot.

MarioandLuigiRule

Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:42 am

MarioandLuigiRule
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
TheBlueYoshi wrote:

Not at all. Just cause you want to spam "k" doesn't mean it's ridiculous. Rules are meant to keep things in order, that's why they have been placed. Although we are pretty lenient about some stuff, the forum is a different matter. Rule 8 is the most broken, if we can change that habit now then it'll benefit the forum later. Plus "lol" is just a filler post and doesn't contribute anyhow in the matter of the subject.

MarioandLuigiRule wrote:We need a rule to control the maturity levels. SOME FUCKING FAGS ARE JUST SO IMMATURE GODDAMN FAGS IMMATURE IDIOT COCKFACES SHIT SHIT i'm done

Yes, but there is a rule about being respectful to others. If a random 10 year old saw that and flipped out, yeah you see the point. Although I disapprove 10 year olds, it's just forum biz. Just sayin.

Yeah, i was being mainly sarcastic as I was being immature and really, 10 year olds belong on club penguin, so, if one of them is like BOOOOOOO MY LIFE MY LIFE </3 then just ignore them

Crankeh

Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:47 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
Grrr...... Dont say that to me! Club penguin is for five year olds!

MMM10

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:38 am

MMM10
Balrog
Balrog
well good think i didn't make a back up srry linko if u see this

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMoneyMan10?feature=mhee
Kaz

Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:47 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Lol club penguin, I once saw someone made an account, named Zmanrwks

zmanrwks

Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:09 am

zmanrwks
Obviously he is impersinating me then.

roshipower

Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:46 am

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
ohemgee zman stalker

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower

Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:38 am

Anonymous
Also make a rule about bring VERY old topics. It's annoying when the new person comes in a does it.

Crankeh

Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:03 pm

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
Thats called bumping.

zmanrwks

Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:20 am

zmanrwks
KingDrybones wrote:Also make a rule about bring VERY old topics. It's annoying when the new person comes in a does it.
That's how we can help keep the forum alive. It wouldn't be a helpful rule.

Kuro

Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:08 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Necroposting is what it's called. It's a good rule. It would exclude games, polls, etc

roshipower

Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:04 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
but topics that newer ppl want to bring back so can answer too should be ok,like if its a topic like ur fav char or summat

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum