The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CartoonLink

Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:16 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Hey. I'm here with another fun thing to do. Post your top ten favourite Nintendo 64 games.

Here you post your best Nintendo 64 games in order from TEN to ONE, not one to ten, making people get anticipation to read your top favourite game. Now, respect everyone's opinions and have fun!

10. Mario Party 2
Overall, this game is a fun and enjoyable experience. All of the levels are unique, and have their own party games, making it pretty awesome.

9. Lego Racers
For some reason, this game for the Nintendo 64 got lower reviews compared to the other consoles versions, but this game is truly epic. It's similar to Mario Kart, but the concept is Lego making it SUPER AWESOME.

8. Mario Kart 64
It's a racing game, just like Lego Racers, but is just a tad better. Being the sequel to one of my favourite games on the Super Nintendo, it improved a lot and is always putting a smile on my face.

7. Super Mario 64
Ofcourse, how can I leave this game out? This is probably the most innovative game of all time, and is definitely a must have in your Nintendo 64 library. I think this is overall a fun experience, even though the camera can be frustrating, it doesn't detract away from the impact this had on gaming!

6. Super Smash Brothers
This is what started out the best fighting game series. I got it for my fifth birthday, and I am happy. The gameplay was just great, and unlocking all of the characters could be a challenge. I love this great game!

5. Conker's Bad Fur Day
There is no way this is being kept off the list. The graphics? The best any fifth-generation console has to offer. The humour in this game is great, and is actually the funniest game I've ever played.

4. Paper Mario
HELL YEAH! I love Mario, and I love RPG's, so putting them together? One of the greatest concepts for any game. The game is decently challenging, and has some very tough puzzles!

3. Donkey Kong 64
I never knew I really loved this game until this year. I really enjoy playing the arcade version of Donkey Kong, and even Donkey Kong Country, so that in 3D? Turned out to be a terrific experience!

2. The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
This game... is perfect. It uses an upgraded version of the beautiful graphics of Ocarina of Time, but makes them darker, to fit with the storyline. The deeper character development was a great idea, and how many side quests there are making this game really long, not to mention some extremely devilish puzzles in all of the dungeons.

1. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
This is the best game on the Nintendo 64, and the second best game I've ever played. It brought the fantasy world of Hyrule to life in full 3D, and is the finest achievement in gaming. This game is the most critically-acclaimed video game of all time, and for great reasons.

What are yours?

TheBlueYoshi

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:49 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Can we do ones that aren't biased?

Skochko

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:54 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
10. Pokemon Stadium 2
When it comes to N64 Pokemon, this is the best you can get.

9. GoldenEye
K, I haven't really played this game much, but I really liked it. It was kind of revolutionary back then.

8. Mario Tennis
Lol I really liked this game's difficulty and I never finished all 4 cups. And I am a big tennis fan, so this game was fun.

7. The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time
You know, I am not a huge fan of TLoZ, but this was indeed a secksy game. Actually one of the best of all time, but I am a big Mario nerd, plus I played this when I was little/

6. The Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask
Not much difference between these two, except this one is darker and that is why I liked it more. Plus people always put it below OoT and I like underdogs :]

5. Mario Party 3
Well I liked all three Mario party games, but this one had the gambling thingy, that everyone criticized and I liked. All games were fun and very enjoyable to play in company.

4. Mario Kart 64
Oh, this game was so fun back then. There is one track i really loved. It is on a highway and you drive alongside cars and trucks. I think it was called Toad's Turnpike or I mixed up the names. Anyways, the game was so good and it introduced me to the MK series, since I played Super Mario Kart (SNES) after it.

3. Paper Mario
This game is so good. It is long, all the levels are so different from each other and the following helping characters are so epic (I liked Paratroopa the most).

2. Super Smash Brothers
Perhaps I am overrating this game, but I really enjoyed it. It is the only one in the series in which I actually enjoyed playing "Break The Targets" and the platform thingy. The character selection was shallow, but they were all different, so it was hot.

1. Super Mario 64
Piggur

MarioWorldHacker

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:03 am

MarioWorldHacker
Anouki
Anouki
10. Star Wars: Rogue Squadron.
I've never been a Star Wars fan, but I sure do love dogfights. This game simulated the dog fights held in the Star Wars Universe (kinda), you could even pick any of the aircraft you would wish fly, including the Millenium Falcon.

9. Perfect Dark
It's safe to say that this game TOPS Goldeneye007 in every way. Great variety of weapons, awesome multiplayer...just play it to experience it.

8. Bomberman 64
What can I say about our favorite terrorist? You place bombs and blow up stuff, IN 3D.

7. F-Zero X
In my opinion, THIS GAME TOPS MARIO KART 64 IN EVERY WAY (and beats Diddy Kong Racing just by a bit). It's one of the best high speed racing simulation games out there. You get to knockout other racers, surpass speeds of 1000MPH and best of all, YOU GET BOOST POWER. (No Falcon Punches on this one)

6. Star Fox 64
The game that introduced me dogfights. You can't deny how powerful this game was. It even came with a Rumble Feature (which I, idiotically, threw out when I first got it) to enhance the awesome experience. Plus, it's replay value is incrediably high.

5. Dr.Mario 64
I luvr Dr.Mario, always did, always will. Plus, it includes characters from Wario Land 3, probably my favorite GBC Game, it can't get better than th- WAIT; there's a multiplayer option? Time Attack? This one tops any other Dr. Mario installments, it has everything.

4. Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
What can I say? You're Kirby, you have a never-ending appetite, you swallow enemies, BUT you get to mix abilities to get even powerful ones? Kirby b chemist

3. Banjo Tooie
Comparing again, this game TOPS Super Mario 64, I'm dead serious. You gotta love its platforming, music, and style. Plus, it nourished everything about Banjo-Kazooie (they used the same engine of the game) and made it 10x more epic.

2. Super Smash Bros.
One of the few games that my mother prevented me from renting. Where else could I find Nintendo's All Stars battle for no apparent reason? Why, Super Smash Bros. of course. It also introduced me to a lot of franchises that I later came to love.

1. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
You guys saw this coming. This game haunted and cherished my childhood. It helped me develop strategies, conquer and banish evil, and save a depressing world from an apocalypse. I got many things to say about this game actually, but I don't feel like posting it now.

CartoonLink

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:36 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
That's beautiful MWH! Creating a list of your favourite ten is harder than you would think.

roshipower

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:36 am

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
i'll post mine soon,just dont have time to give an explanation for my reasons of choosing all the 10 games,but its probably well known what my #1 is(hint,its a very popular choice for #1,and im a mario>zelda fan)

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Skochko

Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:07 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
^ It is obviously Superman 64.... Amirite?

roshipower

Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:19 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
^very right,sm64 ftw

CartoonLink

Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:31 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Actually, put Donkey Kong 64 down at seven, and move the ones on my list that are higher than seven up.

Skochko

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:09 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
What changed your opinion about the game? I personally liked DK64 way less than I liked DKC series on SNES. Not a big Donkey Kong fan though.

roshipower

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:25 am

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
^play more DONKEY KONG,its better than some other franchise of nintendo that is extremly opular

5gSkyYoshi

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:17 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
My list might come soon, but it seems hard to come up with. Razz

RASENGAN

Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:06 pm

RASENGAN
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
1:Super Mario 64
It was the first 3D super Mario bros game.

2:Super Smash Bros.
It was the first Smash bros game.

3:Donkey Kong 64
That game made me laugh all the time.

4:Legend of Zelda Ocarina
I liked all the temples.

5:Legend of Zelda Majora's mask
It was cool, how you can become, different species.

Skochko

Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
@ RASENGAN:
1. Top TEN games
2. Super Mario 64 is not a Super Mario Bros. game

CartoonLink

Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:28 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Here's my remade list.

10. Donkey Kong 64
I never knew I really loved this game until this year. I really enjoy playing the arcade version of Donkey Kong, and even Donkey Kong Country, so that in 3D? Turned out to be a terrific experience!

9. Mario Party 2
Overall, this game is a fun and enjoyable experience. All of the levels are unique, and have their own party games, making it pretty awesome.

8. Lego Racers
For some reason, this game for the Nintendo 64 got lower reviews compared to the other consoles versions, but this game is truly epic. It's similar to Mario Kart, but the concept is Lego making it SUPER AWESOME.

7. Mario Kart 64
It's a racing game, just like Lego Racers, but is just a tad better. Being the sequel to one of my favourite games on the Super Nintendo, it improved a lot and is always putting a smile on my face.

6. Super Mario 64
Ofcourse, how can I leave this game out? This is probably the most innovative game of all time, and is definitely a must have in your Nintendo 64 library. I think this is overall a fun experience, even though the camera can be frustrating, it doesn't detract away from the impact this had on gaming!

5. Super Smash Brothers
This is what started out the best fighting game series. I got it for my fifth birthday, and I am happy. The gameplay was just great, and unlocking all of the characters could be a challenge. I love this great game!

4. Paper Mario
HELL YEAH! I love Mario, and I love RPG's, so putting them together? One of the greatest concepts for any game. The game is decently challenging, and has some very tough puzzles!

3. The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
This game... is perfect. It uses an upgraded version of the beautiful graphics of Ocarina of Time, but makes them darker, to fit with the storyline. The deeper character development was a great idea, and how many side quests there are making this game really long, not to mention some extremely devilish puzzles in all of the dungeons.

2. Conker's Bad Fur Day
There is no way this is being kept off the list. The graphics? The best any fifth-generation console has to offer. The humour in this game is great, and is actually the funniest game I've ever played.

1. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
This is the best game on the Nintendo 64, and the second best game I've ever played. It brought the fantasy world of Hyrule to life in full 3D, and is the finest achievement in gaming. This game is the most critically-acclaimed video game of all time, and for great reasons.

I played over the games some more, and came to careful consideration that this is what my true feelings are.

TheBlueYoshi

Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:06 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
5gSkyYoshi wrote:My list might come soon, but it seems hard to come up with. Razz

As will mine. I have to gather my favorite games and debate on such.

RASENGAN

Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:10 pm

RASENGAN
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
TheBlueYoshi wrote:
5gSkyYoshi wrote:My list might come soon, but it seems hard to come up with. Razz

As will mine. I have to gather my favorite games and debate on such.

Yeah, it is really hard to get a list.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum