The Nintendo Domain

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Smash

Mon May 20, 2013 10:51 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I'm leaving the forum for a while. I can't say how long, because I really don't know. It could be In a week, in a month, in a year, or maybe never. The reason is because this forum has remained pretty inactive for about a year, but within the last week, it's become really bad. I've only seen one or two posts other than my own. I don't think any of you will take this topic seriously either, because with a few exceptions, this forum is nothing but trolls. Trolls that end all legitimate conversations. If you want to contact me, you know my Skype, Steam and YouTube. I will check the forum every now and then for new stuff, but until this forum becomes more active, I'm not posting anything. Goodbye.

Linkodude43

Mon May 20, 2013 1:20 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I don't know your skype, steam, or youtube.

EDIT: Oh, and to reiterate his point, before he posted this (because this bumped it off) we had a post from mid March in the "Latest" topics.

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Smash

Mon May 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
Okay. I'll leave with those methods of contact.

YouTube: Smash641
Steam: Smash, The Otaku Oni

Goodbye for real now.

CartoonLink

Tue May 21, 2013 6:44 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
YES, GROUDON IS GONE!

Well guys, start to be active again because the guy who threatens the site is gone. World peace restored!

Skochko

Tue May 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
I honestly don't see what the big deal is. The forum has been dead for a long time BECAUSE WE HAVE A FUCKING CHAT TO TALK TO EACH OTHER. I really see no purpose in posting, except when someone new comes. Since nobody new is coming, the forum is dead. Simple.

Why would I want to communicate with you over the forum if the chat is right there? Besides, forum conversations are so 2007.

Bzilla56

Wed May 22, 2013 3:57 am

Bzilla56
Ice Kirby
Ice Kirby
He'll be back whenever zman starts the new round of BtT, calling it now.

Smash

Mon May 27, 2013 11:14 am

Smash
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
I have returned sooner than expected, although school might get in the way of any posting. Also, the forum has gotten worse since I have left. Skoch, if you really feel that way, why do we have this forum? Lastly, in order to make this forum more active, why don't you post some things to talk about? If we do it all in the chat it will become a clusterfuck.

Linkodude43

Mon May 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Linkodude43
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
THIS JUST IN: Smash returns after 7 day absence, probably was at his beachouse.

^Do it mama

But in all seriousness good to see we arn't truly losing you from the forum smash Smile

Last edited by Linkodude43 on Mon May 27, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gramma)

https://www.youtube.com/user/linkodude43
Skochko

Tue May 28, 2013 2:32 am

Skochko
Administrator
Administrator
Smash wrote:I have returned sooner than expected, although school might get in the way of any posting. Also, the forum has gotten worse since I have left. Skoch, if you really feel that way, why do we have this forum? Lastly, in order to make this forum more active, why don't you post some things to talk about? If we do it all in the chat it will become a clusterfuck.
I don't know, Smash. Why did your mother give birth to you?

There are no things to talk about on the forum. We chat. This has always been a hangout place first and foremost. This is basically The Brawling Yoshis, minus Brawl and random new members.

What the hell is a clusterfuck?

CartoonLink

Fri May 31, 2013 2:49 am

CartoonLink
Zekrom & Reshiram
Zekrom & Reshiram
OH GROUDON, YOU GOT TOLD, BITCH!

There are some, including myself that enjoy the forum posting, but it's not "inactive" as plenty of us are always on the chat. But you refuse to go on the chat for a good amount of time and wonders why you're considered the nobody around here. :3 We don't need you posting a thread about you leaving every few days and shit.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum