The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zmanrwks

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:24 am

zmanrwks
*Idea borrowed from another site.

Every game has flaws. What are some flaws that you have encountered in your favorite games?

CartoonLink

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:57 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Probably the camera in Super Mario 64. Great game, but the camera is what kills me inside.

roshipower

Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:22 am

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
inclusion of sonic in brawl Smile

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
hellfiredragon9

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:54 am

hellfiredragon9
Deku Scrub
Deku Scrub
The fact that my favorite game is 95 hours long because of all the grinding you're forced to do. But I love it regardless Smile.

Skochko

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:58 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
hellfiredragon9 wrote:The fact that my favorite game is 95 hours long because of all the grinding you're forced to do. But I love it regardless Smile.
What game is it?
Hmm, I can't really think of any flaws that Crash Bandicoot 2 had. It wouldn't be my favourite game if it had major flaws :S

RandomConsomePanchi

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:34 am

RandomConsomePanchi
The fact that it ends. :3

5gSkyYoshi

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:54 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
For me, it's usually the fact that you can get tired of it once you go through it once.

Linkodude43

Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I have two favorite games: Fifa 11 and TLoZ: TP

Fifa 11: It has been proven that a large part of the harder levels is the Referee being more and more unfair toward you

TLoZ: Has some tidious parts with all the backtracking sometimes

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Kaz

Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
I'll pick a random game i like, Metriod Other M, later in the game it gets harder, so u die more right? Well there are cut scenes, and you can't skip them, especially if they are long.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Anonymous
Yeah most of the games, you cant save before a boss battle and then you die than you have to watch the cutscene ALL THE WAY FROM THE BEGINNING. Games that I would choose would be:

Minis March Again: How come there was only 4 construction templates? There was like 6 worlds and the templates that were excluded had the best...everything.

Mario Vs Donkey Kong 4: The only thing that's bad is that you can only name a level with letters and numbers. No special characters. Also, when you have your whole level designed, you end up finding out you can only put one bad guy as an obstacle even when your constructing meter is full.

Cave Story: Just one flaw, when you go back in to the prefab house after beating the core, you cant get out! (Now I am stuck trying to beat the hell world with no life pot, but thats my fault).

I can't think of anymore on the top of my head.

Linkodude43

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:59 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
The fact it's so fun but it rots your brain :/

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
hellfiredragon9

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:53 am

hellfiredragon9
Deku Scrub
Deku Scrub
Skochko wrote:
hellfiredragon9 wrote:The fact that my favorite game is 95 hours long because of all the grinding you're forced to do. But I love it regardless Smile.
What game is it?
Hmm, I can't really think of any flaws that Crash Bandicoot 2 had. It wouldn't be my favourite game if it had major flaws :S

That would be Agarest Senki 1. 0 and 2 are much shorter (only about 30-40 hours each). If you're interested, it's a PSN download or is available on the 360 (no wii for it since it's got a lot of inuendo and other sexual references in it).

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum