The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuro

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:48 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
CHATANGO SUCKS SHIT 707410219-orig

IT'S BEEN CONNECTING THEN GOING TO RED AND SAYING NO CONNECTION FOR HOURS!! XAT LOADS IMMEDIATELY, GOOGLE LOADS IMMEDIATELY, YOUTUBE LOADS IMMEDIATELY!

CHATANGO
IS
A
BAD
CHAT
SITE
AND
IS
INFERIOR
TO
ALMOST
EVERY
OTHER
CHAT
SITE
IN
EXISTENCE

Skochko

Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:16 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Lrn2refresh.
Happens to me all the time.

Btw you mother sucks shit and she haxes with Air Slash.

Marioking

Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:40 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
SAME
SHIT
IS
HAPPENING
TO
ME
AND
I
HAVE
REFRESHED
FAGGOTS

GET
NEW
CHAT
OR
I
MAKE
THREADS
ABOUT
SKAT
AND
KITTIES!

zmanrwks

Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:48 am

zmanrwks
I'm having the same problem at the moment :/

Skochko

Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:49 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Lol yea, same for me now :/
How lame...

zmanrwks

Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:28 am

zmanrwks
Anybody know why it is doing this?

stayman_jacobi

Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:31 am

stayman_jacobi
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
Dunno

Pikmintendo

Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:35 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
i iz also having this problem. but other chatango boxes and chatango pms work. :\

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Skochko

Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:13 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Use this time to flood the forum with posts? Just don't spam, please Very Happy

Kuro

Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:19 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Skochko wrote:Lrn2refresh.
Happens to me all the time.

Btw you mother sucks shit and she haxes with Air Slash.

Dun be gettin' an attitude when you ain't none know what you're talkin about. kay.

CHATANGO
SUCKS
COMMA
IT
NEEDS
TO
DIE
FUCK
YOU
CHATANGO

ALSO
OTHER
CHATANGO
CHATS
DO
NOT
WORK
COMMA
BUT
THE
CHATANGO
PM
WORKS

WE
REALLY
NEED
TO
SWITCH
TO
XAT
OR
SOME
OTHER
CHAT
THAT
ISN'T
SHIT
CHATANGO
PERIOD

IN
B4
PEOPLE
ACCUSE
ME
OF
ONLY
WANTING
XAT
BECAUSE
I
HAVE
POWERS
AND
NOT
BECAUSE
CHATANGO
SUCKS
AND
XAT
IS
GOOD
PERIOD

Skochko

Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:22 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Xat sucks...

Kuro

Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:25 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Skochko wrote:Xat sucks...

How? Tell us how it sucks. nao nao nao nao nao nao

Also, PUT THENINTENDODOMAIN.CHATANGO.COM ON THE FORUM. FOR WHATEVER REASON THAT PIECE OF SHI* CHAT WORKS, BUT TNDOMAIN AND PEO DON'T. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

FUCK YOU

SKOCHKO, I WANT YOU TO ANSWER MY QUESTION, HOW DOES XAT SUCK?! HOW IS CHATANGO BETTER THAN IT?!

Skochko

Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:27 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
It sucks... Very Happy

TheBlueYoshi

Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:03 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Dfox, getting XAT now will be a lot harder. I won't get a XAT because it's faster, more professional, etc etc. Me and Skoch prefer Chatango, we made the site, it's just fair enough for us to put Chatango.

Plus, you and 5gum have a shitload of powers and who knows what you could do with them. To prevent unfairness, we'll keep Chatango up. Yes it's unfair that I get BG's and emoticons, but I hardly use them, while you have the "invisibility" power and who knows what that does (spying?). It's not fair to those who don't have many XAT powers, also you can't change font and you can easily change your name to something and troll the fuck out of it, Not only that no IPs.

To those, Chatango was probably doing it's updates. I haven't had numerous problems with this chat at all, so I have no reason to change the chat. If it continuously happens, me and Skoch will discuss, but not only that, The Chat is up.

Kuro

Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:28 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
TheBlueYoshi wrote:Dfox, getting XAT now will be a lot harder. I won't get a XAT because it's faster, more professional, etc etc. Me and Skoch prefer Chatango, we made the site, it's just fair enough for us to put Chatango.

Plus, you and 5gum have a shitload of powers and who knows what you could do with them. To prevent unfairness, we'll keep Chatango up. Yes it's unfair that I get BG's and emoticons, but I hardly use them, while you have the "invisibility" power and who knows what that does (spying?). It's not fair to those who don't have many XAT powers, also you can't change font and you can easily change your name to something and troll the fuck out of it, Not only that no IPs.

To those, Chatango was probably doing it's updates. I haven't had numerous problems with this chat at all, so I have no reason to change the chat. If it continuously happens, me and Skoch will discuss, but not only that, The Chat is up.

We can't really do anything with the powers... Invisible is for owners only and they can also appear as a guest if they put a "$" in their name. It's good for watching to see if people are breaking rules behind your back. Moderators, guests, and members can't use Invisible. If a user is registered and they change their name you can just look at their registered name. If not, just look at their ID. And Xat IP bans.

As I'm sure 5gum will agree, pretty much all we can do with powers is change our pawn and name color. Oh, and use smileys... Not really unfair, especially since you can get powers FOR FREE, unlike Chatango BG's.

Xat has built-in Youtube, you can put a radio on the chat, doodle, etc etc It pretty much shits all over Chatango. :/

I think you should put it to a poll, especially if Chatango keeps being gay.

TheBlueYoshi

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:16 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Like I said, it'll be the hands of me and Skochko.

Skochko

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:48 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Yea, because we are dictating this place and we bought you all for 25000 euro <3
Lol jk

Kaz

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:39 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
i am worth less thank you very much. I haven't got the Chatango problem, yet at least, i prefer Chatango, because it looks more clean, and organized, and it doesn't have annoying sounds for when people come in an/or comment.

Crankeh

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
I agree with TBY, as in, I, myself have many powers, but We dont want to abuse them to shit. Chatango is better for communication.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum