The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

zmanrwks

Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:03 am

zmanrwks
Ken has been removed from the bonus point chance for scarring me for life.

Deadline is midnight tonight, don't fuck up.

Linkodude43

Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:41 am

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Smash

Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:32 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I told Ken it was a bad idea

CartoonLink

Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:37 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Smash wrote:I told Ken it was a bad idea

You didn't tell Ken shit.

Hydrocannon2727

Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:23 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark

I think this song captures the intensity of the whole video pretty well, and I wanted a Sonic song because this video is fast enough.

zmanrwks

Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:10 pm

zmanrwks
Deadline is reached. Wiifan and Sean did not post so shame on them. No extensions for them.

Results coming in an hour or so.

zmanrwks

Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:22 pm

zmanrwks
LOOK IT'S RESULT TIME

ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 5 KeZYKoM

For rating this round, I didn't want to write the same shit multiple times (HOW EXCITING/HYPE/ETC) so I rated everyone on a small scale of HYPE, ranging from:
NO HYPE
SOME HYPE
HYPE
LOTS OF HYPE

No one who posted got no hype so good job guys.

KEN v HYDRO

KEN: Lots of Hype
HYDRO: Lots of Hype

Winner: KEN. Both entries were similar, being fast paced rock songs, but Ken's was faster and hyper, more fitting for the battle. Congrats to Hydro for posting a good entry for once though. For that you get .1 points (only to end your 0 point streak).

SIR v MWH

SIR: You're a dirty cheater.
MWH: Hype

Winner: MWH wins. Not because of Sir's cheating, but because of how MWH's song progressively gets more hype as the song and battle goes on. Much more interesting.

CL v SMASH

CL: Hype (second song)
SMASH: Hype

Winner: CL. I'm sure Smash will accuse me of bias though. CL's just had a little something extra to it that made the battle a bit crazier and more fun.

MAMA v BZILLA

MAMA: Some hype
BZILLA: Hype

WINNER: Bzilla. Mama, your song was meh. Maybe it's hype for a sit-and-wait RPG game but not for an exciting Brawl battle. Also Bzilla's was funny.

WIIFAN v LINKO

WIIFAN: ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
LINKO: Some hype

WINNER: Linko cuz Wiifan didn't post. Linko's song is alright, but so basic and lacks in a lot of stuff to make it stand out.

ROSHI v SEAN

ROSHI: Lots of Hype
SEAN: british

WINNER: Roshi had a dope entry, would've been hard for Sean to win. This is why Roshi is in first place, guys.

BONUS POINTS: Once again, for trying to outsmart the system, Sir gets a bonus point, even though he lost. Bzilla gets bonus for being funny but good entry. Ken gets no bonus points.

i'm so lazy right now i can't even be assed to properly make things pretty.

STANDINGS:
MAMA: 2
KEN: 4
SIR: 5
SMASH: 2
MWH: 5
LINKO: 3
CL: 4
BZILLA: 3
WIIFANBOI: 1
ROSHI: 6
HYDRO: 0.1
SEAN: 4

ROUND...

round 6 posted in another post

ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 5 Tumblr_nbgko4p6Cg1sdvwfno1_400

Last edited by zmanrwks on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:29 am; edited 3 times in total

Smash

Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 5 196771-assist15_080206_art4

Jeff Fixes the Match!

Last edited by Smash on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Skochko

Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:32 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
My song is meh? Your judging skills are a disgrace to human kind, but that's what I can expect from someone who listens to Nickelback and IS PROUD OF IT.

zmanrwks

Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:53 am

zmanrwks
Skochko wrote:My song is meh? Your judging skills are a disgrace to human kind, but that's what I can expect from someone who listens to Nickelback and IS PROUD OF IT.
CL was right when he said his FF song was better. Hell both were better.

Also, Smash, you need to MAKE UP your own. No stealing from the internet.

ALSO I MADE A RULE (PROBABLY ONLY FOR THIS ROUND) WHERE IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS ROUND BEING TOO HARD YOU NOT ELIGIBLE FOR BONUS POINTS

CartoonLink

Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:43 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Skochko wrote:My song is meh? Your judging skills are a disgrace to human kind, but that's what I can expect from someone who listens to Nickelback and IS PROUD OF IT.

Haha, bitch. Also, what's wrong with Nickelback? nickelback > eminem

I am using Bills (or fucking Beerus, thanks funimation) from the new DBZ movie.

Lord Bills

Destroys Planets For Pudding

zmanrwks

Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:51 pm

zmanrwks
I just want everyone to look at CL as an example

The character you choose DOES NOT have to be related to the character

CL chose a DBZ character and used Zelda music. That's OK.

Also, only person so far banned from bonus point this round is Smash, who complained a lot earlier today and also pissed me off and made me change the round 6 post like 3 times to make sure someone else won't misinterpret it.

ALSO asking me for advice/help/clarification =/= complaining

Hydrocannon2727

Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:31 pm

Hydrocannon2727
Zoroark
Zoroark
[color=#000000][b]KEN v HYDRO

KEN: Lots of Hype
HYDRO: Lots of Hype

Winner: KEN. Both entries were similar, being fast paced rock songs, but Ken's was faster and hyper, more fitting for the battle. Congrats to Hydro for posting a good entry for once though. For that you get .1 points (only to end your 0 point streak).

Thank you, Zach Attack. You're a true gentleman.

zmanrwks

Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:27 am

zmanrwks
ty you should post an entry tho

zmanrwks

Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:41 pm

zmanrwks
GUYS don't post this round

I had an epiphany that this round is absolute shitty idea

New round topic coming tomorrow or tonight

For the two that posted, Smash and CL, you'll get this rounds BPs for posting for this shit and having decent entries

zmanrwks

Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:42 am

zmanrwks
Here is the REAL ROUND 6 THAT DOESN'T SUCK ASS

Here's me stealing one of my ideas from UBTT3 again

For this round, everyone will be required to find a song that is part of a large topic.
However, every matchup will be required to find a song that fits a certain aspect of that topic.

ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 5 0uUpDAd

What is the main topic of this round, then?

THE FIVE STAGES OF GRIEF

Everyone here must find...

SEAN v BZILLA: DENIAL
MWH v MAMA: ANGER
KEN v SMASH: BARGAINING
WIIFAN v HYDRO: DEPRESSION
ROSHI v LINKO: ACCEPTANCE
SIR v CL: FREE CHOICE OF 5 STAGES

Because there's 6 matchups, Sir and CL get to pick a choice of any of the stages, but they don't both have to agree on the same stage. I randomized the matchups so what you got stuck with was up to chance.

New Deadline is Sunday (Sept 14): that's your final day to post.

As stated before, bonus points won't be happening this round since I've decided Smash and CL will get them for posting in that original shitty idea and having entries that worked.

Get posting.

ULTIMATE BEAT THE TRACK FOUREVER AFTER [SEMIFINALS] - Page 5 WcJEsSz

Smash

Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Bargaining, not sure how music can describe it. I imagine it would be a little awkward, and when I think of awkward, I think of this.

Last edited by Smash on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Skochko

Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:54 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
This is actually a tough one.

Okay, so I picked this one and I am taking a risk again. There could be an argument that this song fits more for acceptance than anger, but it has a certain emotional edge that strikes right into the zone of grief-induced anger. Or maybe just I see it that way, I don't know.

zmanrwks

Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:21 am

zmanrwks
Smash, you normally can only post one song. If you post two it's not illegal but I'll automatically default to the first song (which means I'll pick Groose's theme unless you remove it or switch it with the other video).

Bzilla56

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:05 pm

Bzilla56
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby

CartoonLink

Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:37 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram

This was honestly one of the most difficult possible choices I had to make in the history of UBTT. I searched many games, all of which have their own themes that make you feel each and every stage of grief. I've experienced the intensity of grief, and it's something that everyone has to beat in their life.

I have chosen this for acceptance. You don't know when it's your final hour, you can't plan when you're going to lose someone you love. The only thing you can do is realize what fate has in store for not just them, but for you.

You have to overcome yourself, you have to know that the things you feel inside of you, it's normal. Denial, you don't believe that what you lost is gone. This is a just a dream... Anger, you're upset over the fact that you lost something, and you lash out at the world for no reason at all... Bargaining, you try to make a deal to fix what has been taken from you, but you can't... Depression, when your bargains fail, you retrieve inward and disconnect from the world. Acceptance, this is where you finally come to your senses. You have overcome yourself, facing your own grief of losing someone. You end up moving on and try to stay positive from here on out. The whole three day system in Majora's Mask in essence is how grief can feel, like you're trapped in time and can't move forward, it paralyzes you from moving on with your life.

zmanrwks

Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:50 am

zmanrwks
Deadline is today, don't forget to post.

Also Sean is dropping out of UBTT4 for personal reasons, meaning that each round someone will be, instead of trying to beat the other person, they will be judged similarly to UBTT1/2.

For this round, for example, Bzilla will be scored by a pass/fail system instead of having to defeat Sean.

MarioWorldHacker

Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:26 pm

MarioWorldHacker
Anouki
Anouki
2hard4me

I could either approach this with a song that stimulates your anger even more by getting your blood pumpin' or use one that more symbolic over the emotion.
Since I didn't want to get 2deep4u, I chose the former because it's fast-paced with loud instruments and vocals, which is enough to signify anger.

Kaz

Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:09 pm

Kaz
Administrator
Administrator
nothing

Wiiboii

Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:15 pm

Wiiboii
Yoshi Egg
Yoshi Egg

Depression