The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

raidpirate52

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:32 am

raidpirate52
Caterpie
Caterpie
Anybody got any good tips on racing the ghosts in Mario Kart Wii? I'll take advice on any of the courts but I already beat the ghost on Grumble Volcano.

zmanrwks

Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:03 am

zmanrwks
Some tips I know:
-Try hugging the corner as much as you can without going offroad or hitting the wall or falling.
-Watch the replay and see what they do.
-Conserve your shrooms for the best possible shortcut.
-Use a bike so you can wheelie and gain speed.

roshipower

Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:26 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
try to master the sneakster,bullet bike,spear,mach bike,and flame runne,those are the top 5 bikes of the game,the spear being the best for time trials,but extremly hard to use

also use funky kong,daisy,toadette,baby luigi,or baby daisy as they have the highest speed increase for there weight classes

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
zmanrwks

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:39 pm

zmanrwks
Also, I remembered, use Magikruiser for Shy Guy Beach. It's high offroad makes it awesome to ride in the water and cut corners. The mushroom should be used to cross the first patch of grass you see.

Crankeh

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:47 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
SNES Ghost Valley 2- Use Sneakster or something of that nature,and use the shortcut as well,it'll leave them in the dust.

Kaz

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:42 am

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
Know what the ghost is going to do, then do it better.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:46 am

Anonymous
As soon as your done with a power slide (DON'T USE AUTOMATIC!) do a wheelie.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:47 am

Anonymous
Also, Don't forget the huge ass shortcuts such as using a mushroom on the left at the beginning of mushroom gorge

Crankeh

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:51 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
Lol,Yeah. I remember that huge ass shortcut that the champion on mushroom gorge did (cheater)

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:55 am

Anonymous
Yeah, he drove forward than used the bouncy mushroom the fling himself to the wall >_>

Crankeh

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:06 am

Crankeh
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
I dont know how the hell he stayed on the wall <_<

roshipower

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:35 pm

roshipower
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
actually in mushroom gorge,dont use your mushroom on the shortcut at the beginning,use it to cut across the grass at the end,its actually better to do that

https://www.youtube.com/roshipower
LanceAnderson

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:30 am

Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg
cheers bom Arrow Ya some of th courses like Luigi cirkit there is a lot of boosters right befor that use a power slide (only in time trails) while on bosters at the end of youre final boost releas the power slide (make it a yellow spark) and after that use youre 1 mushroom and during that use youre whlie to get really fast and far in short time

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum