The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zmanrwks

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:46 pm

zmanrwks
The fake pokemondude who has a chatango account has claimed he is a spy for Bramblefang, and gave me and pokemondude (the real one, who does not have a chatango account) serious issues, and, admittedly, trolled me successfully. Unfortunatley, TBY or anyone else who could help was there, so if a pokemondude with a chatango account happens to get on the chat, he is fake. He also said that he would try and convince TBY he was real and that the REAL pokemondude (again, he has NO chatango) was fake. Be careful. If he does turn out to be a BF spy, then there could be others.

CharMew

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 am

CharMew
Caterpie
Caterpie
1.i'm from BG,and i don't think bramblefang would do that
2.the impersinater could've lied
3.i KNOW lots of people from BG are good;I know them.
4.....well thats it.

Hydrocannon2727

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:32 am

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
Yeah man, this guys a terrible liar. Nobody's been banned yet, so I don't think we would have any enemies, but he might be from CG. I am positive that he is not from BG, 'cause I am, and specifically told Bramblefang that we were reallied, so he wouldn't have sent him/her.

zmanrwks

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:21 am

zmanrwks
Yes, i do realize now that he made the BG thing up. But still be careful of him.

Hydrocannon2727

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:03 am

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
I will, no worries.

zmanrwks

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:16 pm

zmanrwks
Oh, and the real pokemondude made a chatango called "ThePokemondude121". Any pokemondude with chatango without the "the" is fake.

5gSkyYoshi

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:14 pm

5gSkyYoshi
Administrator
Administrator
Well I see no point of this staying open any longer.Due to Pokedude finally getting a chatango, preventing further identity theft.

IDK about you but, /locked

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum