The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuro

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Papa Johns 4/5 - The pizza is perfect. Sauce and crust are amazing. Their breadsticks are also the best except for maybe Little Ceasers'. The only reason they are 4 is because their pizza is much too greasy.

Pizza Hut 1/5 - Pizza is nasty. It really doesn't even deserve a 1 but that's the lowest rating. Their other menu items are great, but pizza and bread sticks are terrible.

Dominos 3.5/5 - Their new recipe is yummy, but the pizza I got today was way too salty. Breadsticks are 3rd best, nothing special.

Little Ceasers 3.5/5 - Pizza is decent. Amazing breadsticks are what puts it at 3.5.

NO LOCAL RESTRAUNTS

Ratings, gogogo

This is pizza and breadsticks only. Other menu items shouldn't be taken into consideration.

Last edited by Kuro on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Linkodude43

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Papa Johns: 5/5
Pizza Hut: 4/5
Dominoes: 5/5
Little Cesars: 2/5

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Skochko

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Uh, from what you've mentioned, we only have Pizza Hut here. I'd say 3.5/5. It's good, but not the best.

5gSkyYoshi

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:11 am

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
Papa Johns: 4/5
I like the flavor and the way they bake it well.
Pizza Hut: 3/5
Dunno why, but I just don't like the taste of this one.The stuffed crust pizza is the only good thing, as the taste is different.
My fave pizza. Crust is orgasmic as well as taste imo.
Little Ceasars: 2/5
Only reason I gave it above a 1 is cause of the crazy bread, otherwise, this pizza place just sux.

My opinions on the pizza places.

TailsCosmoFan25

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:42 am

Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
5gSkyYoshi wrote:Papa Johns: 4/5
I like the flavor and the way they bake it well.
Dunno why, but I just don't like the taste of this one.The stuffed crust pizza is the only good thing, as the taste is different.
My fave pizza.
Crust is orgasmic as well as taste imo.
Little Ceasars: 2/5
Only reason I gave it above a 1 is cause of the crazy bread, otherwise, this pizza place just sux.

My opinions on the pizza places.

Man... Their thin-crust pizza is BEAST. You win infinite Internetz, my good sir... ~salute~

Kaz

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Papa Johns: 4/5
~Tastes good and i love the crust!
~Stale but good, if you great the good one.
Dominoes: N/A
~Forgot how it tasted, i will order on on Tuesday.
Little Ceasers: 1/5
~It's cheap and ready when you walk in the door, which means the pizza isn't well made with L.O.V.E. (Unlike with Sparky)

Marioking

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Pizza Hut 0/5 - Won't buy from them. Ever. Food poisoning twice from them, shittest store I've been to in my life.
Dominos 2/5 - Crust is disgusting, topping is very small, but they're cheap, so it's okay.
Eagle Boys (Australia) - 5/5, shit fuck tonnes of toppings and sexy crust. Yum.

Kuro

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
I just had Dominos today. The recipe has change and the pizza is MUCH better. I will edit OP

CartoonLink

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:00 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Pizza Hut 5/5 Best pizza I've ever had in my life. So many kinds and types of pizza it made my head explode.

Pizza Hotline 5/5 One of the best pizza places out there. It's so tasty and filling that I will eat even after I'm full. Possibly better than Pizza Hut.

Little Ceasers 1/5 Shitty pizza that I've had like 800 times, my family "oh u hungry here u go $5 for little ceasars". It's unfilling and shitty.

Tony's Pizza 4.5/5 It's just so good.

Domino's Pizza 5/5 It's epicly tasty.

Marioking

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Cocotroid wrote:Pizza Hut 5/5 Best pizza I've ever had in my life. So many kinds and types of pizza it made my head explode.

Pizza Hotline 5/5 One of the best pizza places out there. It's so tasty and filling that I will eat even after I'm full. Possibly better than Pizza Hut.

Little Ceasers 1/5 Shitty pizza that I've had like 800 times, my family "oh u hungry here u go $5 for little ceasars". It's unfilling and shitty.

Tony's Pizza 4.5/5 It's just so good.

Domino's Pizza 5/5 It's epicly tasty.

You sheem to overate yo' Pizza :/

Why is this?

Hydrocannon2727

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Papa Johns- 4.5/5 Why not, the pizza is perfectly balanced, and it doesn't overload the cheese.

Domino's-2/5 This is from prior experience, and I say it sucks monkey nuts. The only thing I would consider is the bread sticks which were pretty good, but the pizza was a cheese mountain.

Pizza Hut- No F***ing Idea/5 I just haven't had it.

Little Ceaser's- 5/5 I love Little Ceaser's it is the best, it is perfect in every way.

CartoonLink

Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:04 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Because pizza is my favorite food in the world, and I'm not referring to my penis.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum