The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Kuro

Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:37 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
MALR's name is Joe. What kind of name is that? Worst fucking name ever. MALR, TROLLS DON'T HAVE FEELINGS AND WHEN THEY SAY THEY'RE LEAVING, THEY LEAVE. DON'T COME BACK AND ASK PEOPEL TO ADD YOUR MSN.

I'm better than you at life, Joseph. You don't know me.

This needs to be stressed and put in the rules....

14 YEAR OLDS CAN'T FUCKING TROLL

YOU LET YOUR EMOTIONS GET IN THE WAY. TROLLS SHOW NO EMOTION, EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. NEVER.

Also, Cranky. Get@COPPA

IT'S IN OUTHOSE NIGGERS. BAN ME!

HOW'S YOUR CHRISTMASES, HUH?!! MALR, HOW'S YOUR CHRISTMAS? GO TROLL SOMEONE. loolklokookkkokokokkokokloklklloklkorkedwk

ADSF
GD
RSAEFW
D

YOU AREN'T FUNNY OR CLEVER. YOU ALSO HAVE NO REASON TO BE ARROGANT. YOU AREN'T PARTICULARLY GOOD AT ANYTHING AND YOU'RE EUROPEAN AND PROBABLY HAVE A FUCKING ASS BUSH BECAUSE YOU DON'T SHAVE

GAYMAN, YOU CAN'T TROLL, STOP TRYING, YOU AREN'T FUNNY, THINK OF SOMETHING ORIGINAL, TBY IS NOT GOOD, REALIZE THAT, K, K, K

ZMAN, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOU. YOU APOLOGIZED FOR BANNING ME UNFAIRLY AND I RESPECT THAT

...however...

YOU MUST BE INCLUDED!

GO BAN SOMEONE FOR BEING GAY

POKEMONDUDE, PURPLE, CRANKY, BRAMBLE, AND KIRA GET OFF THE DAMN INTERNET

zmanrwks

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:31 pm

zmanrwks
Cool story bro.

Kaz

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:39 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Merry Christmas santa

Logan

Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:07 pm

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
Damn. You took the Christmas thread. To celebrate the most famous commercialized holiday, a random cursing spree: Holy fuck fuck shit Magee piss my pants and call it fucking uncle skeet in mouth while getting a blumpkin and snowballing. Holy shit. 37 Dicks (Clerks Reference)

http://www.happykatana.wordpress.com
Pikmintendo

Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
response to topic title: NO U

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Pokemondude121

Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:37 pm

Pokemondude121
Banned
Banned
Merry Christmas Everybody! Very Happy

Logan

Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
I guess no one celebrates Kwanzakuhmas.

Linkodude43

Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
HardcoreGamer4Ever wrote:I guess no one celebrates Kwanzakuhmas.

There is no such thing as kwanzakuhmas,
it is called Chrismahanukwasa

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Ticky Ticky. ty

Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:18 am

Ticky Ticky. ty
Mimiga
Mimiga
Kuro wrote:LOL I MAD BAWWW BAWWWWW
that's all i made out of your post
and if malr made you lolmad thats saying a lot

Kuro

Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:48 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
No, he didn't. He tried to troll me and failed miserably then resorted to flaming.

Ticky Ticky. ty

Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:54 am

Ticky Ticky. ty
Mimiga
Mimiga
nope.avi
in this thread you're super ultra mad
so he and everyone else you mentioned made you mad
so basically you get trolled without anyone even trying

MarioandLuigiRule

Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:56 am

MarioandLuigiRule
Kid Roy
Kid Roy
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH Merry Christmas. Smile

(umad?)

Kuro

Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:17 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Aeon wrote:nope.avi
in this thread you're super ultra mad
so he and everyone else you mentioned made you mad
so basically you get trolled without anyone even trying

Right. I made this thread during Christmas, a few hours before I was getting an amazing present, because I was mad.

Who r u? MALR's fraan?

loooool defending myself lulul

lolJoe

Marioking

Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:32 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
LOLOLOL! This dude doesn't realize that by making a thread just to rage like a slut he makes it obvious to the world he's been troll'd by this "Joseph" character.

Before you go on saying about how you are invulnerable to trolling, realize that you're an hypocritical nub that has fallen subject to trulling.

Also, the game.

umadnaobro?

Kuro

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:13 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Marioking wrote:LOLOLOL! This dude doesn't realize that by making a thread just to rage like a slut he makes it obvious to the world he's been troll'd by this "Joseph" character.

Before you go on saying about how you are invulnerable to trolling, realize that you're an hypocritical nub that has fallen subject to trulling.

Also, the game.

umadnaobro?

Lol "this dude"

It's not the trolling that gets me e-mad. It's the fact that he IS trolling. 14 year olds shouldn't be trolling. Ever. Especially when they have Runescape videos on their Youtube.

Ticky Ticky. ty

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:14 am

Ticky Ticky. ty
Mimiga
Mimiga
ok don't cry

Kuro

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:15 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Aeon wrote:ok don't cry

Do you just sit there and refresh the page? .-.

Ticky Ticky. ty

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:16 am

Ticky Ticky. ty
Mimiga
Mimiga
nope, e-mail notifications x)

Logan

Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:02 am

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
Kuro wrote:
Marioking wrote:LOLOLOL! This dude doesn't realize that by making a thread just to rage like a slut he makes it obvious to the world he's been troll'd by this "Joseph" character.

Also, the game.

umadnaobro?

Lol "this dude"

It's not the trolling that gets me e-mad. It's the fact that he IS trolling. 14 year olds shouldn't be trolling. Ever. Especially when they have Runescape videos on their Youtube.
Anyone who gets serious about trolling shouldn't be trolling, including 16 year olds.

Kuro

Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:34 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
HardcoreGamer4Ever wrote:
Kuro wrote:

Also, the game.

umadnaobro?

Lol "this dude"

Anyone who gets serious about trolling shouldn't be trolling, including 16 year olds.

False.

Marioking

Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:35 am

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Tyvm

Logan

Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:42 am

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
Kuro wrote:
HardcoreGamer4Ever wrote:
Kuro wrote:

Also, the game.

umadnaobro?

Lol "this dude"

False.
Anyone who takes the internet seriously should not use the internet.

Marioking

Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
By that logic, you're saying commercial advertisers, specializing in internet advertisement appeal shouldn't actually be using the internet?

Because I assure you, they, alike many other internet users have a purpose and take the internet very seriously.

I wish Zelda was a girl.

Logan

Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
Marioking wrote:By that logic, you're saying commercial advertisers, specializing in internet advertisement appeal shouldn't actually be using the internet?

Because I assure you, they, alike many other internet users have a purpose and take the internet very seriously.

I wish Zelda was a girl.
I wasn't talking about that. What I meant was people who take the internet too seriously instead of worrying about real life. However, I admit I'm a little hypocritical since I could follow my own advice sometimes.

Kuro

Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Kid Roy
Kid Roy
Taking the internet seriously? The internet is dangerous. Cyber bullying can lead to depression and even suicide. There are sex offenders online. The internet can also be used for serious relationships. I don't agree with online dating myself, but it's really none of my business who people love.

Should we not take the internet seriously? Let's just turn off safe search on Google and let newborn babies use the internet and encourage them to talk to predators.

The internet is a very serious thing and should be treated as such.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum