Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
I Won't be able to play on Tuesday.

Skochko

Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Bzilla56 wrote:I Won't be able to play on Tuesday.
You probably won't have to xD

zmanrwks

Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:58 am

zmanrwks
Linkodude43 wrote:Hold on, there's ANOTHER round after this? UBtT3 will start before this ends....this one is already almost 5 months in the making.
Silly Linko, you can't start UBtT3 without a winner for UBtT2!

Linkodude43

Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:59 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
zmanrwks wrote:
Linkodude43 wrote:Hold on, there's ANOTHER round after this? UBtT3 will start before this ends....this one is already almost 5 months in the making.
Silly Linko, you can't start UBtT3 without a winner for UBtT2!

Yeah I know, just let me make my point xD

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Smash

Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Come on Panchi, it has been months since we started this

Skochko

Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:52 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Don'y do it, for the lulz.

RandomConsomePanchi

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:53 am

RandomConsomePanchi

I'm posting tonight guys!
Are your bodies ready!?

CartoonLink

Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:24 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
RandomConsomePanchi wrote:
Are your bodies ready!?

inb4 delay "no time gaiz"

roshipower

Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:38 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
RandomConsomePanchi wrote:
Are your bodies ready!?

Might be your body in more need of being ready

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
zmanrwks

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:23 am

zmanrwks
roshipower wrote:Might be your body in more need of being ready

UBtT2 - Page 12 Xmamu

You just got dissed, son!

Skochko

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:50 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
roshipower wrote:Might be your body in more need of being ready
All hail Mother Roshi.

RandomConsomePanchi

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:14 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
UBtT2 - Page 12 Tumblr_mdodvh1rBy1qerg1w
I TRICKED ALL OF YOU HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

But The Lizard has spoken. The final round is upon us

As I said. The topic is quite predictable. You shall get THREE SONGS for the following THREE ERAS of our beloved domain. Yes, that's right. Each song shall be judged SEPARATELY, so if one song is weak but the others are strong, you may still have a great chance at winning.

Era 1: The Era of Beginnings
From what you have all said, this seemed to be a good time. The domain was bustling with activity and conversation and productivity seemed to be all about. This busy atmosphere was accompanied by a competitiveness brought about by the wonderful game we all know and love, Super Smash Bros. Brawl. So bring a song representing the beginnings/competitiveness/friendship making feels or anything else you believe represents this era.

Era 2: The Golden Age
As Roshi so elegantly put it, a prosperous age of new innovation with the BtT games and so many other things. In fact I'm just going to copy paste Roshi's very words.
This was a period of time late in the forums first year, where it
changed it's name to what we have now. During this year the forum was
thriving due to an increase in active members and posts were actually
being made in the forums on a variety of topics. Mama became more of an
integral part of the site and TBY was starting to lose contact with his
busy schedule. After the 1 year anniversary, the site beginning to drop a
bit in activity but still remained consistent and this eventually lead
to BtT which became the most recognized forum game on the forum, (THANK
YOU MWH), and many newer members were joining adding to activity,
starting the golden era yet again. Also towards to end of the GOlden
Era, Valve became the topic of discucussion due to TF2 going F2P, which
helped us connect in many ways, but also seemed to take the activity off
the forums back tot he chat again.
Bring me song of prosperity and greatness, or again anything else you feel that matches this age.

Era 3: Era of Decline and Peace
The time of inactivity. Post a song representing something that you feel represents this time we are in, one of old friends gathering around the camp fire to tell stories of the good days. One of slowing age and loneliness...a subtle nostalgic and bittersweet feeling.

For the final round, and being Thanksgiving, I am very thankful for all of you friends and for this family I have here. Thank you all so very much.

Now go

NOW GO

CartoonLink

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:21 pm

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
For one, Thanksgiving was in early October, fucking dumb Americans.

Era one:

It started off as a happy, friendly community. Everyone knew everyone, and everyone got along. But it was a harsh battle with some, because of how competitive we were for Brawl at the time.

Era two:

A happy community entering it's second stage of life. We turned into more than just a Brawl community, and our bonds grew bigger.

Era three:

If you think the third one is unsettling, let me put it this way. A nostalgic, bittersweet feeling. The forum has slowed down in activity, it's a lot quieter. This song puts the mood and feels very lonely... That's what the forum has been lately, but it will still have it's chance to rise again.

Last edited by CartoonLink on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Linkodude43

Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:05 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Holy crap, 3 songs all judged separately judged? Here's to a 3 month round!

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Smash

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:35 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Era One:

The song is a perfect example of an adventure that just began.

Era Two:

It feels as if you have succeeded in doing something great, as this forum did when activity was everywhere.

Era Three:

The song gives off a calm and quiet atmosphere that provides an example with the lack of posting lately. Whenever I see that nobody has posted in the last few days, this song comes to mind.

Now. I would like it if others would post. (Skoch, Zman and MWH)

RandomConsomePanchi

Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:53 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
DAMN I WENT OVER THE 3 DAY LIMIT
Sorry guys. But as the final round, this deserves a fair round judging. I'll be judging tomorrow evening as an act of grace.
you're welcome

MarioWorldHacker

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:03 pm

MarioWorldHacker
Anouki
Anouki
Era 1:

Even though I wasn't around for this particular era, I can at least imagine what it was like. The track amplifies the rich feelings of a busy environment accompanied by entertainment and competition.

Era 2:

The era of ascension, as I may call it. Think of this as a tower. As each day passes by, we slowly scale this tower, learning about its contents and secrets. Once we reach the peak, it's safe to say that we've reached the pinnacle of what is being offered. Unfortunately, things will only slowly crumble from here. We cannot travel any further; we must descend.

Era 3:

Things have simmered down. All of the commotion is now replaced by the usual silence that still lingers around here. Only those who still visit this place can stop the silence from taking over. Since we're here, we might as well have a grand ol' time. Not for the sakes of reliving the past, but to just spend time with one another.

Skochko

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Oh fuck, I better find time for this.

zmanrwks

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:00 am

zmanrwks
ERA NUMBER 1

The happy, floaty sound of this song shows the friendliness yet games we have enjoyed together during this young period in TND's life, and is a great song to begin an era of this happy, friendly time.

ERA NUMBER 2

This song represents the might of the forum in a way that also shows how the forum was still going strong at the point, and how we were all beginning to come together and our journeys continued to prosper as new things had come. It was another beginning, and a true show of our greatness and member awesomeness and activity. It was a fun time.

ERA NUMBER 2 EPISODE 2

This song is a song of calm, with some sadness mixed in and some nostalgia on the side. It's a simple song, but it makes you think; about the past, about the memories, about the quietness, about the nostalgia, and about the future as well. It's a song that describes our era very well.

roshipower

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:07 am

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram

THis song embodies a feeling of happiness and innocence. Back in the day, as few of us there was, it was a very joyous time, people meeting each other and having fun brawling. But let's be honest, we were younger and were a bit immature, which bothered some people who attempted to join the site, but overall, still a nice time.

I feel that this music gives off a very powerful and upbeat feeling. A time when we were all active in making this site a better place. Many new people joined, many others were becoming more and more active. We were also a lot more mature in our actions and were a lot more open to new ideas.

Although we are still happy and have some active members, any member who has been here for a while will feel that we have lost a bit of something we once had. This music expresses some of that bittersweet feeling

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Skochko

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Fuck your shit, Roshi. That's my song.

Anyways, let's go!

I think this song represents The Brawling Yoshis. Back in the day, everyone was so competitive, trolling all day and generally hyper-active, just like this song. Coming here was like letting a child out to play. I don't really like the more peaceful approach some of you took, because we were really aggressive back then.

Roshi may have used the most obvious entry, but I'm glad he did, because I wouldn't think of this song. Can't believe it took me so long, considering I played SimCity 4 today. This song has a special place in my heart. It represents development, uprising. Perfect for this request.

This song represents the legacy that this site has left. It's prime has passed and it will never come back, but we'll always remember.

RandomConsomePanchi

Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:17 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
Damn these are some good entries. I'll be posting the results and final winner tomorrow. From what I've seen so far, some people may have some spectacular songs but no great support songs to go along with it! But who knows, we'll see!

Skochko

Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:38 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
By the way, this is the best song that represents the death of this site.

CartoonLink

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:55 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Skochko wrote:By the way, this is the best song that represents the death of this site.

Coming from the guy who considers soccer a sport and doesn't have running water, and who is a casual gamer, lmao. Go back to your Mario games, kid.

RandomConsomePanchi

Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:51 am

RandomConsomePanchi
Excuse me while I go die of laughter

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum