The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RandomConsomePanchi

Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:35 pm

RandomConsomePanchi
The song. It’s so melancholy. It tugs at my soul, disturbing the calm waters of my spirit. Why is this sorrow so bitter sweet? A severe nostalgia spears my mind. It comes from the distance, from some unknown source. It calls out to me with a gentle sound, soothing some hidden pain I know not from where it came. How odd, these juxtaposing feelings, as these beings intertwine in some form of enchanting dance. They are so opposite, yet fit perfectly with each other. Joy and sadness. As if they were made to complete one another. But for what purpose? To what cause? To ease the harshness of letting go of some eventful past? It seems that way, but only stirs me, possibly to the point of unleashing the flowing rivers of tears stored away from the world. Why, I wonder, why? How can this song, so beautiful and majestically made, spark this emotion within? A living antithesis, formed to help me love, and still hate, letting go. As the song comes to a slow end, all I can wonder about the ephemeral light that so little ago coursed through my body, is why? Why? Why.....?

Enjoy! Just something I wrote about a month ago. I have a lot more like this relating to different subjects, just showing some of my writing abilities, if I have any of course.

Last edited by RandomConsomePanchi on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pikmintendo

Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Pikmintendo
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
oh, cool poem/writing/story..... thing.... anyway kool man! Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/pikmintendo
Pokemondude121

Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Pokemondude121
Banned
Banned