The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think we should do?

Better connection between forums and YouTube? Vote_lcap67%Better connection between forums and YouTube? Vote_rcap 67% [ 4 ]
Better connection between forums and YouTube? Vote_lcap33%Better connection between forums and YouTube? Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Better connection between forums and YouTube? Vote_lcap0%Better connection between forums and YouTube? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Better connection between forums and YouTube? Vote_lcap0%Better connection between forums and YouTube? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skochko

Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:19 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
I think YouTube is a big part of this forum's success. We should open a thread for popular member's YouTube channels, like TBY's, then place it in the widgets, so we can see video updates directly from the forum's main page.

Or we can try and organize a portal which we will use mainly for YouTube video updates.

What do you guys think? If you vote for "Do something else", please say what that 'something' is.

MMM10

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:14 am

MMM10
Balrog
Balrog
well it was part of TBY that got people to join the fourm on youtube (thats how i became a memeber) so i agree that youtube should be more part of TND

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMoneyMan10?feature=mhee
zmanrwks

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:25 am

zmanrwks
I agree, since youtube brought this forum to existence. A portal might be useful.

TheBlueYoshi

Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:07 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
I agree with this. Except I don't know how to do it.

roshipower

Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:13 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
i agree with this idea completly,most of us here have a youtube account

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
Pikmintendo

Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
you know, maybe i should join the YT group. i think i will

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Skochko

Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:59 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Well i will explain everything once i see you on the chatbox (most likely during the weekend). Do you remember WPAS from Monakus Karion? I meant something like that, just better looking.
Making a portal is easy too.

TheBlueYoshi

Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:05 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Skochko wrote:Well i will explain everything once i see you on the chatbox (most likely during the weekend). Do you remember WPAS from Monakus Karion? I meant something like that, just better looking.
Making a portal is easy too.

Well, I'll go with WPAS, but what would we do that about? Unless we get smarter people in Pokemon with a broad knowledge, and without them being lazy or not around, we could possibly start one.

I do like the Youtube idea, I just don't know how to do it.

Skochko

Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Lol you got it all wrong. I mean't the YouTube widget to look like the WPAS one did. Title and the Mini Video included in it, so you can get quick access to the latest video on the channel.
Do you understand?

TheBlueYoshi

Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:01 pm

TheBlueYoshi
Bulbear
Bulbear
Skochko wrote:Lol you got it all wrong. I mean't the YouTube widget to look like the WPAS one did. Title and the Mini Video included in it, so you can get quick access to the latest video on the channel.
Do you understand?

Yes I do, that actually sounds good Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum