The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:54 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
So I don't know if there is a true forme of Giga Bowser but I have fought a Bowser that is slightly tougher than a normal Bowser. I don't know if that's Giga Bowser or not, but I've also seen videos of people fighting a mewtwo and a ganondorf teamed up with him. I have never played SSBM that far to fight Giga Bowser with those 2.

Pikmintendo

Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Giga bowser in ssbm can be fought two ways:
1. on event match #51
2. beat adventure mode on hard or very hard with 3 lives in under a certian amount of time

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Skochko

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:19 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Giga Bowser is a boss in Melee if you do the above mentioned. However, certain mods (mainly GameShark or Action Replay cheats) allow you to play as Giga Bowser in standard Melee battles. I assume that is what you saw.

It looks pretty similar to the Brawl Giga Bowser, but, iirc, it is smaller...

Kaz

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
The other Bowser is not Giga Bowser, it is just a 1.5 X bigger than normal Bowser

TheBlueYoshi

Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:59 am

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Mr. GayManWatch wrote:The other Bowser is not Giga Bowser, it is just a 1.5 X bigger than normal Bowser

You see, that's what I'm thinking. I challenged it in normal mode, and I got this Bowser that was too easy and I was like "Gigafail D:"

5gSkyYoshi

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:21 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueYoshi wrote:So I don't know if there is a true forme of Giga Bowser but I have fought a Bowser that is slightly tougher than a normal Bowser. I don't know if that's Giga Bowser or not, but I've also seen videos of people fighting a mewtwo and a ganondorf teamed up with him. I have never played SSBM that far to fight Giga Bowser with those 2.
That is event 51.You have to beat events up to 50 to get it (iirc). It's pretty hard imo. However, you'll feel SO good when you beat it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum