The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheBlueYoshi

Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:01 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
I honestly think they would. Rare was something that was great with Nintendo, they could let their creative juices flow with Nintendo. Now they're just a bunch of sell-outs for a company who only produces FPS's.

zmanrwks

Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:32 pm

zmanrwks
Xbox doesn't deserve them. The sequel to Banjo-Kazooie stunk.

TheBlueYoshi

Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:58 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
zmanrwks wrote:Xbox doesn't deserve them. The sequel to Banjo-Kazooie stunk.
Exactly what I'm saying. If Nintendo were to ever buy Rare, I think Nintendo would be nearly twice as successful as they are now.

MMM10

Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:10 pm

MMM10
Balrog
Balrog
since they are so succseful xbox doesnt deserve carp from anyone

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMoneyMan10?feature=mhee
5gSkyYoshi

Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:18 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
It would've been better if Rare never joined Micro$oft...

TheBlueYoshi

Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:52 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
5gSkyYoshi wrote:It would've been better if Rare never joined Micro$oft...

Now that I seen that Rare made BK3, I'm nervous on the outcome of Rare. They might 2 Nintendo Prodigies, and it would be sad to see the end of Rare.

roshipower

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:18 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
rare may be my favourite cmpany back in the day, almost all my games were made by rare,except the mario ones, and some others,then came microsoft and bought my childhool Sad

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Anonymous
Yeah, but all the people that made Rare great left, so if they came back, it wouldn't matter. Like with Mario Party, It was Nintendo, Hudson, and another company... it started with an M... Ever since that company left, there hasn't been another Mario party.

CartoonLink

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:33 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Rare makes me want to punch a little kitten. They would have been a lot better with Nintendo, making more Donkey Kong and more successful Banjo Kazooie titles. Not to mention the canceled sequel to Conker's Bad Fur Day!

Pikmintendo

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:06 am

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Response to question:

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
TheBlueYoshi

Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:28 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
KingDrybones wrote:Yeah, but all the people that made Rare great left, so if they came back, it wouldn't matter. Like with Mario Party, It was Nintendo, Hudson, and another company... it started with an M... Ever since that company left, there hasn't been another Mario party.

Wait Hudson left? I'm pretty sure MP8 wasn't made by Hudson.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:49 am

Anonymous
TheBlueYoshi wrote:
KingDrybones wrote:Yeah, but all the people that made Rare great left, so if they came back, it wouldn't matter. Like with Mario Party, It was Nintendo, Hudson, and another company... it started with an M... Ever since that company left, there hasn't been another Mario party.

Wait Hudson left? I'm pretty sure MP8 wasn't made by Hudson.
No, the 3rd company that worked with them, Monegi.

Logan

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:36 am

Logan
Olimar
Olimar
Hippolawlimus wrote:Yeah, but all the people that made Rare great left, so if they came back, it wouldn't matter. Like with Mario Party, It was Nintendo, Hudson, and another company... it started with an M... Ever since that company left, there hasn't been another Mario party.
Sorry for necroing, but I wanted to comment on this. The Stamper Brothers need to return and Rare needs to be sold back to Nintendo.

http://www.happykatana.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum